CFC Family VS 1 tribe

DeletedUser67783

wow, guys i just want to let you know how noob their leader is. He sent mail to every member of LYCANS asking to leave the tribe and join him. Why is he that scared of us taking his 6 tribe against us with no noble man. I'll post his PM to us just to let you know how noobish he is declaring war when none of his member has a noble man.

arcticfang on 24.11. at 23:47
Hello there. I see you are a member of the tribe Lycans. Well, I'm sure by now you know that CFC, PFC, AFC, NFC, Rotf, and .:GA:. are now at war with your tribe. You are heavily, heavily outnumbered. I am in the process of setting all of these members up into squads. You will have, at minimum, 5 players coordinating attacks against you. We will quickly and thoroughly destroy Lycans. Have a look at the below map, and you will see that I am not bluffing on how badly you are outnumbered.

Tribe Map

Lycans is Blue, while everyone against you is Red. You're obviously outnumbered and out-positioned.

Now that you know how you simply cannot win, no matter how much spirit you have, I'd like to offer you an alternative.

I am offering you a spot in one of our family tribes. Here, you will not be attacked, and you will be supported heavily if anyone ever tries to attack you.

This mail has been sent to every member of Lycans, so you will not be alone, as your friends may choose to join as well. I would like a response from you quickly, telling me if you would like to come over or not. If you do, you will survive, if you don't, you will soon be cleared. Please think about your future. You will be warmly welcomed here as well.

Get back to me quickly, as this offer will not be open forever.

Warm Regards,
arcticfang

Here's a mail declaring a formal war against us.

arcticfang today at 00:40
Hello there. As you are the Lycans Diplomat, and I have exchanged words with you before, I feel you are the one I should come to with this.

CFC and all family tribes have now officially declared war on you. We have already gotten a head start, already clearing 11 of your players. That's over 20% of your entire force.

Your tribe is our first target. We will prove our might on this world by destroying you first. I'm sorry - it is quite unfortunate that you guys must be situated in our Home K. But it is so, and that is where we are now.

I already have squads organized to clear your other 40 members. I have about 3 players assigned to each of yours. You do not stand a chance. I don't expect this entire clearing to take more than a week, so you won't have to wait long.

Please mail me with any questions you may have.

Warm Regards,
arcticfang

DeletedUser

Should be fun to watch lycans own them once they get nobles :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LMAO, came across this, from the AFC profile:

AFC Profile said:
We will never forget our original identity the 501st. we are and always will be 501st at heart.

Good luck Lycans, I have faith in your ability to withstand the noobs.

Fattybryce

Sounds like a fair fight if you ask me. 360 very unorganised people who are only there out of threat and fear and not actually wanting to be there versus 60 organised(hopefully) people who actually truly want to be there.

DeletedUser67783

Look at the diplomacy of their academy..
DIPLOMACY_PFC.jpg

DeletedUser

This is a clear example of a group of Tribes that really does not stand a chance in the future. They have way to many members so it is very unlikely that they will be well organized i am also guessing that most of the people who are in those tribes will be noobs and not really sure what is happening. Most likely they would have joined as they would think the tribe a refuge were they will be safe. This will be a even fight as with a bit of activity not much can happen. Not many people have rams and they are expensive so all one would need to do would be build hiding place a few levels.

I am expecting that as soon as nobles start to come out that this group of tribes will not last for very long as they will have almost no room to expand. Good luck to Lycans i expect them to much better than that huge family tribe.

DeletedUser

well looks like another mass recruting tribe of noobs has gone for a noobish war.....
go lycans go:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol I love how people jump to conclusions here. :p

I have not taken in any Lycans players. That was merely a scare tactic, to get it across to all of their members. Why on earth would I take a member of an enemy tribe into my tribe? I don't need any spies.

We may have many players, but I promise you we are very well organized. What the OP fails to tell you is that we have cleared and are farming about 14 out of their 55~ members, and they have only succeeded in clearing 2 of ours.

I know how to play this game very, very well. Just because we have large numbers does not mean that we are disorganized or "noobs", as you put it. Lycans will be the first tribe to find this out.

DeletedUser

If crisis can take on the family in K64 , (once was 5 or 6 tribes at one point) , then you guys can do this ;)

noob1nw81.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pivnut69

I know how to play this game very, very well. Just because we have large numbers does not mean that we are disorganized or "noobs", as you put it. Lycans will be the first tribe to find this out.

Lol, yes it does.

We have Family Tribes....Which are normally 1-3 tribes, then we have You.

Why on earth do you want that many people who can't work together? Once you get nobles (if you do/know how to) who are you going to noble? I would say either 600 point barbs or people over 20 hours away(out of continent) in which you will fail as they will quickly stack thier villages

good luck Lycans

DeletedUser

haha I'm not even going to argue the point anymore, as apparently I will have to show you before you'll believe it. Whatever though.