~CB~ declears war on all K85 Aten

DeletedUser

We've never had a happy alliance with Aten|X and we ended up having a NAP with them. Though it seems they don't honour naps and decided to attack one of our players which has helped me make the decision to kill all Aten in K85.

I mailed the 'leader' of the Aten family Lord of Ibelin declearing war, but he hasn't read it. I forwarded it onto ultra.magnus2000 and she replied suggesting we join their family :icon_eek:

Are kids born dumb these days, or do they practice?

I've had countless cases of my members saying that members of the Aten family in K85 have asked why we're attacking, we have a nap, and to stop. This shows the leadership of the Aten family is horrible.

Just thought I'd make this public (Hopefully someone with a brain in the Aten family will notify those being killed why we're attacking) - My first time posting ^_^ so don't kill me if I've not done this the right way or anything.

DeletedUser

lol, i bet out of the thousand aten members maybe 1 will read this thread. this family is crap with poor leaders that dont know how to say no.

ps- i predict in the future with so many aten tribes, they will have inner wars

DeletedUser

I am going to assume by now that the Aten name is just a name, nothing more?

Zx-Raz-xZ

Well they don't have any resistance.. :icon_eek: = Them :heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry: =Us

DeletedUser

Well they don't have any resistance.. :icon_eek: = Them :heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry: =Us

I can't agree more ^_^

It's pretty pathetic really, why even try and make a tribe if you can't run it?

DeletedUser41022

Its so funny how badly they communicate between all the branches of their family tribe.

Also, they want us to merge into their crappy family, its a joke almost killing me. Their whole family has about 2.3 mill points and our tribe has 1.75 by itself.

I do feel a little bad that I completely nobled one member while he was off. Goes to bed with 2 villages, wakes up with none......

He did have it coming for a while because I let him live originally lol.

DeletedUser

۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞

THIS tribes has the most up-to-date list of Aten tribes. If an there is an Aten tribe not listed here ... then they are FAKES and WILL be DESTROYED!

AtenHQ (Leader - jeroen3111)

Aten-B (Leader - cavdar55)

AtenBK (Leader - Squirrel007)

Aten|C (Leader - TWISTED(GREEN))

Aten-C (Leader - dennislle4)

AtenCI (Leader - Warrior Sanatoba)

AtenDW (Leader - sparda21 or cj102288)

Aten|F (Leader - snappyfish)

AtenFS (Leader - Genghis13)

Aten|G (Leader - tofferbonnevie)

GE (Leader - Korne1324)

AtenGH (Leader - kller1997)

HE-LL (Leader - Nick-2598)

IK (Leader - ferdia95)

Aten|K (Leader - WWEHBK)

ATKOTC (Leader - Canon900)

AtenLC (Leader - gnash1)

Aten-P (Leader - gamerguy2)

AtenR (Leader - Thenewholyromanempire

AtenRK (Leader - biffo21)

*V* (Leader - Daniel the Commander)

SAINTS (Leader UNP-Diablo)

Skullz (Leader - chicken-bullet)

AtenTE (Leader - HardcoreAmy)

AtenTK (Leader - PenDragon(NLD))

AtenTR (Leader - skateboarder08)

UDRA (Leader - Asgardian007)

Aten|W (Leader - tangosurfs)

Aten|X (Leader - jassinenleya)

AtenYT (Leader - lemonator2)

Aten-Y (Leader - yda777)

Aten. (Leader - Lieutenant Curley)

Aten** (Leader - Halbeard)

-=1=- (Leader - Highflyers)

ATEN12 (Leader - Key-Blade Master)

AtenSP (Leader - aurhu)

A.A10S (Leader - iluvatvs)

A_FA_ (Leader - hsroan)

AVALON (Leader - aphroditesdesire)

DDG (Leader - loganknight)

PAX (Leader - Nmity)

W$Aten (Leader - 6wolf6)

W*ATEN (Leader - H1D5)

If your tribe would like to become another ATEN branch, please message : ultra.magnus2000

۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞

I didn't know there are so many Aten tribe around. There could even be up to 1000 members all together.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahaha yeah, they have so many tribes i can't believe how they expect to be taken seriously.

Greetings said:
DillanNZ on 14.06. at 00:09
Your tribe profile claims that you lead all of Aten, so I decided this mail would be best suited to be sent to you.

[ally]~CB~[/ally] doesn't see how a NAP with any Aten tribe can benifit us in the future.

We've even been attacked by a member of Aten|X, which shows they clearly don't honour the NAP with us.

Hence we are destroying all NAP agreements with all Aten|X tribes.

We declare war on all Aten who have a home in K85.

DillanNZ today at 01:56
I mailed this to Lord of Ibelin, but he hasn't read it yet. So I thought I'd send it to you - hopefully your more active.

This message has been forwarded by DillanNZ.

ultra.magnus2000 today at 02:00
Firstly, we never has a NAP wit you. If it is a war you want, then our allies will be more than happy to join in.

Reconsider, or better yet, join our family. Here are our rules:

1. You operate your own tribe independently from all other Aten tribes, AtenHQ has no say what goes on in your tribe

2. You will gain all of our Alliance/NAP whilst keeping your own.

3. You will automatically gain memersbip to the Unicorn Family Alliance

4. Your Tribe's name and tag will reflect "Aten"
-example Tribe Name "Dynasty Warriors" -> "Aten Dynasty Warrios"
-example Tag "DW" -> "AtenDW"

5. AtenHQ centralizes information and provides the administration and diplomatic support(get tribes to merge into yours for example and get you Alliance/NAPs, where you normally would not be able to get).

DillanNZ today at 04:23
Us join your family? LOL! Thats the best thing I've heard all year.

Big family tribes always fail buddy.

We did have a NAP with Aten|X and only Aten|X.
They attacked us which has proved they didn't value it.

.. are you serious about us joining you? LOL thats priceless.

DillanNZ today at 04:31
Actually.. nice idea. Sorry for laughing at it.
If we do join you, I want atleast one of my trusted members to be duke in AtenHQ so we have atleast some power over there.

My very last reply was a sudden 'change of heart' because pyrotechnic suggested I get inside AtenHQ and disband the suckers :p Still waiting for a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just let out your secret buddy. :lol:

I wish you all the best. May the stronger wins.:heavycavalry:

ShadowwarX

DillanNZ said:
.. are you serious about us joining you? LOL thats priceless.

There are somethings money can’t buy, For everything else there's Mastercard

DeletedUser

Quit your business quote...Money is everything. Even Love.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We've never had a happy alliance with Aten|X and we ended up having a NAP with them. Though it seems they don't honour naps and decided to attack one of our players which has helped me make the decision to kill all Aten in K85.

I mailed the 'leader' of the Aten family Lord of Ibelin declearing war, but he hasn't read it. I forwarded it onto ultra.magnus2000 and she replied suggesting we join their family :icon_eek:

Are kids born dumb these days, or do they practice?

I've had countless cases of my members saying that members of the Aten family in K85 have asked why we're attacking, we have a nap, and to stop. This shows the leadership of the Aten family is horrible.

Just thought I'd make this public (Hopefully someone with a brain in the Aten family will notify those being killed why we're attacking) - My first time posting ^_^ so don't kill me if I've not done this the right way or anything.
LOL thats great... they can't even communicate in their own tribe. How do they expect to run a 50 tribe family!

DeletedUser

Please ~CB~, do not take on Aten. Remember the mails DillanNZ? Well the same topic is being discussed with Ultra.Magus2000. Btw, they may seem like they haven't communication, but Ultra messaged every Aten Family for me. They have an exact list now, AtenHq Aten|F Aten|E Aten|G Aten|S Aten|W Aten|X. And some tribes can organise many others to attack. That is directed at you, daisho. The tables are about to turn for CHE!!!.

DeletedUser

I didn't even need to read this thread- I know what Aten are like.

They took in our enemies R.K.W. as a branch, hoping that us in LADN would be scared. So if you guys have something to say about anyone- at least have the bravery to create a formal declaration on the PnP. Infact- what am I even saying? They probably don't even know these forums exist.

DeletedUser

Please ~CB~, do not take on Aten. Remember the mails DillanNZ? Well the same topic is being discussed with Ultra.Magus2000. Btw, they may seem like they haven't communication, but Ultra messaged every Aten Family for me. They have an exact list now, AtenHq Aten|F Aten|E Aten|G Aten|S Aten|W Aten|X. And some tribes can organise many others to attack. That is directed at you, daisho. The tables are about to turn for CHE!!!.

congrats! all those atens are a grand total of 2,628,458. I still don't understand how if the leader of this family has a mailing list of everyone in the tribe makes them have good communication but im sure you will work this out.

Now when you quote my post explain this one sentence. 1 branch of ATEN does not even know they are at war with a tribe, how will the rest of the branches know?

And lastly there are 53 branches of aten (although 8 or so have 0 points)

DeletedUser32281

I wish ~CB~ the best of luck.

Anyone who read iNOTS profile a couple of days ago (before the now edited one - thanks to Robi I believe) will know that I have a strong disliking for all Aten branches.

DeletedUser

*Wishes he had read iNOTS profile earlier* :icon_wink:

Keep it quiet...but TehRim have applied to join.

Wish us luck!

DeletedUser

I still don't understand how if the leader of this family has a mailing list of everyone in the tribe makes them have good communication but im sure you will work this out.

I want to know what would happen to the server if he sent a mass mail to the whole family and then they all replied simultaneously :icon_eek:

Best of luck ~CB~, there's plenty of villages for all of you!