CBears vs The North 2.0

DeletedUser

I've got hundreds of skype quotes, and will most likely be using them through-out this thread if provoked, like me having a giggle about NAP talks with Brace! while they think we are blind-sided.

[5:06:24 PM] Santiago/Art: Ok guys, i have aquired a NAP with SS. He won't see it coming unless one of youguys squeels.
[5:06:35 PM] Santiago/Art: if you guys play your cards right they will be butt raped
[5:06:54 PM] Gkon: all for a common cause mate.
[5:07:55 PM] Santiago/Art: Brohdur when are you making that public PnP?
[5:09:05 PM] Brohdur: well if everyone can post their claim lists up
[5:09:09 PM] Brohdur: we will be all set
[5:09:15 PM] Brohdur: and we can all agree on a launch date.

Now I did plan on making a big PnP, but I can't be bothered any more, these cowards don't deserve one. :icon_wink: Instead, he's a few things from today alone:

Brohdur today at 00:17
Hello BP

I have soe important news for you all.

We are now at war with CBears

Please head to the forums CBears WarTent and make a claim for villages under the BP Claims section.

We will be fighting alongside [ally]Brace![/ally], [ally]SchOol[/ally], [ally]FURY[/ally], [ally]AOD[/ally], [ally]Pulses[/ally].

Please everyone make an effort to attack the CBears members in your area, and work with your neghbors for supporting/attacking.

I wish you all the best of luck, and we shall see you on the other side of this war.

[player]Brohdur[/player]
[ally]BP[/ally] Head of Council

I've received word Banned from K57 are jumping in too, here's skype chat evidence of them being involved in the conversation (Joseph/Titan)

[spoil]
30ibxhc.jpg
[/spoil]

Despite having read several skype chats, SchOoL have claimed to take the honourable route, and not join in this cowardly gangbang; AOD also have chosen to step out.

As of today:

CBears

vs

Fury
Pulses
BP
Brace!
(formally known as TG)
Banned

Good luck.
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Nice to that there are wars developing everywhere :)

DeletedUser

Let the carnage begin.

Also you're just jealous of our CoA ^^

DeletedUser

If CBears didn't attack there NAP's, they wouldn't have this problem.

DeletedUser

If CBears didn't attack there NAP's, they wouldn't have this problem.

Probly cause it was:

1) Declined the Nap offer and your leader just told you otherwise..
2) Was a Tentative Nap
3) Was never a Nap
4) Was just deleted

We all know good and well the only reason you guys banned together was cause of Bratster. The idea came from him, and he was just the missing peice you needed to make it sorta "Happen"...:icon_rolleyes:

Who says this wasn't just some sort of master plan from the start? :icon_redface: We could have mapped this all out, and made it all happen :icon_eek:. But ehh im not gonna tell.

You call this a Problem? :lol:x10 Only problem we'll have is keeping up with villages we are nobleing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84906

Didnt they learned from the 1st fail Gang-Bang?? :icon_rolleyes:

Llama Crazy

we placin bets on what fail tribe disbands first???
i got 5 llamas and a cart on pulse :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yes it was all bratster you got us damn you!!

I love how people use sarcasm.. I have Skype convos confirming that my ol' friend "Brat" saying/enticing that he was involved in the Gangbang. Also saying he is gonna noble me which doesnt really matter to me. As im just here for the fun, and am always up for a fight.

Didnt they learned from the 1st fail Gang-Bang?? :icon_rolleyes:

obviously not.

DeletedUser

Probly cause it was:

1) Declined the Nap offer and your leader just told you otherwise..
2) Was a Tentative Nap
3) Was never a Nap
4) Was just deleted

We all know good and well the only reason you guys banned together was cause of Bratster. The idea came from him, and he was just the missing peice you needed to make it sorta "Happen"...:icon_rolleyes:

Who says this wasn't just some sort of master plan from the start? :icon_redface: We could have mapped this all out, and made it all happen :icon_eek:. But ehh im not gonna tell.

You call this a Problem? :lol:x10 Only problem we'll have is keeping up with villages we are nobleing :icon_rolleyes:

Let's get two things straight:

1: We (BP) had a valid NAP.

2: I can't stand BRATSTER and if he came up in our tribes forum, i would have told my tribe NOT to listen to him, due to my past dealings with him.