Change of guard

rpgman88

By Tim, welcome to the world Bad. I'm expecting to see your hammer a lot ;)

netjakdim

How many mods are we gonna go through?

have no fear sir, I am getting somewhat dismayed by all the mods myself. If Bad decides RL demands his time I will step in and ask to be made a MOD for this world. As I am probalby one of the laziest spammers of the group we will have free reign of the forums. Although let it be known I may not be so quick on the reprimand button I do like the words DELETE

DeletedUser

Its great that you still read and all but....why?

Also greetings to the new mod, timdogg was actually a really good mod. He sort of just stood in the background and let us get one with things.

I am still interested what is happening here... but I try not to spam ... :)

DeletedUser20939

And alphabonkers and also Child in Time

yes nothing else right?

I think petn is the only one who didn't leave because of it being to hard to mod ore RL he was promoted to elder mod still a shame

DeletedUser43243

I miss alphabonkers....he is the only one to ever infract me! Over use of cookies of all things! That man had a phobia i am sure!

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser42977

I miss alphabonkers....he is the only one to ever infract me! Over use of cookies of all things!

Well Susie dear, you do talk about cookies an awful lot. I miss your snickerdoodles! (and before you all go there, I really do mean cookies... not, er, something else).

On topic: Tim, good luck to you! We'll miss you and do our best to NOT scare away our dear new mod :)

DeletedUser

would anyone like to place a bet on how long the new mad is going to last.

DeletedUser

i don't see him that much around here :lol:
who knows , maybe he's already gone :)

DeletedUser

it's only a few months i have to stay on to beat Tim and i'm planning to stay playing a couple years and i'll be mod at least that long... so i'd rate my odds at 10:1.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:Wow I wasn't planning on betting with the mod himself.One question though how long did tim last? I think it was somewhere between 1-3 months but I'm not really sure.

SmaXa

:) Remember though, mister new mod. TimDogg said he was the fiercest, most endurant mod on .net :)

oh, and good luck modding. You'll need it.