Casual 7 Special Olympics BEGINS!

LlamaNamedOsama

hero-EB20051222-REVIEWS51220001-AR.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF ALL AGES! HURRY HURRY AND FEAST YOUR EYES.

The annual Casual Special Olympics has BEGUN!

Although they may have mean faces and disjointed limbs that make them appear larger than normal, these Olympians are here to slug it out to bitter death!

They might be constrained to the laws of physics (or as we call them, Tribal Wars Casual rules), but they will GIVE IT HELL!

The Olympics will end in approximately 365 days because everyone gets a chance at winning a trophy.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Captured

Reaction score
Do you have some more info please?
Participants
Contests
Rules (Listing TW casual rules for outsiders)
A date of end

And what is the meaning for us in this post? What can people like me post in this forum.

I love your commitment for an active forum, but for me, the outcome can better (Like I said. What is the purpose?)

Cheers
M

Deleted User - 11483970

This is how the llama named Osama posts. Be ready some fun stuff that’s for sure

LlamaNamedOsama

Do you have some more info please?
Participants
Contests
Rules (Listing TW casual rules for outsiders)
A date of end

And what is the meaning for us in this post? What can people like me post in this forum.

I love your commitment for an active forum, but for me, the outcome can better (Like I said. What is the purpose?)

Cheers
M

Sir, I do not speak Spanish.

LlamaNamedOsama

Another team has joined the Olympics, we have great contenders here!

LlamaNamedOsama

Side 1:
Tribes: Viol8, Ape-X, Pri-m8
Side 2:
Tribes: CASTLE, Elite

Timeframe: 17/12/2019 00:00:00 to 24/12/2019 17:42:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 63,203
Difference: 256,678

chart

LlamaNamedOsama

I was gonna post another indirect joke about Batan, but what better of a joke than posting the war stats against a tribe that proclaims themselves, Elite...

Deleted User - 11483970

Give them a break they are under construction. Their tribe name isn’t finished yet. I don’t think they will stick with “ Batans crew” lol

LlamaNamedOsama

Definitely did stick with Batan S Crew LMAOOO

To put things in perspective...

abc123.png

LlamaNamedOsama

There all over there drinking goat urine at Draculas Castle in Europe, thinking they're "training" like some Elite soldiers...

Like that word play huh...

Deleted User - 11483970

Shed a tear bud that was beautiful! Wow even matter was better...

LlamaNamedOsama

Matter having joined the war just a few days ago, has conquered more than your tribe has in the entirety of the war thus far...

Deleted User - 11483970

Oh what’s this? A 4 tribe alliance come to take on the best tribes casual has ever seen?
(Besides mine on cas6 )

Good luck Batans crew and friends

DeletedUser123357

..... causal 4 .... TKWSN ran by sir tony best tribe i have seen and best world due to the epic fun of taking out bigger tribes 3 vs the world .... world won

Deleted User - 11483970

..... causal 4 .... TKWSN ran by sir tony best tribe i have seen and best world due to the epic fun of taking out bigger tribes 3 vs the world .... world won
I have heard tales of this epic world haha, sirtony sure is a great player! Amazing guy to have on your team