-=CB=- Declares!

DeletedUser

On behalf of all of us up here in -=CB=-,

l_937a513b99db438eb3760aa7e9338985.jpg

I would like to inform the world 19 community that we declare,

scroll.gif

That everyone here will have a happy holiday season!

christmas_tree.gif

Be safe this month, as it is the busiest time of the year for many of us, and for those who are traveling, be safe. Return home to your families, and most importantly, all of us here on TW.

I have also noticed that we have quite a few good artists in the community, and I was wonering if anyone would like to have a little christmas contest to see who can do the best HOLIDAY representation of a world 19 tribe/leader/player. With a small premium reward for each. I dont know how many people will be willing to give premium, so ill wait to see before I decide how much I will give.

Here is what I was thinking, have two individual contests, one for holiday representation of tribes, the other for holiday representations of players. I would like to make a few rules though, to narrow it down a bit.

For Tribes, make it a tribe that has dominance over at least one or two continents.

For players, make it a well known player, or forum voice.

I am thinking awards can go to the top three of each class? but then again, it depends on who all participates, and who all is wiling to donate some premium LOL. I will reserve a couple spots after this post for showing images.

Caleb1705

haha same here. but maybe my paint skills can come in handy now :O

Except mine and Bricky's paint skills are far superior to yours. Maybe... Kinda... Oh well, good luck everyone. =]

EDIT: My submission is my avatar. I have it saved on my computer, but unfortunately, I can't get it on to the forums. Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh that is soo cute leboy! And Yarnie, I plan to enter this competition. I will attempt to dazzle with my crappy Paint skills against BDs awesome skills. Can we keep her out of the contest? Otherwise, I fear there would be no contest.

Just kidding you Joa. I hope you submit something really great and fun!

DeletedUser

I was like "what? CB declaring?" but then, you didn't after all. No surprise there.

Enough with the CB bashing, from reading Vilja's post I suppose this is some kind of graphics competition. Again. I'll read the whole thing now.

EDIT
I read it. I'm confused :lol:

Bigfeet15

I was like "what? CB declaring?" but then, you didn't after all. No surprise there.

Enough with the CB bashing, from reading Vilja's post I suppose this is some kind of graphics competition. Again. I'll read the whole thing now.

EDIT

Awh B.D that hurts :icon_cry: :lol: well tis the holidays i hope everyone has a good one :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

EDIT

We did too! lol.

Anyway, this is only to give us all something to do for the holidays...what part confused you?

DeletedUser

We did too! lol.

Anyway, this is only to give us all something to do for the holidays...what part confused you?

The graphics competition part :)

and merry christmas to all of you! <3

DeletedUser

The graphics competition part :)

and merry christmas to all of you! <3

I just threw some ideas together...make a representation of a tribe or player....and make it reflect the holiday season. Sorry if I seem vague, its really just for laughs.

Bigfeet15

what the heck i'll fork up a few prem points if people get into it.

Last edited: