CCH, Who?, and RIM Topic

DeletedUser47572

I don't understand why merge? What is wrong with being your own tribe I really don't get it.

Before anyone says MM merged, no we haven't we have recruited a couple of people from tribes and that was only because we liked them, we have never ever taken in an entire tribe.

It seems every tribe these days just merges and merges or builds a family tribe (spits) I miss the days that tribes used to be tribes and fought one another, selective recruitment fine if it expands your territory and doesn't infringe or compact your current members not problem, well thats just the way I view it.

DeletedUser

If they merged their best players into a main tribe and the decent players into a single academy and made a move on a bordering tribe almost instantly, such as -MM- or WET, they could become a powerhouse of sorts and have influence on the core and the eastern outer rim.

@dave - some tribes merge because they are too small or lack the force/drive to make anything happen in their favor on the world so they combine situations to possibly better it for all the players as a whole. Just my view on it at least, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

Actually MM did merge.. with nobody (The tribe) ^_^

TWE ~ You don't really have to be a powerhouse to win a war on this world due to the nobling distances.. not everyone from three continents back of MM will be sending nukes onto the frontline either.

With CCH being so jam-packed they wouldn't need to merge to be a force. Since it's such a tight unit.

DeletedUser

[spoil]WHO?, WHO? A, CCH, CCH2, and RIM should merge now to become a decent force in their region. Divided, they currently just look like food for WET, -MM-, B52s, or -SWAT- someday and will likely do little to nothing if they do not act soon.

Here is what they would look like on the map after a merge:

index.php

As you see, they would be in a perfect position to attack either WET or -MM- and gain a good majority of land out of it to become a world power. Current question is... do they have the leadership required to make such a move if they wished to either way?

This could shake up the world if this happened, put the pin in -MM- or WET's coffin, or it could prove to be a useless attempt to turn nobodies into somebodies in W52.

Please share opinions on this for me to read. I will accept it if you flame me, but I'd prefer for you not to.[/spoil]

Question... Do you actually still play this world?

DeletedUser

No I don't. Like above me said, I quit not long before HoHoHo fell. I watch this world as I'm very intrigued with WET, TheLaw, -{i}-, and B52s, Bush, SOHK, P.S. and the outcome of who will own that whole region.

CCH is tightly packed, so are WHO? This is why I think it would be efficient for them to merge or for CCH to destroy WHO? after they likely declare war on -MM-.