Change the member limit later on?

frostyfingers

support is found in many ways, and as far as benager goes, I was inviting all the player in top 100 to check activity levels before my tribe even got started...

supporting a player in an attack by sending fakes to the target's villages is definately legit
go beat off, and make me get out!

DeletedUser

I say yes, and here's why:
On world 34, you can only support members of your own tribe.
I hate when a member of my brother tribe is under attack, all i can do is send him resources and sit back and hope he makes it. I want to be able to send my tribemate's support.

so i say either:
1) change the support rule to being able to support anyone
or
2) open the member limit significantly.

samarcand

if your tribe has lots of inactive players kick them out and get active ones, worked for our tribe, but i like the small tribes, everyone is essential to the future of the tribe

DeletedUser

I say yes, and here's why:
On world 34, you can only support members of your own tribe.
I hate when a member of my brother tribe is under attack, all i can do is send him resources and sit back and hope he makes it. I want to be able to send my tribemate's support.

so i say either:
1) change the support rule to being able to support anyone
or
2) open the member limit significantly.

Your playing on the wrong world, this world is for skilled players.

mar71n

Your playing on the wrong world, this world is for skilled players.

let me sign under it... here goes... mar71n :icon_cool:

This is the only world where you can play solo and don't get rapped by a mob of angry children. We do have some families, but they don't work together well and can only send resources to eachother when in defensive. :axemen::lol:

DeletedUser

let me sign under it... here goes... mar71n :icon_cool:

This is the only world where you can play solo and don't get rapped by a mob of angry children. We do have some families, but they don't work together well and can only send resources to eachother when in defensive. :axemen::lol:

Thought you managed it though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or if you've got half a brain cell just swap the member to the other tribe for 10 minutes until support is sent. It's not rocket science, kiddies.