Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

Kicking another player due to incomings come on now guys!

Apparently the original Ahmen wasn't around for the past couple weeks, but I know full well he had a sitter. So they can't blame inactivity on this one.

But I agree with jeremey, even though Ahmen has been part of the enemey tribe for a while, he was always good fun to talk to. The dedication to the third person talk was impressive.

DeletedUser

Kicking another player due to incomings come on now guys!

Ahmen was dismissed because he's been AWOL since we sent out invites. Hell, even I have more incomings than Ahmen did (I'm at 282 now).

I'm guessing you'll also tell us Admdawg was under heavy incomings, and that the Anabolic11 account has also been rimmed in the last 42.38 seconds.

mordecairule

I recognize the name Maintos, but really not sure where he was from (possibly world 7?). I never missed the point you guys denied an op on Jager (no idea why) when based on the CM's you were clearly trying to set up an op (a failure at best).

General is some no name who failed at world 7... and yes, Maintos is > him

DeletedUser

General is some no name who failed at world 7... and yes, Maintos is > him

Failed.... I seem to remember quitting because it was football season. I also seem to remember the fact that PTT-R and PTT-B were FAILING to rim me and I was still growing..... Okay, but whatever back on topic! Come on NOB!! maybe you should have your account sitters pay more attention to accounts? I mean I loved seeing the reports of another NOB failure.... If only I could have been within range of attacking Ahmen.

DeletedUser

Failed.... I seem to remember quitting because it was football season. I also seem to remember the fact that PTT-R and PTT-B were FAILING to rim me and I was still growing..... Okay, but whatever back on topic! Come on NOB!! maybe you should have your account sitters pay more attention to accounts? I mean I loved seeing the reports of another NOB failure.... If only I could have been within range of attacking Ahmen.

As I said before, I'm assuming you also believe that Admdawg is/was under heavy incomings, as was Solace015. You're also telling us that the Anabolic11 account was rimmed overnight, and that Areyaen lost half of his villages to Rx4U this morning. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As I said before, I'm assuming you also believe that Admdawg is/was under heavy incomings, as was Solace015. You're also telling us that the Anabolic11 account was rimmed overnight, and that Areyaen lost half of his villages to Rx4U this morning. :icon_rolleyes:

No, but since I see how far off topic this is getting I do have a legitimate question for you. Why is it that the NOB council forums are as boring as always?