cat in pants

DeletedUser

Leave my pussy a lone! She *HE* missed us all and you guys mock her *Him*:icon_sad:

I'm glad you had some form of fun, hope you enjoy the next one more :icon_wink:
________
FIX PS3

Last edited by a moderator:

cargohold

So anyway, welcome back cat, do you know if they're ever gonna close w21 for joining, or is it gonna pretty much stay open forever??

DeletedUser

Worlds always look best when they're "orbital" so tribes don't just box up and gain K's instead of going for corners, but I want it to stay open for at least another 6 more months so that there is more entertainment on the rim!

DeletedUser

the avatars a cat??

doesnt mean hes a she.

shes the cats mother

DeletedUser

It's just my ignorent way of thinking, flow with it. :)
________
GM FOODS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In wanzos defense, he has tons of morals. :D I've known him for over a year, and I asked him to cheat for me the other day by getting me some ips from someone to find out who was playing an alias, and this was his response o.o.

[8/13/2009 11:40:17 AM] ****: I can't believe you even asked me that -.-

LOL XD :D

He is zeh good mod. Except for the fact that he infracted me TWICE (not once) in a single day a while back. The seconds response was "oops, i didn't mean to do that one, sucks for you".... :O

PS. I do have a quote of him saying something sexual explicit that he'd like to do to me one lonely night, i'm sure Hussam remembers it.... But I won't embarass him :D

DeletedUser

So anyway, welcome back cat, do you know if they're ever gonna close w21 for joining, or is it gonna pretty much stay open forever??

The worlds usually close once enough people have joined. They only close once they're filled up. I honestly have no idea when this one will be full, sorry.

KBS.Skill said:
In wanzos defense, he has tons of morals. :D I've known him for over a year, and I asked him to cheat for me the other day by getting me some ips from someone to find out who was playing an alias, and this was his response o.o.

[8/13/2009 11:40:17 AM] ****: I can't believe you even asked me that -.-

LOL XD :D

He is zeh good mod. Except for the fact that he infracted me TWICE (not once) in a single day a while back. The seconds response was "oops, i didn't mean to do that one, sucks for you".... :O

PS. I do have a quote of him saying something sexual explicit that he'd like to do to me one lonely night, i'm sure Hussam remembers it.... But I won't embarass him :D

Heh.. :icon_redface:

sisaudrey said:
I has plenty of quote of wanzo saying things ;)

Hey sis.. Long time no see. :icon_razz:

Nicksta195

Sergio! Haven't spoken with you on Skype in a while, and without me playing W21 I barely see your face. What's new my friend?

DeletedUser

a guy running around with a cat in his pants playing paint ball?

do you use it as a cup to protect your wingdaddoodle? (watchingfuturama where bender says that :lol:)