CBS Declares On OMNI

Dan Rather

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, This is a CBS News Special Report. From CBS News World Headquarters in New York, I'm Dan Rather.

As many of you may be aware, for the last several weeks, CBS has been involved in a very one sided war with the tribe District 12, otherwise known as D~12, who have ironically not had the odds in its favor.

This war was very close to being over, but then DBS decided that they would swoop in like vultures and recruit the few remaining D~12 players with high points.

This new tribe is called OMNI, or One Million Nukes Incoming. This reporter finds it to be quite an apt name, as that is exactly what they are going to receive.

Members of OMNI should be aware that this war is going nuclear, so it would be advisable for them to locate to a fallout shelter immediately. Independent analysis has predicted the death toll to be staggering.

More updates will be posted as the situation develops.

For CBS News, I'm Dan Rather.

Good Night, And Good Luck.

Dan Rather

I'm glad the 3 of you have enjoyed it!

I'm predicting OMNI isn't going to find it as funny as y'all did.

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

No silly pictures, succinct with it's own unique flavour. Job well done, and good luck with the war.

Dan Rather

This is a CBS News Update. From CBS News World Headquarters In New York, I'm Dan Rather.

Good evening. After a day of limited strikes from CBS, members of OMNI have lost 3 villages, and have also lost 3 nukes in their disastrous counter offensive. The score now stands at CBS - 3, OMNI - 0. When asked for comment, a leader of CBS reportedly said, "Na na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

Reports will continue to come in as the situation progresses.

For CBS News, I'm Dan Rather.

Good Night, And Good Luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

She meant none of the CBS member acts alone they all gets together and kicks ass?

DeletedUser

yet another pointless war... but if it can happen it will happen... allow the "top tribes" to act like fools and pounce on the winners and isolate the losers by nobling them and bring a select few who show heart and have a decent troop/ village count left to the ranks of your tribe. their hate for the people who beat them will drive your tribe to a swift victory... when this is learned; only then can you truly be on "top"

DeletedUser40661

yet another pointless war... but if it can happen it will happen... allow the "top tribes" to act like fools and pounce on the winners and isolate the losers by nobling them and bring a select few who show heart and have a decent troop/ village count left to the ranks of your tribe. their hate for the people who beat them will drive your tribe to a swift victory... when this is learned; only then can you truly be on "top"

Nice Work CBS, I'd like to see what you do once you have complete control of the K.

Last edited by a moderator: