~CB~ declears war on all K85 Aten

DeletedUser

I really should get back to terminating.......so long.......its like torture.

DeletedUser41022

Ok time for an official word. CB merged into another tribe as both tribes were extremely friendly wanted to be together. It was a move that was agreed upon for a while almost since the beginning on k85 as I'm aware. The duke of the other tribe just wanted to see how far he could take it. We merged into TDE and TDE~A (to not leave anyone out)

As for aten I though it was already stated we got tired of nobling them and their crappy villages and have moved on, with only a few willing and close enough to still attack them...
I'll edit with an aten village count in k85...

edit: Most of the villages are from AtenID that remain.

O btw the two accounts that were in CB were controlled by myself and another person to help transfer any information from the forums that was needed and for any inactive member that came back.) Note that there is none anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok time for an official word. CB merged into another tribe as both tribes were extremely friendly wanted to be together. It was a move that was agreed upon for a while almost since the beginning on k85 as I'm aware. The duke of the other tribe just wanted to see how far he could take it. We merged into TDE and TDE~A (to not leave anyone out)

As for aten I though it was already stated we got tired of nobling them and their crappy villages and have moved on, with only a few willing and close enough to still attack them...

O btw the two accounts that were in CB were controlled by myself and another person to help transfer any information from the forums that was needed and for any inactive member that came back.) Note that there is none anymore.

I hope you realize that you just admitted to a bannable offense on the public forums. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Better watch what you say like pyker said, we might have to get Aten to send their 10 spear,spear nukes after you:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pyro u do realize that we dont care and u do know were not Aten, right. Also were warring still with 100I and 100A.

DeletedUser41022

I know I was just clearing the record. And as far as I know it is not a banable offense to have sat account from quit players to give to people to noble according to that person's wishes... We made a new tribe for the merge and those were just the last accounts to move... Please show me where thats illegal... as far as I know its illegal to play multiple accounts which I most certainly am not.
tw rules said:
§4) Merging of the accounts

It is generally allowed for a player to allow one or more other players to take over the accounts villages without a fight.
(Villages still have to be taken over by noblement, there is no way to just transfer villages to another account.)
However, there are a few restrictions that have to followed:
Accounts on the same internet connection may not merge.
This includes accounts that have previously been played exclusively or almost exclusively from the same internet connection.
An account may not be played by a sitter long term just to give away the villages later on.
As always, the account sitter may NOT attack until at least 24 hours after the sitting has been cancelled.
I have not played it long term just to give away the villages later on. it was the intent from the start even by the owner who couldn't go on the account anymore... In fact you do have me wondering so I will fill out a question to them about this so thanks for making me think about it.

I know you aren't aten (I don't think many are on this forum anyway) and good luck with your war.

Besides this topic is done with, can we basically close this. Thanks for your posts.

DeletedUser

Ty, and yes this really is done. Does 100I or 100A read the forums?????

DeletedUser

I know I was just clearing the record. And as far as I know it is not a banable offense to have sat account from quit players to give to people to noble according to that person's wishes... We made a new tribe for the merge and those were just the last accounts to move... Please show me where thats illegal... as far as I know its illegal to play multiple accounts which I most certainly am not.

I have not played it long term just to give away the villages later on. it was the intent from the start even by the owner who couldn't go on the account anymore... In fact you do have me wondering so I will fill out a question to them about this so thanks for making me think about it.

I know you aren't aten (I don't think many are on this forum anyway) and good luck with your war.

Besides this topic is done with, can we basically close this. Thanks for your posts.

Although it does not expressly ban use of an account in the way that you stated, I believe you should refer to this rule:

TW Rules said:
§8) Push accounts
It is not allowed to create accounts just for the benefit of another account or to keep inactive accounts active for that purpose. Accounts that are used only to push other accounts will be banned.
Accounts that are knowingly being pushed by push accounts will also be punished. If you suspect that an account is being used just to push you or other account you should report this by submitting a Support Ticket.

I do think what you were using the accounts for would qualify under this rule. Which would be a bannable offense. Just for future reference.

I know of people who have been banned for doing things like you have.

DeletedUser

i cant tell if pyker and alpha were joking on pg 9 or not.

~CB~ never fell. ~CB~ was never even close to losing. ~CB~ is alive and well, with a new name, TDE,