Cerb joins TDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SO did you expect me to understand who you meant by "i was saying the person who's post desse quoted was saying" if i did interpret it right though your talking about Rain man because hes the only person desse has quoted recently. but i dont know, youve got alot of extra sh*t in there that makes it not make sense. maybe we should take this to skype so this doesnt get too off topic tho :)

DeletedUser

sk.ridz13

hit me up if you will.. not much to debate though.

DeletedUser

desse?? Who is that? ;)

And they say we women are complicated :lol:

anyway.. better get back to the topic before Pki decides to lock the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will try to explane some things ;)

T.D.E = The Dragon Empire = A family tribe, yes,

One king, One Queen, and alot of warriors ;)

All T.D.E tribes is like one big tribe, Same leaders, same forum, same rules,

As all of you know is a top limit to how many member you can have in one tribe, and therfor we got 3

You say we got smaller player in T.D.E3 yes, its true, way? nobody knows ;)

//King dragon

DeletedUser

I just think it's funny everyone keeps saying TDE suck because they noble barbs, but they are still around and growing strong even though almost every tribe who said TDE sucks are gone now.

It's not necessary my playing style, but I do at least have some respect for the TDE leadership for getting their family tribe to the position it is in today. I bet few people ever thought they come this far when the tribe was first formed.

I would for one want to see how a tribe like Rx4U, which has a no-1.5k barb nobling rule, would fare against a tribe like TDE which sheer cluster size frightens me. I doubt our opening strike would be half as successful as the one we made against -V-, seeing as TDE suffers far less from having isolated villages all over the place.

DeletedUser

I agree i didnt expect tde to last as long as they have, they had good leadership up until they recruited the biggest meatshield on w39. Very anxious to see if they stick together through this next month.

DeletedUser

I agree i didnt expect tde to last as long as they have, they had good leadership up until they recruited the biggest meatshield on w39. Very anxious to see if they stick together through this next month.

touche matey!

btw... i for one don't really know why we recruited him... but we don't care// :icon_rolleyes: i haven't read or heard any fuss about this and people inside the tribe isn't making this a big issue... KD and QD has established terrific loyalty within our tribe that's why we last up to date.. unlike the other tribes (gone now) full of doubts with there leaders... :)

DeletedUser86305

they had good leadership up until they recruited the biggest meatshield on w39

so since they recruited cerb they dont have good leadership anymore? i dont see how that equation turns out to that...

DeletedUser

Maybe because they are bringing a huge problem to their tribe by doing so...

gompers

I can tell you this. If some guy, who was already under attack by a large tribe, joined my tribe and immediately asked for support and I was ordered by my leaders to support a new member who was being attacked by a tribe I had no problems with...I'd have some big issues with that.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they tell you that on a regular basis but think about it for a minute. Do you think it's an accident T.D.E has 13x more points than T.D.E3? Somehow they ended up with 14 million+ players while TDE3 has none? Of course they're going to say all three tribes are equal, that's how they keep everyone in line but I think their recruiting practices say otherwise.
hehe if your friend had an little brother would come with this reasoning too?
Why is your little brother smaller than you? Cant you feed him with some hamburgers?

DeletedUser

I see no off-topic posts here besides the ones I just deleted...
I see a mocking analogy about the relative sizes of the three TDE tribes :p

And yes, anything referring to another poster's grammar or English is against the rules. just read the rules, it'll make everyone's life easier ;)

DeletedUser

that wasnt just bout grammar, he was discriminating minorities. : /
dragons r rarities these days, ukno.

what was the subject.. um.. yea.. cant see none of u taking any villages of cerb. : )

DeletedUser

Our nobles havnt even landed yet, ya no it kinda takes 140 hours or so for us to get them there in the first place. which should be plenty of time for a 6m player to stack his villages. i really dont expect it to work but well see. iv seen some good reports so far.

DeletedUser

I see no off-topic posts here besides the ones I just deleted...

And yes, anything referring to another poster's grammar or English is against the rules. just read the rules, it'll make everyone's life easier ;)

your a dragon fan arent ya pki! that kid is talkn about imaginary people and feeding them hamburgers, unless of course the person hes talking about is cerb and the hamburgers are the people he internobled. that would be rather clever!

Dragon Fan!

DeletedUser

Its funny what some think T.D.E is bad now becuse we recurit one player,

but remeber...

1. Alot of people told us that T.D.E was a noob tribe becuse we noble barbarians in our area,

2. Alot of people told us that a family tribe will never stand long.

And you know what the fun is still? It is that there are people who open their mouths before they think, and explains fool themselves.

A word of advice to all of you who think you know things. wait and see;)

//King Dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

Wise words, my king :)

And Splinta.. Look what Bronze quoted then you probably understand his little metaphor

Pkiwarrior said:

little boys playing in the sandbox.. Another metaphor which fits very well on the denigration that always seems to be going on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.