• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this will not be a popular idea for those that have abused the system
or those who have farmed previous worlds to get a premium cache in the tens of thousands (so doubt it will happen but on the off chance)

i would like to suggest that the Premium Points
gained via the Premium Exchange be locked to the world they were gained on

this is due with countless players being fed up and quitting the game
due to PP users that abuse the system

so many worlds are being ruined by players
joining the world for the sole purpose of farming Premium Points
gifting there village away when done and not co-playing - amazingly not counted as "account pushing"
all so they can use an extraordinary amount of pp to gain an advantage on a future world

now considering every world is a new world this behavior should be frowned upon
for it gives the abusers a considerable advantage over the players that are actually playing the game fairly

this idea will hopefully remove Premium Point farming which leads to dead worlds
and players abusing the system which is leading to more and more players retiring from the game
and lets face it new players barely even have a chance these days against such odds

for example
If i trade resources for Premium Points on w104 - those Points will remain on that world until the world ends whether or not the account is still active on that world
or at the very least be capped at a certain amount if transferred to another world before it ends

however If i purchase Premium Points on w104 - those Points will be able to be used on all worlds regardless to what world they were purchased on

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea has been approved for voting.

Good luck!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea didn't reach the required percentage of votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.