Celebrity Fantansy

This thread a good idea?

• Heck yes!!!!!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Great...another boring topic

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Are you kidding? This is a dream come true!!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Good Job Canibal12 =D

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wondered how long it would be before someone posted Megan Fox :icon_wink:

Just for B.M.A seeing as he wants females to post ..

torresh.jpg

Fernando Torres <3

DeletedUser

Pic or it didn't happen.

Nose job (completely unecessary, imagine when she actually needs one)

megan-fox-nose-job.jpg

Tatoos:

"Fox has eight known tattoos,[62] including her ex-fiancé's name "Brian" on her lower hip and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm.[63] Fox also has another tattoo on her right shoulder that reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from William Shakespeare's play King Lear, a yin and yang tattoo on her left inner wrist, a poem on the left side of her rib cage that reads "there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART," and a Chinese word for "strength" on her neck.[64] Fox also has a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star on the inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle. This tattoo is the only known colored tattoo that Fox has.[65]

Fox said she has a Marilyn Monroe tattoo because "She was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories. I've just always empathized with her."[66] Fox also said of that tattoo: "I know a lot about her but I empathized with her before I knew any of those things so that’s why I was driven to actually ink it on my arm. It was between her and Kurt Cobain and I went with her."[62]

Fox also said on her yin/yang tattoo that "The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted." However, Fox still has that tattoo as of May 2009.[66] Fox has said of her tattoos that "Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little 'fuck you' to anyone who tells me not to."[67]

In late May, 2009 when Fox was at John F. Kennedy International Airport she told paparazzi that she was planning on getting another tattoo, Fox had said that she was planning on getting a sleeve tattoo on her right arm.[68] It was widely reported that Fox and her mother Darlene, had come to a strong disagreement and sparked argument's over Fox's tattoos in general and Fox's plan to get a sleeve tattoo.[69][70][71] Fox's mother Darlene had said that she has never understood why Fox would want to "cover her gorgeous body with tattoos". The National Enquirer reported that after each new tattoo that Fox got that Darlene "pleaded" with Fox not to get anymore. Fox's mother Darlene had felt that when Fox is a "40-year-old woman wanting to play more mature roles, people won’t hire her because it will be too hard to cover her tattoos.” and Darlene also had feared it would and will jeopardize Fox's career."

This is from wiki but you can easily confirm it by googling pics.

DeletedUser

ddon't understand why a lot of females think their nose is so bad! men don't go round saying "OMG look at her nose it is hawt" or "she needs a nose job".

sorry ladies men are not interested in you nose. although i could be going over board here, and there might be more of a reason to it than a males perspective. i guess maybe other woman judge each other on their noses?

DeletedUser

ddon't understand why a lot of females think their nose is so bad! men don't go round saying "OMG look at her nose it is hawt" or "she needs a nose job".
Well.... theres this girl in my school that has a nose shaped like a beak. We do talk about that behind her back sometimes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

sorry ladies men are not interested in you nose. although i could be going over board here, and there might be more of a reason to it than a males perspective. i guess maybe other woman judge each other on their noses?

Actually there's a ton of people who need nose jobs in my school, so we do make jokes about them

shagohad

toss up between kate bekinsdale and mechelle rodriguez

there both sexy

DeletedUser

Nose job (completely unecessary, imagine when she actually needs one)

megan-fox-nose-job.jpg

Tatoos:

"Fox has eight known tattoos,[62] including her ex-fiancé's name "Brian" on her lower hip and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm.[63] Fox also has another tattoo on her right shoulder that reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from William Shakespeare's play King Lear, a yin and yang tattoo on her left inner wrist, a poem on the left side of her rib cage that reads "there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART," and a Chinese word for "strength" on her neck.[64] Fox also has a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star on the inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle. This tattoo is the only known colored tattoo that Fox has.[65]

Fox said she has a Marilyn Monroe tattoo because "She was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories. I've just always empathized with her."[66] Fox also said of that tattoo: "I know a lot about her but I empathized with her before I knew any of those things so that’s why I was driven to actually ink it on my arm. It was between her and Kurt Cobain and I went with her."[62]

Fox also said on her yin/yang tattoo that "The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted." However, Fox still has that tattoo as of May 2009.[66] Fox has said of her tattoos that "Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little 'fuck you' to anyone who tells me not to."[67]

In late May, 2009 when Fox was at John F. Kennedy International Airport she told paparazzi that she was planning on getting another tattoo, Fox had said that she was planning on getting a sleeve tattoo on her right arm.[68] It was widely reported that Fox and her mother Darlene, had come to a strong disagreement and sparked argument's over Fox's tattoos in general and Fox's plan to get a sleeve tattoo.[69][70][71] Fox's mother Darlene had said that she has never understood why Fox would want to "cover her gorgeous body with tattoos". The National Enquirer reported that after each new tattoo that Fox got that Darlene "pleaded" with Fox not to get anymore. Fox's mother Darlene had felt that when Fox is a "40-year-old woman wanting to play more mature roles, people won’t hire her because it will be too hard to cover her tattoos.” and Darlene also had feared it would and will jeopardize Fox's career."

This is from wiki but you can easily confirm it by googling pics.

Of course Reiko would ruin my pics!!! lol jk bud,

WOW, so not hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.