Cars

DeletedUser

I have made a website that pics and short vids about cars killing.wetpaint.com
That is the link. come if you wish to watch/ look at cars, you can ask me to put a certain car and i will consider putting it in.

DeletedUser

done, and nice choice skylines are cool,and have alot of horse power

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know they are avansome.
i hope i could get my hands on one in a few years.

nice pictures. unfortunately i allready have them :(

DeletedUser

just added a vid

Edit:you can also put your idea's on the homepage

DeletedUser

cool.
it really is a fantastic car.
hope i get one soon:lol:

DeletedUser

i understand, pokers fun but if your gone and it takes you out or you bet wrong you'll end up screwed.

heil002

I dont need to watch how other players play, I have programs that monitor their play and provide me with their vital stats.

and the room pops up when its my turn to act.

so i play here as well

heil002

I am best at omaha or omaha hi/lo, but I am ok at hold em.

just need more practise, but there is a far greater element of luck involved in hold em.

omaha is just pure maths through and through

besides, were getting off topic, you started it about cars...are you from the UK, because I am getting my ride back again soon, and it WILL be one heck of a pimped ride, cant wait to go back cruising!!

DeletedUser

ya we are no not UK,US

How you lose it and what is it

heil002

well, lets just say, smashing into a tree at approx 60mph, doesnt bode well for either the car, or for me, when they do a breathalyser on me :icon_cry:

I am not normally the type of person who drinks and drives, i had my reasons, which I am still not proud of, because regardless, I shouldnt have driven.

and the end result was my ban of 18 months ago, which has just expired :icon_biggrin:

heil002

the car I wrote off, not worth mentioning, it was a vauxhall corsa (basically GM motors, but i dont think they have this model in the US)

even my next car you wont know most likely, its the Ford Focus RS

DeletedUser

I may not know what a vauxhall corsa is but i know a ford focus

heil002

well the RS is the top model, and when I mentioned cruises.

they are simply like 'fast and the furious' style meetings, street racing that kind of thing, they are fun, I am just a big kid at heart