CCH, Who?, and RIM Topic

DeletedUser

WHO?, WHO? A, CCH, CCH2, and RIM should merge now to become a decent force in their region. Divided, they currently just look like food for WET, -MM-, B52s, or -SWAT- someday and will likely do little to nothing if they do not act soon.

Here is what they would look like on the map after a merge:

index.php

As you see, they would be in a perfect position to attack either WET or -MM- and gain a good majority of land out of it to become a world power. Current question is... do they have the leadership required to make such a move if they wished to either way?

This could shake up the world if this happened, put the pin in -MM- or WET's coffin, or it could prove to be a useless attempt to turn nobodies into somebodies in W52.

Please share opinions on this for me to read. I will accept it if you flame me, but I'd prefer for you not to.

DeletedUser94707

The map didn't load for me.

Warrior wouldn't be fit to lead the new tribe. It would take a great team of leaders to pull it off.

I bet your in one of those tribes and want to spark the idea in the heads of the leaders.

DeletedUser94870

[spoil]
en52
[/spoil]

Thats the map he made
and im too lazy to type out key so here it is

[spoil]
2r26dkl.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

WHO?, WHO? A, CCH, CCH2, and RIM should merge now to become a decent force in their region. Divided, they currently just look like food for WET, -MM-, B52s, or -SWAT- someday and will likely do little to nothing if they do not act soon.

Here is what they would look like on the map after a merge:

index.php

As you see, they would be in a perfect position to attack either WET or -MM- and gain a good majority of land out of it to become a world power. Current question is... do they have the leadership required to make such a move if they wished to either way?

This could shake up the world if this happened, put the pin in -MM- or WET's coffin, or it could prove to be a useless attempt to turn nobodies into somebodies in W52.

Please share opinions on this for me to read. I will accept it if you flame me, but I'd prefer for you not to.

well, CCH and WET ?? they are kinda friendly towards eachother :p don't see those tribes in a war..

RIm is already in a war with -MM-, and WHO? is helping them :p
I don't see a war happen between WHO? and -MM- since that wouldn't make any sense.
RIM and -MM- are already in war, so yeah.. they don't only look like food.. they also are.

I'm to lazy to continue :p this topic makes no sense :p

DeletedUser

The map didn't load for me.

Warrior wouldn't be fit to lead the new tribe. It would take a great team of leaders to pull it off.

I bet your in one of those tribes and want to spark the idea in the heads of the leaders.

Who's to say that a few players within the tribes wouldn't make good leaders and they just haven't appeared yet?

I am not even on this world. I'd rejoin with litkafilip and play in WET if anything on W52, me and him were neighbors for awhile and played with him in my old tribe HoHoHo.

Well Who? and CCH should consider a merge, they're both becoming irrelevant and having less and less directions to expand. They could take advantage of both -MM- and WET's current situations and seriously benefit largely from them. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser94707

This is just a thread trying to get tribes to gangbang MM

DeletedUser

This is just a thread trying to get tribes to gangbang MM

This is a thoughtful discussion for the long term future of Who? and CCH + their academies. I am sorry I didn't go out of my way to make it -MM- friendly. Get over yourselves, you sound like NiNi.

Swans1981

Yes but its a pointless thread. It's obviously going to get laughed at by 50% who use this forum for starters who are MM supporters.

DeletedUser97313

I've SEEN this thread before.

I can't quite put my finger on it.

Someone refresh my memory.

Swans1981

You aren't thinking of the "Eliminate MM" thread are you? :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm not even anti-MM, that is what's funny. Where else do you guys expect CCH to go anyways? It's either -MM- or WET.

I do not mind if -MM- dominate the forum, I'll still have my say on the matters I wish to speak about.

DeletedUser94707

This is a thoughtful discussion for the long term future of Who? and CCH + their academies. I am sorry I didn't go out of my way to make it -MM- friendly. Get over yourselves, you sound like NiNi.

Your not playing this world, You don't see it from out point of view.

DeletedUser

I can understand that but still disagree. I am asking anybody posting in this thread to see it from CCH and Who?'s view in this thread, NOT -MM- or WET's. Would you not see it in their best interests to do this? Subtracting RIM from the equation that is.

DeletedUser

I can understand that but still disagree. I am asking anybody posting in this thread to see it from CCH and Who?'s view in this thread, NOT -MM- or WET's. Would you not see it in their best interests to do this? Subtracting RIM from the equation that is.

i love mergers i say yes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94707

Maybe Who? and CCH don't want to hug.

i love mergers i say yes

Just want us to get gangbanged

DeletedUser

It's not hugging if they merge to fight an enemy who is still over 3x their size AFTER the merge. It's strategic. I am not for merges usually, but in this case I'd consider it worthwhile.

DeletedUser94707

It's not hugging if they merge to fight an enemy who is still over 3x their size AFTER the merge. It's strategic. I am not for merges usually, but in this case I'd consider it worthwhile.

The chance of CCH and Who? merging are like 1% imo, It just doesn't seem like a good idea.