Catapult Defense

DeletedUser

I want to confirm , does a catapult is really a good defensive unit? Because not most of the players use this kind of defense because of villagers count needed but others opinion catapult is not a good defense. I already look the Help section and I think its a good defensive units, but in simulator if not been mistaken it is less effective. Which is real?

DeletedUser

its stats say it is alrite in defence, but not worth the resources or troop space to use.

DeletedUser62440

This is the thing with cats as defense. They have good defense compared to swords and such but because they take up 8 times the population they aren't that good because that means that you can build 8 swords for every catapult which ends up meaning the 8 swords/spears/archers have more defense. They're useful if you need to build up defense quick because it means you have 3 different things producing troops

DeletedUser

Okay, but if you really need a defense fast you can queue archers, HC and Cats right, so cats can be a good defense after all, so thanks for the reply!

DeletedUser62440

^ Yep exactly. When you have time to build the defense DO NOT build cats

DeletedUser73346

And it's also better to keep 50 or so cats in every village so as to make good farms around you. :)
-----------------------------
StormRiderr2.jpg

DeletedUser

t3h cats=HAWESOME DEFENCE!! Look at all the threads on the main topics about it!

DeletedUser62440

I would prefer to use rams as fakes as they use a population space less. That's personal preference. Also, I haven't seen cats as a great need, so haven't used them much

DeletedUser

cats aren't that useful unless you are trying to smash someone's vill to pieces

DeletedUser

cats are good defensive unit in a world with pally with weapons..

DeletedUser

cats aren't that useful unless you are trying to smash someone's vill to pieces

they are usefull for making your farms even better farms

you take every building down but not the mines and if you keep dowing that you will get a great farm

DeletedUser

they are usefull for making your farms even better farms

you take every building down but not the mines and if you keep dowing that you will get a great farm

what would be difference between a farm with hq and others and one one without? theyd both produce the same resources.
just dont see any advantage.

DeletedUser

what would be difference between a farm with hq and others and one one without? theyd both produce the same resources.
just dont see any advantage.

do i really neet to explain what a stupid post you just made

DeletedUser62440

Yah, glugger. Barbs in w28 stop growth at 1800 points. Getting rid of hq will lower points allowing the barb to grow to have more resource production