Care? declares...

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BG Info: Care? and AO had a NAP with a shared noble planner. Things were great, until they began taking advantage of the noble planner. They constantly claimed and renewed claims close to our borders in order to stunt our growth. Soon, with no word from AO leadership, a kind member of their tribe gives us a closer look at how they think.

[spoil]AO - Baxillian on 17.09.2013 at 19:34
Thanks Quote
What's the real deal with Care? Last time I checked we had a NAP with the agreement that vr.money would not noble past the 560 line. Has that gone down the drain? Can we even trust these guys?
Edited by Baxillian on 17.09. at 20:08
2 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
AO - kornelia on 17.09.2013 at 20:55
Thanks Quote
he is also the guy who nobled the village I had claimed and nobled
OA - abgsheen88 today at 00:00
Thanks Quote
hmm if you have claim he should not noble it since we share the same planner
AO - ruudgame today at 03:03
Thanks Quote
No It's plain to see we cant trust him and I advice all of you to build your troops
3 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
AO - Axisallies today at 05:25
Thanks Quote
All ways a solid plan.... Troops :)
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
AO - Baxillian today at 06:08
Thanks Quote
Points is what makes them coming, troops is what sends them packing, ;)
Thanks
OA - YankeeMist today at 09:56
Thanks Quote
There's no I in team but there is we in weapon ;)
Thanks[/spoil]

We at Care? were under the misconception that we had a NAP with AO, a relationship in which we could easily resolve differences. We see that AO had other plans, and we don't take very kindly to this type of behavior.

Care? officially declares war on AO. Your time is over.

mattcurr

AO - ruudgame today at 03:03
No It's plain to see we cant trust him and I advice all of you to build your troops

This one is a keeper

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OA - YankeeMist today at 09:56
There's no I in team but there is we in weapon ;)
Thanks

Nah, this one is the best. [sarcasm]There is no I in team but there is rim in crimsoni.[/sarcasm]

Last edited:

DeletedUser112911

Clearly Care? Won. Having spies in the Enemies tribe creates much internal chaos. Spies are one of the biggest factors if they are used at the right time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We at Care? were under the misconception that we had a NAP with AO, a relationship in which we could easily resolve differences. We see that AO had other plans, and we don't take very kindly to this type of behavior.

How is that a misconception of any kind? Us at AO have not broken any agreements what so ever. vr.money on the other hand has not once respected noble claims or NAP agreements. How are us claiming *RISE* villages (during a war) in any way an aggresive act towards Care?. Sounds like a BS excuse to break the NAP lol.

Anyway, it's going to be a lot of fun. Best of luck to both tribes. This world was boring, time to spice it up. ;)

DeletedUser

I wont waste my time repudiating the silly rubbish in the declaration. Nor the fact that Care declared and launched whilst still under a NAP condition. As for breaches, yeah if that makes you sleep at night to believe that, whatever. regardless, war is on, lets get it done

As for the spies - every world has em. some people get their kicks from it. whatever floats their boat I guess

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When AO began to prepare troops to attack vr.money they breached the NAP. Let alone, the fact that you asked several tribes including PTT, ACE, and TIME! to join you in attacking Care? while a NAP was in place. The conditions and cancellation period are therefore void. Like you said, whatever helps you sleep at night.

We will not be played like fools.

DeletedUser

When AO began to prepare troops to attack vr.money they breached the NAP. Let alone, the fact that you asked several tribes including PTT, ACE, and TIME! to join you in attacking Care? while a NAP was in place. The conditions and cancellation period are therefore void. Like you said, whatever helps you sleep at night.

We will not be played like fools.

And we started preparing for vr.money why? Because since day 1 he has not respected any noble claims or NAP agreements. (560 line)

To be honest, it's not a surprise. I knew from the start a NAP with you guys had no value. Care? hasn't exactly been the sportsmanlike tribe, or had shown any respect or good morals. But hey, dirty tactics are part of the game, I bet you're proud of your ways.

The only thing that I find sad is that you have to make up excuses for your actions. Just man up, and admit you guys play dirty in every possible way. Like I said, it's part of the game. Just not a way of playing I find enjoyable or respectable. To each their own.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since day 1 you had every and any chance to sit down and discuss this with our leadership. However, you plan to attack us? And I thought we were the dirties. Are you going to deny your failed attempt of putting together a coalition against us? I didn't think so.

Are you forgetting about the mass amount of claims you guys put together past the 560 line and into vr.money's area? So not only could he not noble past 560 line, he couldn't noble anywhere.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since day 1 you had every and any chance to sit down and discuss this with our leadership. However, you plan to attack us? And I thought we were the dirties.

Attack you with what? Spears and HC?

Preparation is not aggresive by defenition. We knew the chance was there of Care? not respecting the terms, and we took precautions defensively. Not once have we talked about launching at Care?, and you know that because of you know... the spies and all that.

Rebel2society101

Mmm sexy. I know quite a few from past worlds in both tribes. I can't point a finger at who I want to win just yet. A lot of earlier talk that vr.money has only been internalling, so I guess we'll get the chance to see if it's coplays can actually play.

Anyways, best of luck to both sides and may it forever stunt your growth! Personal shout outs to those of you that i know that you know. ;)

DeletedUser

I like this war. However I do not believe the information within the PnP justified a declaration of war with a NAP in place.

But the game itself is Tribal Wars, and when it comes down to it, warring is always justified, no matter the reasoning.

Good Luck both sides :icon_razz:

DeletedUser104118

Haha. What happened to that 72 hour cool down before fighting? lmao
A little honor is too much to ask for these days huh ;)

Anyway this will be a good fight.

Bad declaration btw.. Where the imagination?

And one last point, you say we abused the shared noble planner? Lol
vr.donkey claimed 15+ villages around our members..

DeletedUser104118

And we started preparing for vr.money why? Because since day 1 he has not respected any noble claims or NAP agreements. (560 line)

To be honest, it's not a surprise. I knew from the start a NAP with you guys had no value. Care? hasn't exactly been the sportsmanlike tribe, or had shown any respect or good morals. But hey, dirty tactics are part of the game, I bet you're proud of your ways.

The only thing that I find sad is that you have to make up excuses for your actions. Just man up, and admit you guys play dirty in every possible way. Like I said, it's part of the game. Just not a way of playing I find enjoyable or respectable. To each their own.

Yep agreed.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha. What happened to that 72 hour cool down before fighting? lmao
A little honor is too much to ask for these days huh ;)
You prepared to attack us and attempted to create a coalition. Don't try to play innocent.

Anyway this will be a good fight.
Doubt it.

Bad declaration btw.. Where the imagination?
Not an imaginative person like you. Seems you live in a fantasy world where you can plot against NAPs and then point fingers at the other tribe.

And one last point, you say we abused the shared noble planner? Lol
vr.donkey claimed 15+ villages around our members..
After your tribe did the same to him.

DeletedUser

Hopefully AO pull out here and take a good chunk out of Care?. Tribes like Care? disappoint me greatly and tend to only last as long as they can recruit their way to the top and until a decent tribe actually puts up a fight causing them to fall to pieces.

Rebel2society101

No it's not. Bad PnP should be though. Glad the declaration is here, but falls into the same category as Bad's declaration, very shy of "great", but again, we're comparing ourselves to old worlds... This is a new world, if we compare it to others that we've got, it fits right in.

mattcurr

Best Rank: 3 25th September 2013
Most Points: 2,557,72325th September 2013

Points of the best 40 players 2.263.843
Total points: 2.263.843

No it's not. Bad PnP should be though. Glad the declaration is here, but falls into the same category as Bad's declaration, very shy of "great", but again, we're comparing ourselves to old worlds... This is a new world, if we compare it to others that we've got, it fits right in.

Ive been playing for almost 7 years, and I have always just said, hay Im declaring war. No more no less