~CENT~ looking for new members. (Upcoming TWE Tribe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

uh i never saw anything in that mail about you beign accepted into the TWE family.... =S

DeletedUser

If you read the mail, it says that Alexander can "probably" put Xyzl Krystal as a PA. I don't see anything that says an alliance was approved. Only that things would be brought to the council.

DeletedUser56061

Hello again :lol:

yes I see what you mean but we are very hopeful and if you look in the main tribe forum you will see we jsut rim,med a pilke of villages from **TS** in k40 so I hope that will help

P.S Lom lives

Even if I was the one who said that which I was not you would never take one of my villages because I have 2 PA's from TWE over 1,000,000 plus alot of troops and villys :lol:

Lonmyster Lives

Alexander,

I know they have skirts in New Zealand, but I thought it was the women wearing them and not the guys hiding behind them. You do alot of talking but you run when you get into trouble. Just as you did when your tribe was planning to attack us but we struck first. I stayed to fight it out and you ran to another tribe.

DeletedUser56061

That was'nt my fault though me and Walnut123 go to the same school in real life and are friends and we were planning to make the new tribe ~Cent~ for a while because we were getting bored of being in different tribe so when I got attack form your tribe and noone helped then I dieced to help then I said to hell with ths and lft ad we took it as a good chance to become the new ~Cent~ tribe which has worked better then we planed as we are now pretty powerful and we have a first academy and we might get a sister tribe awell soon when we want to get bigger

and no they are'nt just big words I have the troops to back them up :icon_razz:

DeletedUser56061

Hello again :icon_surprised:

Also just remembered that with the Smack Saxons war that I was only in SMack to help the war but there was no help coming in from anyone else so I left fand did what is was talking about in the other post :lol:

Also how do yo know I live in N.Z it says I live in England on my profile are you a stalker

DeletedUser

My ingame name is Jerry McCabe and I would love an invite thank you.

DeletedUser

Is this the kind of tribe leaders you want?

Walnut, while you were still in Saxons, you claimed your good buddy Alex was going to rim you and you needed support, which was given by the thousands. And even so, you jumped the ship like a drowning rat and hid in SMACK. You even told us that Alex looked at your game while you two were in school.

Then you tried to tell others that you were acting as a spy for Saxons, which was a lie. You didn't even bother to send home the troops lent to you as support against Alex, who had become your tribemate. I issued an immediate order for that support to be withdrawn from you.

I can't tell you how many times I got mails and posts begging for permission to rim you then. But I held off and said no.

For over a week, you fed Saxons your "spied" information and asked constantly what we were doing against SMACK. To me that reeked of duplicity. I just happen to be smart enough to not fall for it.

AND you kept asking me to let you back into Saxons when SMACK fell apart (which didn't take long). Yeah, like that was going to happen. I told you then you were not trusted. And you still are not.

Even in this thread, you and Alex (and his so-called sitter) have made false claims of good relations with TWE, which don't really seem to be the case from their responses. They seem to be merely tolerant of your presence.

Alex, as far as your pile of villages taken from TS, I looked at yours and walnut's stats. You both are attacking a single player from that tribe, who is also being attacked by TWE players. Your tribe had four members in these attacks, and took a total of 16 villages between you all. That's not really an impressive pile in the overall tribal scheme. TWE however has taken over 80 villages from this tribe. THAT is impressive.

Nor is it impressive to have you hide behind your TWE PA's. Can you not take care of yourself?

As far as you joining SMACK to help them in their war against us, you again lie. (How funny that it took you weeks to remember that little detail). Most of that tribe was completely unaware of what was even going on when the tribe dissolved. Their duke didn't have the tactical smarts to actually plan things.

And no, Lonmyster is not a stalker. Walnut told us where he lives, and that you two go to the same school. It was pretty simple to figure out that you can't be in England and New Zealand at the same time. You should never give or even suggest your location because there ARE stalkers in the big, wide world.

DeletedUser

While you're at it, take a few hits at Suckerlove. He seems to think his little brother can send troops at my members randomly. He's become a pest.

DeletedUser46615

suckerlove is a point whore look at his OD ill take him instead :lol:

DeletedUser

That would be nice. Check out this mail he sends when he attacks. It's the same story every time, too. What a load of crap:

Sorry! said:
]suckerlove[/url] today at 16:40[/u]
OMG!

I'm really sorry!
I left my accoutn open while I went out and my brother stole it and scouted you!

i'm really sorry!
pleasre don't attack back"!

Status
Not open for further replies.