Catch up.

johnny789

So, what happened on W2? MPX still about? Is that world still playing?

tokstolle

So, what happened on W2? MPX still about? Is that world still playing?

The world is still playing.

The three mayour tribes is

MPX and HOT did merge into Reborn [REB]
Aten is still Aten
TW and XiG did merge into LWS

And it some more tribes that have merged into this three but I don't remember all correct. Also is a few smaller tribes that still exist.

The war that is and that is about 2 years old is LWS and SPQR vs. ATEN, REB, DbT and EleAud wich side that is winning is hard to tell as both side loose more village to the barbarian than to the other side but a few houndreds village shift side each weeks.

johnny789

Ahh, that war will never end. I can remember the good wars, HOT vs ATEN & MPX vs WB1066 they were the good days. What happened to SLB? thought MPX were at war with them when I had left. Whats the activity like there now?

I wander if the likes of Grimlock, cameron182, darkeangel or hooch are still there they were excellent players and loved playing with them.

DeletedUser

Ahh, that war will never end. I can remember the good wars, HOT vs ATEN & MPX vs WB1066 they were the good days. What happened to SLB? thought MPX were at war with them when I had left. Whats the activity like there now?

I wander if the likes of Grimlock, cameron182, darkeangel or hooch are still there they were excellent players and loved playing with them.

johnny? is that really you? :icon_idea:
you forgot me? :icon_sad:

sure we're still here...waiting for you to come back :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7464

What have we here...some noob creating a thread for everyone to flame it seems...

All those players you listed died I'm afraid :p

And yeah, get back in the game bro

johnny789

johnny? is that really you? :icon_idea:
you forgot me? :icon_sad:

sure we're still here...waiting for you to come back :icon_redface:

Didn't forget you just thought you were soo good there was no need to mention your name :O or something like that

What have we here...some noob creating a thread for everyone to flame it seems...

All those players you listed died I'm afraid :p

And yeah, get back in the game bro

I am playing in world 52 the problem is activity so I wouldn't even try a bigger account until I sort that out, would be a waste of time.

How's you all anyway? still playing away bisko? you were on the verge of leaving last time I was here, didn't think you would still be playing!

Im guessing most of the world is pretty inactive then?

DeletedUser

Bisko always wants to quit but he isn't because i won't let him!

He is mine and will stay with me forever >=) <3