Change the member limit later on?

DeletedUser

Instead of having huge family tribes in the future, would a change in the member limit be good later on? Discuss.

DeletedUser

It would help some families cut off their extra branches, and become single tribes. So I'm all for it. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd say no,

my reason for saying it... when many get bored/semi-active the world would not stagnate like many worlds for the prime reason that the tribe can't afford to carry semi dead players and/or hold them for ages getting someone to hand the account over to(in full).

I think(this is opinion) if anything the huge families may reduce as time goes on. I don't think families(even allies) work that well here anyhow due to the support being for own tribe only. It may be interesting to see how innovative ways to cope with the settings are found, you know it will happen, I'm sure other people are thinking of ideal setups also.

In summation, I think it would be short term benefit, long term harm as the world matures. Surely if people wanted to play a 40/100/1000 tribe member limit, they wouldn't have started w34.

DeletedUser

No. And i don't feel the need to discuss it any further tbh

DeletedUser

I'm with Matt and DN on this one. What would be the point in starting a world with certain settings only to change them because they weren't as popular as other worlds? It would only make the people who do enjoy the sittings to become agitated at the change, and most likely not want to play anymore themselves.

EDIT: And with Rancid too, since he posted at the same time as me.

DeletedUser

no wai!

Allthough i was expecting more better players in this world, but still 20 is fine, it should never be changed ;D

Muller21

They would never change it in the middle of a world. I wouldnt think....So its not something we goto worry about.

frostyfingers

I think having smaller limits makes you focus more on politics to take down the bigger enemies...

It promotes diplomacy and makes you actually act on supporting and attacking with allies. Most tribe with a member limit of 50 in other worlds find thier members go inactive, thier allies turn on them, and players are disposable since they can have so many...

Keep small limit IMO...

DeletedUser

This guy sends out random invites, It doesn't surprise me at all ;)

DeletedUser

well we start playing this world cause of the small tribe limit so it should stay that way

mar71n

It should stay at 20 and more worlds like it should be created. It's easier to defend when in goliath vs peewee situation.

frostyfingers

This guy sends out random invites, It doesn't surprise me at all ;)

random invites? its possible you just ignored the IGM I sent in first month of the world...otherwise I would say it was because you showed promise early on...either way congratz on making yourself look like a jerk

as for the support, I was referring to supporting within the tribe and supporting as in with attacks via fakes and nobling down villas...last time i checked you could do both

DeletedUser

I'm talking about inviting benager, who I was sitting and I joined, remember?

I look like a jerk? At least this jerk knows how to play. Thus, he beats you.

Attacking together isnt supporting. Get out.