CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

ronnn

If the spies could remove everyone's privileges except their own, at least one of them had to be a duke.

Nice job in choosing your dukes P-D.B.

And once again, the cowards who left w00t N for P-D.B when things got tricky have now left P-D.B for HIRE-E. How long will they run before getting rimmed?

With that said I can call you a coward aswell .

mattcurr

Official statement.

As baron of CBTF-O I am currently unaware of any spy's within your ranks let alone any spies with powers enough to demote your council.

Really why would we want you to disband all the easy targets are nicely outlined in red ATM

DeletedUser

And once again, the cowards who left w00t N for P-D.B when things got tricky have now left P-D.B for HIRE-E. How long will they run before getting rimmed?

Till now i had high opinion on HIRE-E
Taking P-D.B refugees .. i mean.. you cannot fall lower then that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With that said I can call you a coward aswell .

With that said, I can call you an idiot. AGAIN.

For your information, the members of the Order that were in w00t N back then, stayed in w00t N until the very end.
We even joined STONED after the death of w00t N. So don't come on here calling me a coward, because I didn't flee when I was in trouble.
The players we are talking about have fled 2 times now when their villages got in danger.

Talking about cowards, I see you have a new family tribe to use as cannon fodder, HIRE-I. What is it now, the 8th family tribe? Congratulations.

celticprincess

With that said, I can call you an idiot. AGAIN.

For your information, the members of the Order that were in w00t N back then, stayed in w00t N until the very end.
We even joined STONED after the death of w00t N. So don't come on here calling me a coward, because I didn't flee when I was in trouble.
The players we are talking about have fled 2 times now when their villages got in danger.

Talking about cowards, I see you have a new family tribe to use as cannon fodder, HIRE-I. What is it now, the 8th family tribe? Congratulations.

what can i say we are one big happy family

ronnn

k4 (rim) as a cannon fodder and I am the idiot ..

The rest wasnt argueable otherwise I would argue , Its easier for you to see this as not a cowardy move but I can see it as it is , Can you prove I am wrong ?

ShruikanRinor

That has really lowered my opinion of HIRE. Taking on P-DB.4?

That really is a disgrace, they have one or two good members and the rest fail to follow simple instructions.

That one was disappointing HIRE.

Once upon a time HIRE was the dominant force in the north/northeast, but P-DB.4? Pleasse!

These guys are pointwhores, they were not able to win a war in the continent they call their own, so they ask their neighbors who are not even allies for help? Anything to do with war, leave them out of it.

Personally, I would not hesitate to declare war on hire if I was like minded, next door to HIRE-I? We would maul them, as would any half decent tribe.

Last edited:

celticprincess

That has really lowered my opinion of HIRE. Taking on P-DB.4?

That really is a disgrace, they have one or two good members and the rest fail to follow simple instructions.

That one was disappointing HIRE.

Once upon a time HIRE was the dominant force in the north/northeast, but P-DB.4? Pleasse!

These guys are pointwhores, they were not able to win a war in the continent they call their own, so they ask their neighbors who are not even allies for help? Anything to do with war, leave them out of it.

Personally, I would not hesitate to declare war on hire if I was like minded, next door to HIRE-I? We would maul them, as would any half decent tribe.

maybe but we still are that force mucker so dont worry :axemen::axemen:

ShruikanRinor

You really are not, you really really are not. Not from where I am standing. I happen to know what is happening to HIRE in a week or so, so you really really really do not.

celticprincess

You really are not, you really really are not. Not from where I am standing. I happen to know what is happening to HIRE in a week or so, so you really really really do not.

well if u do then u know it will be fun lol

mattcurr

Why are these refugee's so enticing really is CBTF-O really the only tribe that has ever turned them down lets track their history...

xdex-- Got ***'s handed to them by w00t.

w00t-- Again by CBTF-O

P-D.B-- Again by CBTF-O

now

Hire E-

Why do you guys want them?

Do ranks really mean that much?

In CBTF-O's weakest hour when people flocked away from our tribe our leaders were gone our top player abandoned about 10 of our top players in points fleeing to P-D.B, they waged war with us and look what happened they brought us to our strongest hour why take them in????

I can not comprehend it