Chasing News and Interviews

DeletedUser

chasenewsss11-1.jpg

*image by SoshiMariko

We will work hard to get you the information and interviews on topics and people that intrest you.

Staff:
Chase X. on Top 20 Tribes, Leaders and People of Interest
rumd on Wars and Rumors of Wars
SoshiMariko on Special Interest
and Memellander with the Funny Pages

*If you can not open the spoilers try IE
========================================================================

People of Interest

Interview with Nauzhror of RIP NS
[spoil]
Here we go.
[12:55:03 AM] Danjer says: I am here with Nauzhror of RIP NS.
The world seems very interested in you and your tribe.

[12:55:47 AM] Danjer says: We will start with the very delicate subject of NeverSleeps.
For those of us who do not know could you please give us a short background on him, and how it come to be that your tribe decided to do a tribute to him?

[12:58:32 AM] Nauzhror says: He was a long time player on Tribalwars, both on the speed server and on the regular worlds. He had a lot of friends and was a rather accomplished player. Most likely his largest accomplishment was holding rank 1 ahead of Purple Predator on W33 for several months while playing as Impulses.
The tribe name was changed to RIP NS as a temporary memorial to him, but will go back to its original name shortly.

[12:59:17 AM] Danjer says: That is very thoughtful and seemingly well deserved. What was your tribes name before?

[12:59:27 AM] Nauzhror says: Madness!

[1:00:01 AM] Danjer says: Well as I mentioned the world seems very keen on talks about you and I hear your ego. Where do you think all this talk comes from?

[1:01:12 AM] Nauzhror says: I post a lot on the forums and am very opinionated so I'm rather well known mostly.

[1:01:35 AM] Danjer says: Could you give me a brief history of your TW career?

[1:05:58 AM] Nauzhror says: I started on W18 in K7 because a real life friend of mine requested I try the game out and join his tribe. I didn't do very well at all, nobled 4 barb villages in a row, and then got rimmed.
Then started W23 in the core, did relatively well there (averaged rank 200 or so), got to 150k points while tribeless a good chunk of the time, ended up getting into the rank 3 tribe (What Would Dopey Dwarf Do), but got rimmed by the rank 6 tribe when 5-6 of them gangbanged me.
Purple Predator announced a teaching tribe on W26 around the time I got rimmed on W23, I decided I'd apply and see if I could learn to play better, did relatively well there, peaked at rank 26 at 5-6 villages but quit then for exams.
Played several worlds since then, and when active have averaged top 5 in all worlds since W26. Specifically been rank 1 on W29, W30, W36, W37, W39, rank 3 on W32, and rank 2 on W38.

[1:06:24 AM] Danjer says: Why did you decide to join world 43?

[1:07:14 AM] Nauzhror says: To join Madness!, friend of mine (Elemenophi) was making a teaching tribe so I decided to join to see if I could help him teach the newer players.

[1:07:44 AM] Danjer says: How do you feel about the settings on 43? Any you love or hate?

[1:08:59 AM] Nauzhror says: Pretty much love everything about them I like slow worlds since activity is needed to do well, love 15-tech, packages, hate archers, like time-based morale. Only four things I'd have changed are short or no BP, no paladin, no morale, and a faster barb growth rate.

[1:09:43 AM] Danjer says: Are there any tribes other than your own that you think are worth watching?

[1:10:27 AM] Nauzhror says: Pills, I don't really care for Weitse (Child In Time), but the tribe undeniably has talented members.

[1:11:02 AM] Danjer says: Who will be some players to keep our eyes on?

[1:13:15 AM] Nauzhror says: Purple Predator (I shall not reveal what alias he is playing as though), Ken and Barbie, FeAr KO, and about half the people in Pills.

[1:13:51 AM] Danjer says: Would you indulge me and please tell us one thing that nobody knows about the following.
[1:14:00 AM] Danjer says: 1. Your playing style.

[1:15:49 AM] Nauzhror says: There's probably nothing that no one knows about my playing style really as I post quite a bit on the forums and quite enjoy helping new players when they ask for help, so don't really have any "secrets" other than being able to do well with far less activity than most people can due to having learnt how to play efficiently enough to remain top 10 with less than 3 hours a day.

[1:16:10 AM] Danjer says: 2. Your tribe.

[1:17:52 AM] Nauzhror says: Doubt there's much if anything i know about the tribe that most don't either, tisn't really the group of people I usually play with, usually I join what most people would class as "elite" tribes and play with the same group of friends on most worlds I play.

[1:18:13 AM] Danjer says: 3. Your intentions on world 43.

[1:20:28 AM] Nauzhror says: I originally joined to teach new players and to play inactively, but decided to co-play to complement activity somewhat. There's a player near me that I've seen several people call a "legend" on the forums that interests me, will be watching him as the world progresses to see how he does and if he becomes a threat, which if he does I'll probably try and rim him and play longer as I am usually more motivated to try when I have a challenge.

[1:21:07 AM] Danjer says: How long do you think you will stay in world 43?

[1:21:59 AM] Nauzhror says: No clue, depends largely on how long co-player stays interested and how challenging the world grows to be. At least till 4-5 villages, past that will depend on those factors though.

[1:22:19 AM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like to add to this interview?

[1:23:27 AM] Nauzhror says: Hmm, not really, nothing in particular anyway.

[1:24:15 AM] Danjer says: Well thank you, it has been a pleasure and I must say I have no clue what they were talking about with you having an ego. I seen absolutely no overactive ego in our interview.

[1:25:34 AM] Nauzhror says: Oh, I definitely have an ego ;) So does my co-player, but while i might post arrogantly on the forum it doesn't mean I'm rude in a 1 on 1 environment.
[/spoil]

Interview with Child In Time Leader of Pills
[spoil]
Here we go
[1:24:40 PM] Danjer says: I am here with Child in Time from Pills.

[1:24:47 PM] Wietse says: That's me :)

[1:25:06 PM] Danjer says: Could you give me a brief history of your TW career?

[1:25:28 PM] Wietse says: Oh pff, that's too much to tell really

[1:25:44 PM] Wietse says: I started off on the .de servers because my cousin, who has german origins, told me to play a game with him.

[1:25:48 PM] Wietse says: I didn't like it because I sucked

[1:25:52 PM] Wietse says: So I quit

[1:26:00 PM] Wietse says: only to restart on aug. '06 on W1.net

[1:26:23 PM] Wietse says: blah blah developed playing blah blah played with good players blah blah W26 I quit in april because I just had too many things to attend to.

[1:26:45 PM] Danjer says: Why did you decide to join world 43?

[1:27:19 PM] Wietse says: Truely?

[1:27:24 PM] Danjer says: Yes please :)

[1:27:27 PM] Wietse says: I just rented a house

[1:27:29 PM] Wietse says: and I don't have cable tv here.

[1:27:34 PM] Danjer says: LOL

[1:27:37 PM] Wietse says: And I don't have a satelite, nor money for digital tv.

[1:27:48 PM] Wietse says: So I just decided to use the 3mbit connection I have to play TW again.

[1:28:32 PM] Danjer says: OMG I so feel you on that...dial up here like I was saying and I am too poor for heaters. I spend all my bux on TW.

[1:28:45 PM] Danjer says: How do you feel about world 43 settings?

[1:29:22 PM] Wietse says: Oh I really couldn't care less about the settings, I just joined because it's new. I saw no archers though, that was the only thing that got me excited. Really I'm rubbish in playing with archers.

[1:30:05 PM] Danjer says: I do doubt that but anyway...other than your own do you think there are any tribes worth watching?

[1:30:55 PM] Wietse says: I have no idea really. Didn't really pay attention to other tribes or players. I do think the thought of the tribe that honors NeverSleeps is a beautiful thing though.

[1:31:19 PM] Danjer says: I agree. I just did an interview with Nauzhror.
[1:31:29 PM] Danjer says: Any players here we should keep our eyes on?

[1:31:57 PM] Wietse says: Also I don't know.
[1:32:09 PM] Wietse says: I heard Tolkienxx is back, he's always good, played with him on W26
[1:32:29 PM] Wietse says: And I just had an application from hstreet and invited him, his W6 stats look really good.

[1:33:06 PM] Danjer says: Not fair! lol you gonna snag all the good players in our K and leave us high and dry :p

[1:33:22 PM] Wietse says: Well to be fairly honest.
[1:33:27 PM] Wietse says: I only asked 4 player to join me
[1:33:32 PM] Wietse says: those were there in the beginning.

[1:33:43 PM] Danjer says: Okay on to some player submited questions.

[1:33:44 PM] Wietse says: And the rest was like 'oh my goodness yay, I want to be in Pills'

[1:34:01 PM] Danjer says: What was your motivation for making Pills again?

[1:34:08 PM] Wietse says: but seriously, this friggin' sucks, I now know how pervis feels, I get 100+ mails a day really.

[1:34:34 PM] Danjer says: (don't worry about any of the comments not in order I will edit it all into place)

[1:34:38 PM] Wietse says: Oh to be fairly honest, if I start playing somewhere on my own, I always make Pills, I figured it was going to be a one mans tribe actually, but a lot of others wanted to team up

[1:34:55 PM] Wietse says: Dude don't worry, it's a game, it's not like you're interviewing the president or something.

[1:35:05 PM] Danjer says: :)
[1:35:10 PM] Danjer says: What are your goals?

[1:35:27 PM] Wietse says: Also, could you NOT edit the interview, but use the original source, ie. this entire interview, even me asking you to have it originally?

[1:35:54 PM] Wietse says: My goals, well I don't know. Get a few villages, become the #1 tribe of my continent and maybe of the world, have some fun with my tribemates and move on with my life I guess.

[1:36:05 PM] Danjer says: Oh of course I always do, just edit spelling and take out any of my bs like saying don't worry :)

[1:36:50 PM] Wietse says: No no, I mean literally everything

[1:37:02 PM] Wietse says: You know I'm saving this and coming after you if you don't right.

[1:37:18 PM] Danjer says: Okay okay I swear :)

[1:37:23 PM] Wietse says: Good boy

[1:37:31 PM] Danjer says: I am a girl but I will take that :p
[1:37:56 PM] Danjer says: What are your goals on world 43?

[1:39:27 PM] Wietse says: Didn't you just ask that question? Am I really making you this nervous lol.
[1:39:33 PM] Wietse says: Next question

[1:40:24 PM] Danjer says: Yeah a little bit..do you know suko sevato? I interviewed him on world 41, if I could survive his interview, I will for sure get through this one :)

[1:40:48 PM] Wietse says: I know S.S. yes.

[1:40:58 PM] Danjer says: He is crazy!
[1:41:09 PM] Danjer says: In a good way.

[1:41:50 PM] Wietse says: But don't worry, I only uphold my jerkoff image during interviews to come of as badass in the newspaper or whatever, next to this I'm actually really friendly, lol. I just hate interviews because they always get editted and distorted and people always get a completely wrong image of me.

[1:42:07 PM] Danjer says: Would you indulge me and tell me something no one knows about:
[1:42:14 PM] Danjer says: 1. Your playing style.

[1:42:21 PM] Wietse says: I love it how you say ' in a good way' , even though you might not think so, just because you don't know my relation to him. Lol

[1:42:53 PM] Danjer says: And I won't I swear...and no I LOVED his interview I really like him, but he is crazy!
[1:44:06 PM] Danjer says: Umm okay, well then scratch the set questions :p

[1:44:20 PM] Danjer says: What do you do with your free time other than TW?

[1:45:04 PM] Wietse says: Oh ehm, I'm a student of American Culture. Next to that, I am in one of the biggest and oldest fraternities of the country, with pride (2nd biggest and oldest, only to be surpassed by our rival..)

[1:45:10 PM] Wietse says: And ehm, well I like going out
[1:45:18 PM] Wietse says: Picking up girls
[1:45:22 PM] Wietse says: play soccer
[1:45:25 PM] Wietse says: play guitar
[1:45:30 PM] Wietse says: and well, play games
[1:45:42 PM] Wietse says: If you want to know more about my cultural side, press 1

[1:45:55 PM] Danjer says: Don't you find gaming gets in the way of girls...i sure do and yes I am a girl still

[1:46:36 PM] Wietse says: Yes yes totally. It's the sole reason why I said in the beginning that I'm not aiming for a top ranking.

[1:46:57 PM] Wietse says: I mean really, ok, between us, I have a few girls who I gradually hang out with and casually have sex with

[1:47:00 PM] Danjer says: I decided a long time ago, for me gaming>girls

[1:47:13 PM] Wietse says: and I'm the kind of guy who likes to just have a scotch, a smoke and a good game in front of him after sex
[1:47:20 PM] Wietse says: And girls hate that last one.
[1:47:23 PM] Wietse says: They always get angry
[1:47:26 PM] Wietse says: calling me back to bed and whatnot
[1:47:38 PM] Wietse says: that's why I fluctuate between #1 and #30 all the time ;p

[1:47:55 PM] Danjer says: #1 and #30?

[1:48:02 PM] Wietse says: Player ranks

[1:48:07 PM] Danjer says: ahh
[1:48:57 PM] Danjer says: Okay well... this is what the world wanted... are you going to hold it against me when your tribe is in the top 10 when it really starts to matter and I come back to you for another interview?
[1:49:27 PM] Danjer says: Will you rim me if I do?? :(

[1:50:25 PM] Wietse says: No ofcourse not
[1:50:28 PM] Wietse says: Don't be silly.
[1:50:42 PM] Wietse says: I just thought it'd be a tad funny to be like the big cheese and be mean towards the interviewer ;)
[1:50:45 PM] Wietse says: But don't worry

[1:50:53 PM] Danjer says: Actualy I have been afraid for me and my tribe since I seen you in our K.

[1:51:04 PM] Wietse says: Since you're a girl, I won't be hard on you (or will I?)

[1:51:13 PM] Danjer says: I always choose the freaking wrong side of the world.
[1:51:17 PM] Danjer says: Ahh TY :)

[1:51:19 PM] Wietse says: That's for no good reason, unless you are within my 20x20.

[1:51:42 PM] Danjer says: We are in your k, that is enough reason for me...
[1:52:02 PM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like to add to this interview?

[1:53:49 PM] Wietse says: Oh ehm.
[1:53:59 PM] Wietse says: Just that
[1:54:25 PM] Wietse says: People shouldn't fear me or whatever, because I'm actually very friendly and calm instead of an ass. Yeah that's about it.

[1:55:10 PM] Danjer says: Thanks Wietse, this was a great interview.

[1:55:23 PM] Wietse says: No problem.
[/spoil]

Interview with Bullit bail of Silent
[spoil]
Here we go.
[2:39:09 PM] Danjer says: I am here with Bullit bail of Silent.

[2:39:15 PM] Bullit bail says: Hello

[2:39:30 PM] Danjer says: Can you please tell us who you are and why you are posting all over our world 43 forums?

[2:41:00 PM] Bullit bail says: Well As some May know I am formerly Known as Rudyc Of W1 And a Former member of WLE
As some may know I'm A Past player of W22 under this name Known as A world class spy.

[2:41:28 PM] Bullit bail says: I Am Posting all over the W43 forum targeting some tribe that i feel could be ran better

[2:41:48 PM] Danjer says: Why do you feel the need to pick on the poor nubs?

[2:42:36 PM] Bullit bail says: Well As some may of seen My target tribe was D~L and family, They made a Big mistake they invited someone they didn't even know and Make him a Baron right away
[2:42:53 PM] Bullit bail says: I Am hoping by showing off this mistake other tribes will learn
[2:43:14 PM] Bullit bail says: It is Nothing personal to them.

[2:44:20 PM] Danjer says: It has been said that you are personally responsible for making at least a good part of the world mad at you and your tribe. Out of this 'part' of the world do you have any good tribes after you and does this concern you?

[2:46:20 PM] Bullit bail says: Well As i see it I am helping them, I have D~L after me And there allies this doesn't concern me because I see myself as a good player, Some may view me as cocky I am just saying i see myself as a good player from playing the game for years before this.
You would be surprised by the amount of people that have Thanked me.

[2:46:49 PM] Danjer says: Are you a leader or council of your tribe?

[2:47:12 PM] Bullit bail says: Me and My tribe aren't worried, there is no "good" tribes after us.
No i am that of a normal member in my tribe.

[2:47:26 PM] Danjer says: What made you decide to join Silent?

[2:48:46 PM] Bullit bail says: Well i was thinking about Joining a new premade for some time and when i saw the name I just went for it.
I was meant to be co Playing this world but sadly My co players Brother Died Sadly a few days ago

[2:49:05 PM] Danjer says: OMG I am so sorry, my sympathies

[2:49:33 PM] Bullit bail says: Yes well He Is taking his time off.

[2:49:41 PM] Danjer says: What are your plans on world 43? Do you plan on wreaking more havoc on the poor nubs?
[2:50:00 PM] Danjer says: Yes I feel for the nubs.

[2:50:36 PM] Bullit bail says: I feel I will only pick on tribes who deserve it.
The reason D~L were targeted was because i heard from a Friend they planed to attack us anyway.

[2:50:52 PM] Danjer says: Are you playing this world seriously?

[2:51:08 PM] Bullit bail says: Yes I will be Playing this world seriously
[2:51:23 PM] Bullit bail says: I want to see if i still have it in me To do well On a new world

[2:51:51 PM] Danjer says: What do you see as the pros and cons of the tribe you joined?

[2:52:38 PM] Bullit bail says: I don't see any cons I only see Pros The guys are Skilled, Friendly and over the past few days have become good friends

[2:52:54 PM] Danjer says: What tribes do you think are worth watching?

[2:53:33 PM] Bullit bail says: Pills It seems are one of the tribes to watch But I personally want to see RIP NS do well As Neversleeps was A good friend of mine

[2:54:14 PM] Danjer says: I think RIP NS might last a bit although they are admittedly a teaching tribe.

[2:54:48 PM] Bullit bail says: Well That was the way Neversleeps worked, Helping others becoming better at the game

[2:55:03 PM] Danjer says: Who do you foresee being some of the top players in this world?

[2:56:28 PM] Bullit bail says: I would see Alot of people doing well in this world my friend and tribe mate Nex Deus for one and Evilcos if they stick at it to name but a few.
Personally I can see a lot of good players here Many just as skilled as myself and better.

[2:57:17 PM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like to add to this interview?

[2:58:14 PM] Bullit bail says: I would Like to Ask people to learn from the mistakes of others around them, to stay strong to remember it is just a game.
[2:58:27 PM] Bullit bail says: And to think before doing things

[2:58:40 PM] Danjer says: Well thank you for the interview, I hope you behave :) and good luck to you and your tribe.

[2:58:55 PM] Bullit bail says: Thank you for your time.
[/spoil]

Interview with ScHiZoPhreNia (I edited the hell outta this but left some of the confusion in so you can see)
[spoil]
Here we go.
[11/14/2009 1:32:52 PM] Danjer says: I am here with part of ScHiZoPhreNia.
[11/14/2009 1:33:38 PM] Danjer says: One thing I think everyone wants to know is just how many of you are there, and who all is playing ScHiZ?

[11/14/2009 1:35:30 PM] Blessdisbling says: mm well im not sure i can answer that we are 6-12 players playing consisting of players from different worlds and A whole lot of experience

[11/14/2009 1:36:09 PM] Danjer says: Can you give me a few names?

[11/14/2009 1:37:03 PM] Blessdisbling says: We have imyourally, me(blessdisbling), dah144, Jason
[11/14/2009 1:37:16 PM] Blessdisbling says: lfc2296
[11/14/2009 1:37:19 PM] Blessdisbling says: and a few others

[11/14/2009 1:37:59 PM] Danjer says: Can you give me a brief history of your collective TW career?

[11/14/2009 1:38:51 PM] Blessdisbling says: I started in w 6 under a small tribe named troy later joined BDR there but due to some real life issues i stopped playing for a couple months.
[11/14/2009 1:41:52 PM] Blessdisbling says: I restarted TW in w 24 showing all i had learned in w 6. I started in Xp then to Deus the current # 2 tribe in w 24. I am trying to make it as short and as simple as i can. I also joined w 42 where i still play there in Wicked the #2 tribe which i am on the council. I play there with most of my friends in all my learning worlds as i call them.

[11/14/2009 1:42:58 PM] Danjer says: Have you played in those worlds with all of your co-players or are some of them new?

[11/14/2009 1:44:49 PM] Blessdisbling says: I have played with some of them and some of them have come to know who from talking to are great players who know what they are doing

[11/14/2009 1:45:36 PM] Danjer says: And what made you guys decide to try for so many co-players on one account?

[11/14/2009 1:48:32 PM] Blessdisbling says: imyourally is the man i personally owe it to him he came up with the idea and i messaged him showing interest he told me when and where and i was there. I am just a soldier you might say

[11/14/2009 1:52:11 PM] Danjer says: K the rest are questions kinda for as many of you as possible, and especially him (IYA) I supose.

[11/14/2009 1:53:29 PM] Blessdisbling says: k just call when you need me mate

[11/14/2009 1:54:05 PM] Danjer says: kk :) I need you for sure, but we will try and wait for him I guess, you guys are a hard nut to crack :)

[11/14/2009 1:54:46 PM] Blessdisbling says: :D

[11/14/2009 11:15:24 PM] *** Danjer added Sid, soshimariko to this chat
[11/14/2009 11:15:31 PM] Danjer says: You here sid??

[11/14/2009 11:16:57 PM] Sid says: Yup thanks.

[11/14/2009 11:17:34 PM] Danjer says: Sid this is my baron from world 38 she is going to ask you a couple of questions cuz I am about to fall out. But I will be here watching
[11/14/2009 11:17:55 PM] Danjer says: Getting more than one of you guys together is like pulling teeth!
[11/14/2009 11:18:15 PM] Danjer says: LOL I think she might have bailed on me
[11/14/2009 11:18:19 PM] Danjer says: Okay here we go.

[11/14/2009 11:18:27 PM] Sid says: Hehehe go ahead!

[11/14/2009 11:18:40 PM] Danjer says: Can you tell me an exact number of how many of you are co-playing this account?

[11/14/2009 11:19:14 PM] Sid says: At this moment about 12-13.

[11/14/2009 11:19:59 PM] Danjer says: Do you foresee it continuing to be that high of a number for very long?

[11/14/2009 11:20:53 PM] Sid says: Yes in fact i do. We are a very close unit and have a lot of fun together while playing.

[11/14/2009 11:21:32 PM] Danjer says: Do you find you step on each other’s toes often? I know I would be with even one co-player, they would always be doing something that I didn't like.

[11/14/2009 11:22:45 PM] Sid says: No and that's the cool thing, we have a lovely method of communication and decide on doing certain things in a certain order...if an unexpected situation does occur then we let the person who is on at that time handle it.

[11/14/2009 11:23:22 PM] Danjer says: Want to tell us more about that method? Or not is fine as well.

[11/14/2009 11:24:23 PM] Sid says: Not really sure if i'm allowed to...or supposed to for that matter, but it's something like a chat let's say.

[11/14/2009 11:24:59 PM] Danjer says: Good enough. I am gonna let Soshi ask you a couple of not so technical questions. Go for it Soshi.

[11/14/2009 11:25:08 PM] soshimariko says: *waves* Hello

[11/14/2009 11:25:15 PM] Sid says: (wave)

[11/14/2009 11:25:33 PM] soshimariko says: ^^ So, who came up with the idea for this orgy of an account?

[11/14/2009 11:25:51 PM] Sid says: IYA(im your ally)
[11/14/2009 11:26:10 PM] Sid says: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=166770
[11/14/2009 11:26:19 PM] Sid says: That's the thread.

[11/14/2009 11:26:28 PM] Danjer says: I am looking for IYA I had him today, but not finding him on again...

[11/14/2009 11:26:56 PM] Sid says: He'll be on soon, as will other members.

[11/14/2009 11:27:26 PM] Danjer says: Don't worry if this interview gets a little messy, I will clean it up without editing anything you guys have to say
[11/14/2009 11:27:49 PM] Danjer says: Last co-players I interviewed were all here at once, still trying to make this one flow

[11/14/2009 11:28:07 PM] Sid says: Hehe no problem.

[11/14/2009 11:28:29 PM] soshimariko says: Oh, sweet. Bleh. Danjer gave me no warning on this, so sorry that I'm over here wracking my brain.

[11/14/2009 11:29:00 PM] Sid says: :D

[11/14/2009 11:29:31 PM] Danjer says: What do you think is the worlds main interest in you guys, I have seen your name mentioned repeatedly.

[11/14/2009 11:29:59 PM] Sid says: Well we trouble the noobs...the main thread about us was from a noob so...
[11/14/2009 11:31:02 PM] Sid says: Well also something like this has never been seen before so it is bound to spark some interest. People want to see whether something like this can work...

[11/14/2009 11:31:12 PM] soshimariko says: Me included.

[11/14/2009 11:31:30 PM] Sid says: ^^ Like i said

[11/14/2009 11:31:39 PM] Danjer says: K over to Soshi...gonna be here, but truly falling asleep

[11/14/2009 11:32:10 PM] soshimariko says: So, do you think, as the world goes on, wars start and end and so on, your group will become more or less cohesive?

[11/14/2009 11:33:31 PM] Sid says: We'll have to wait and see, if the interest stays then we will work great but if the interest wanes (like it has in so many great players cases.) then you never know...but i don't think the latter is going to happen personally.

[11/14/2009 11:37:27 PM] soshimariko says: How many of your co-players did you know before IMA made that thread? If any.

[11/14/2009 11:37:45 PM] Sid says: None personally actually.

[11/14/2009 11:38:28 PM] soshimariko says: Wow, that must be one hell of a communication system. You seem very optimistic about it, but did you have any doubts when you signed up?

[11/14/2009 11:39:00 PM] Sid says: Everyone did that's one of the main reasons so many people were into it,to see if it would work.

[11/14/2009 11:41:09 PM] soshimariko says: M'kay. Well, that's all I got. Any closing words?

[11/14/2009 11:41:31 PM] Sid says: Watch out for "schizo"

[11/14/2009 11:41:46 PM] soshimariko says: lmao! How did I know? :p

[11/14/2009 11:42:37 PM] Sid says: That's really all the questions? Sorry if i couldn't answer properly...

[11/14/2009 11:43:02 PM] soshimariko says: If you want more, you can have more, but they will be really random and cracktastic.

[11/14/2009 11:43:35 PM] Sid says: Haha i'm not fussed either way! Well by when will some of this get on the forums?

[11/14/2009 11:43:38 PM] Danjer says: Oh one sec
[11/14/2009 11:43:55 PM] Danjer says: Can you tell us what tribes and players other than your own that bears watching in this world?

[11/14/2009 11:44:30 PM] Danjer says: As soon as I can get something out of IYA I will post immediately
[11/14/2009 11:44:51 PM] Danjer says: He talked to me ingame like he will, but he seems busy so catching him might be a trick

[11/14/2009 11:45:38 PM] Sid says: Gimme a min please, there are so many!
[11/14/2009 11:47:30 PM] Sid says: Well yes,i have seen luke (power of two) on past worlds and he is VERY good. I am not sure which account he is playing in this world but luke is one to look out for.Nauz,CiT Foggy if he's playing sasuke if he's taking it serious...many of the pills guys...broly (in pills) karmalot are some off the top of my head.

[11/14/2009 11:47:50 PM] Sid says: In tribes RIP NS seems decent as does pills...

[11/14/2009 11:48:04 PM] Sid says: Oh and yes PP is one to watch out for (heard he's playing)

[11/14/2009 11:48:19 PM] Sid says: Deadly silence is quite good as well.
[11/14/2009 11:48:38 PM] Sid says: Well that's all i can think of currently...not sure whether pervis is playing so...
[11/14/2009 11:48:51 PM] Sid says: That enough?
[11/14/2009 11:49:15 PM] Sid says: ChrisIIIhoppy as well(lead BUL in 26)
[11/14/2009 11:50:17 PM] Sid says: Oh and gouge as well as his whole tribe.

[11/14/2009 11:51:14 PM] Danjer says: Okay that is good...stick around in this chat to see how it is progressing if you want, and you can jump in and add anything to anyone else’s questions too.
[11/14/2009 11:51:27 PM] Danjer says: I am gonna try and get IYA in here asap. But not tonight

[11/14/2009 11:51:46 PM] Sid says: Sure thanks a lot, hope my answers were ok!

[11/14/2009 11:52:02 PM] Danjer says: Thank you for your time, they were great!

[11/14/2009 11:52:10 PM] soshimariko says: Thanks!

[11/14/2009 11:52:37 PM] Sid says: Thanks for the interview and seeya guys around.
[11/14/2009 11:52:48 PM] Sid says: Oh and IYA hardly uses skype...
[11/14/2009 11:53:07 PM] Sid says: That's just for you guys if you are trying to get him here.

[9:26:52 AM] *** Danjer added im your ally to this chat

[9:48:37 AM] Danjer says: So I hear you are the head of ScHiZoPhreNia. How did you come up with the idea to have so many co-players?

[9:49:01 AM] im your ally says: Gah, I hate that question xD

[9:49:14 AM] Danjer says: Sorry, the world wants to know, so I ask.

[9:49:21 AM] im your ally says: Well, 2 months before I made this I was co-playing with a friend of mine.

[9:49:31 AM] im your ally says: I know lmao, lemme continue xD

[9:50:05 AM] im your ally says: My friend aka "Talcott" was inactive, so i switched to a new one, The new one was inactive and so forth
[9:50:21 AM] im your ally says: Got bored of changes. I thought real hard about doing this project
[9:50:52 AM] im your ally says: So I grew the balls to present my idea in the general forum.

[9:53:02 AM] Danjer says: I have already spoken with 2 of your co-players and have narrowed thier numbers at either 12 or 13. Can you verify this?

[9:53:29 AM] im your ally says: Yes I can :)
[9:54:27 AM] im your ally says: with 24 players I had alot of work to keep up with the IP's (to see if they logged on during their hours, logging in when not supposed to, etc)
[9:54:37 AM] im your ally says: So I decided to cut my work load in half and kicked half the team
[9:54:47 AM] im your ally says: Those Whom I kicked were inactive
[9:55:06 AM] im your ally says: So its about 12/13 co-players atm :)

[9:55:20 AM] Danjer says: About your tribe...IKEA, is it for real? Do you plan on expanding it, or joining another tribe in the future?

[9:56:04 AM] im your ally says: A couple of my members wanted to join the tribes that look l33t so far like Pills and RIP NS

[9:56:37 AM] Danjer says: Pills have my vote for the most elite in this world for sure.

[9:56:57 AM] im your ally says: That’s your vote.
[9:57:07 AM] im your ally says: Anyway...

[9:57:15 AM] Danjer says: Well you could join Doctor :)

[9:57:23 AM] im your ally says: :O

[9:57:45 AM] im your ally says: CiT and a lot of others blocked us since we spam up their inbox etc
[9:58:00 AM] im your ally says: our members are bored can't they understand xD?

[9:58:07 AM] Danjer says: As much time and energy as you have put into this, I can only assume you are playing world 43 for real. Would I be right?

[9:58:32 AM] im your ally says: We are playing for real.
[9:58:40 AM] im your ally says: There's no I in Schizo.
[9:58:45 AM] im your ally says: :D

[9:59:28 AM] Danjer says: There was some talks (not much) of how you guys have a good communication system to keep in touch and to keep from stepping on each other’s toes while playing. Could you expand on this?
[10:00:11 AM] Danjer says: Um...sorry explain your system?

[10:00:48 AM] im your ally says: Yeah, the skype didn't quite work out
[10:01:06 AM] im your ally says: as you know, not everyone logs on at the same time
[10:01:11 AM] im your ally says: and like you and me skype is a major hassle
[10:02:43 AM] im your ally says: :D

[10:03:32 AM] Danjer says: So you switched over to? MSN?

[10:03:48 AM] im your ally says: No.
[10:04:02 AM] im your ally says: Chatbox withing the forum.

[10:07:24 AM] Danjer says: Okay well i know for me, I couldn't handle it with that many people in my village, hell don't know if I could handle one co-player. How do you guys keep on a single track of what you want to do with your account?

[10:07:41 AM] im your ally says: The forums help a lot
[10:07:50 AM] im your ally says: We had the guide planned out
[10:07:52 AM] im your ally says: everything.
[10:08:07 AM] im your ally says: Its just that we got unlucky and got spiked numerous times
[10:08:11 AM] im your ally says: set us back 2 days

[10:09:59 AM] Danjer says: Do you think the players that you have left will stay active or do you foresee losing a couple of them down the road?

[10:10:31 AM] im your ally says: I'll just put that in the hands of fate.
[10:10:52 AM] im your ally says: I really can't foresee any defects so far, they are all active :)

[10:11:07 AM] Danjer says: How do you feel about the settings on world 43?

[10:11:38 AM] im your ally says: I just play the world, all settings are the same for me
[10:12:01 AM] im your ally says: the 5 day bp p'd me off tho, better if we had none.

[10:12:32 AM] Danjer says: You have already mentioned Pills and RIP NS other than those two and your own tribe, who do you think are some tribes worth watching?

[10:13:00 AM] im your ally says: Silent seem decent
[10:13:12 AM] im your ally says: umm...
[10:13:15 AM] im your ally says: that’s pretty much it
[10:13:24 AM] im your ally says: Oh yeah and bored
[10:13:28 AM] im your ally says: go rancido!
[10:13:30 AM] im your ally says: :p

[10:14:59 AM] Danjer says: Well I know just from trying to get this interview that dealing with you guys makes me feel like I have Schizophrenia, I can only imagine how you guys could use this to confuse the hell out of your enemies. Do you intend on playing head games with your opponents?

[10:15:45 AM] im your ally says: For sure, we can't stop it, they can't stop it.
[10:15:53 AM] im your ally says: We are all a spammy bunch
[10:15:59 AM] im your ally says: :D

[10:17:06 AM] Danjer says: I pray I never meet you guys on the battlefield, I would go NUTS.
[10:17:16 AM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like the world to know about you?

[10:17:38 AM] im your ally says: Me or Schizo?

[10:17:48 AM] Danjer says: Oh lord LOL both!

[10:18:08 AM] im your ally says: You'd have to ask all 11 of us xD

[10:18:23 AM] Danjer says: Okay then you. :)

[10:19:05 AM] im your ally says: Im Your Ally and Schizophrenia is here to stay.
[10:19:11 AM] im your ally says: *Bows*
[10:19:15 AM] im your ally says: :p

[10:19:26 AM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like to add to this interview?

[10:19:46 AM] im your ally says: Not really :)

[10:20:09 AM] Danjer says: Alright then, thank you so much for your time. It was a pleasure.

[10:20:46 AM] im your ally says: It was a pleasure aswell xD
[/spoil]

Interview with Free-eek of A55
[spoil]
Here we go.

[8:40:21 PM] Free-eek says: I'm buckled in

[8:40:37 PM] Danjer says: I am here with Free-eek of A55.

[8:40:56 PM] Free-eek says: Hido hoe kids

[8:41:06 PM] Danjer says: So Freek, are you playing world 43? Hopefully this will be one of the last times you get asked :)

[8:42:02 PM] Free-eek says: Lol, as I'm said in the mains it depends on how well my sitter holds the account together. I'm leaving for 2 weeks to white water rafting. I really wanted to wait till after but my friends started this world

[8:43:05 PM] Danjer says: I don't know about your area but mine is pretty damn aggressive. Three attacks inc within ten minutes of BP coming off. Do you think your sitters will be able to hold down the fort?

[8:43:47 PM] Free-eek says: They’re good players but sometimes lazy, and my area doesn't look all that bad...and I have a few days to figure it out for them before i go
[8:44:05 PM] Free-eek says: I think they'll be alright

[8:44:23 PM] Danjer says: Where were you for the- what was it a year you took off?

[8:45:23 PM] Free-eek says: Most of a year, personal and work issues. My former boss quit in Jan of this year and I got promoted but he didn't do most of what he was supposed to, so I was insanely busy the 1st of the year.

[8:45:53 PM] Free-eek says: I tried to play in June, but had some personal issues that involved a love triangle so to speak...actually 4 were involved.

[8:46:27 PM] Danjer says: Ewwww that sounds both messy and intriguing.
[8:46:39 PM] Danjer says: Did you work that out?

[8:47:03 PM] Free-eek says: It's a long story, to make it worse we all worked together and were in cahrge of departments at work...it was insane for a while.
[8:47:12 PM] Free-eek says: It's all good, two left, two are still here

[8:47:31 PM] Danjer says: What do you think about world 43 settings?

[8:48:00 PM] Free-eek says: I love them, I've always favored small tribe limits and slower worlds. Really perfect for me
[8:48:13 PM] Free-eek says: Couldn't care less about the units...I'll play either

[8:48:33 PM] Danjer says: If all goes well while you are gone rafting do you plan on sticking around this world for a while?

[8:49:14 PM] Free-eek says: Most likely, it seems to have some interesting players. I want to play again, and seem to have more time then I've had.

[8:50:00 PM] Danjer says: I know, I was about to ask you, what do you think of world 43's line up? Seems a bit better than I have seen in a few worlds.

[8:50:52 PM] Free-eek says: Most worlds I've played in have their share of well knowns, to be honest I've only played with or against a few of them...at least on the actual battle field.
[8:51:30 PM] Free-eek says: I've seen most everyone on the forums in at least one other world.

[8:52:28 PM] Danjer says: For me it seems the ratio of 'vets' to newbies is higher than I have seen for a while.

[8:53:31 PM] Free-eek says: so so, I remember worlds like 10, 13, 26, and the one I started in June (with Random) that all seemed to be packed with vets. this one seems like it has less then those

[8:53:43 PM] Danjer says: :)
[8:54:22 PM] Danjer says: So those friends that joined before they were suppose to, are they the other two members of A55 and did you play with them before your hiatus?

[8:55:32 PM] Free-eek says: Yes, and yes. They are RL friends I work with. they were in ?!? with me, in w23. We've also started a few other worlds together where they did some undercover work for me.
[8:55:55 PM] Free-eek says: You can say I personally trained CapnChaos

[8:56:10 PM] Danjer says: Do you guys plan on keeping A55? Or will you move to another tribe in the future?

[8:57:20 PM] Free-eek says: No idea, originally we planned on joining a world later on and trying to take over a K with just 3 of us. But this close to the core it might be hard...depending on the seriousness of the players I've found in our area.
[8:57:34 PM] Free-eek says: So for now, I'm just playing, and we'll see where we're at.

[8:57:53 PM] Danjer says: What are some tribes that you think might be worth watching?

[8:58:06 PM] Free-eek says: In my K or world wide??

[8:58:13 PM] Danjer says: World wide.

[9:00:25 PM] Free-eek says: Tough one, since I'm getting ready to leave I haven't invested the time I usually do in researching tribes but some jump out. Pills of course, and I've heard a lot about RIP NS. But I'd have to look farther in to see what other ones are solid. 1 thing I've found interesting is how many small tribes I've found packed with solid players. Seems small tight units in the in thing in this world.

[9:01:24 PM] Danjer says: OMG speaking of, have you seen those high rank tribes with all their 'brothers'? What do you think of that? Same ole same ole world start??

[9:03:36 PM] Free-eek says: Getting me on the family topic?? I think my opinion on that is VERY well documented. The small tribe limit breads this action, but I'll always see it as the cowards way to go about things.
[9:04:10 PM] Free-eek says: I'd like to see a world where you can only join 1 tribe...ever. lock it in and make it so you have to stick with that tribe till it's over...

[9:05:38 PM] Danjer says: That would be MUCH more interesting that that one they come up with where you were placed in a tribe randomly then had to stay in it for 3 months...That was a freak (not meaning you) fest for sure.

[9:07:54 PM] Free-eek says: I found that to be an interesting idea, but it caused an strange reaction. I played it for a while, and met some new players, but damn the attitude of some of the 'elites" in my tribe (I was under alias) was revolting. Sorry, but play the settings, either live with them or join a different world.

[9:09:15 PM] Danjer says: I know! It was a good thought, just like you said caused some really strange reactions :) It was nuts! Everyone in the 'tribe' I was in was trying to act like they knew more than everyone else and turn the tribe in their direction. Crazy.

[9:09:47 PM] Free-eek says: lol, I saw the same thing...sad really...it was a good idea.

[9:09:45 PM] Danjer says: Who do you think our strongest players are going to turn out to be in 43?

[9:10:10 PM] Free-eek says: lol, you want me to step on some egos??

[9:10:19 PM] Danjer says: Yes.

[9:14:13 PM] Free-eek says: I predict the we'll see the same thing we see in most worlds, the "elites" will join togehter and fight off the horde of n00bs then run around bragging about what they've accomplished. Then most will quit and go on to do it again in a later world. As for top players?? Are we talking long term or short term?? Say before or after the 500K point??

[9:14:37 PM] Danjer says: After 500k.

[9:14:40 PM] Free-eek says: And yes I include myself in that above statement, I've been known to do that exact thing...

[9:15:22 PM] Danjer says: Blah I am a chronic world hopper, I just can not help myself it seems. World start is so fun.

[9:16:07 PM] Free-eek says: Honestly...no one known. The players that frequent the forums like new starts...most don't stick around past 500K. I'm that way as well, I love the start...hate the point when it gets to internal nobling.

[9:16:26 PM] Free-eek says: look at worlds past, how many of the top players do you see starting new worlds??
[9:16:32 PM] Free-eek says: I mean long term top players

[9:16:42 PM] Danjer says: IDK how many? Not many?

[9:17:08 PM] Free-eek says: I say the eventual owners of this world will be unknowns...like every world. And we 'elites" will move on to take over the next world

[9:17:31 PM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like the world to know?

[9:18:15 PM] Free-eek says: Kids...don't do drugs...um kay>>>
[9:18:22 PM] Free-eek says: just kidding..

[9:18:23 PM] Danjer says: LOL
[9:18:38 PM] Danjer says: Are they BAD?

[9:18:44 PM] Free-eek says: Honestly you caught me at a strange time, my mind isn't on TW at all

[9:18:51 PM] Free-eek says: depends on the drugs...

[9:18:58 PM] Danjer says: hehe
[9:19:20 PM] Danjer says: Okay well thanks for the GREAT sane cohesive interview.

[9:19:41 PM] Free-eek says: No problem, I was honored even if I had nothing really to say. ;)
[/spoil]

Interview with The Boss... (Mattcurr) leader of Str8oJ
[spoil]
Here we go.

[10:19:22 AM] Matt!?! says: Shout out to Kam!

[10:20:13 AM] Danjer says: I am here with The Boss... (mattcurr) of Str8oJ. Are you the duke of your tribe?

[10:20:29 AM] Matt!?! says: I am a duke, and the founder yes.

[10:21:01 AM] Danjer says: Were you guys partially a premade?

[10:21:11 AM] Matt!?! says: No

[10:21:49 AM] Danjer says: I see that you are a 'teaching tribe' with your TW experience what made you decide to do it that way this go around?

[10:22:03 AM] Matt!?! says: Boredom

[10:22:09 AM] Danjer says: LOL :)

[10:22:14 AM] Matt!?! says: possibly take a few good ones with me to my real pre-made

[10:22:49 AM] Danjer says: How long do you intend to say there and teach them?

[10:23:45 AM] Matt!?! says: I'll stay playing until I rim Nauz

[10:24:07 AM] Matt!?! says: Possibly fight Power! after that, we have a little unfinished buisness from a few worlds ago

[10:26:36 AM] Danjer says: Care to share what that unfinished business is?

[10:29:05 AM] Matt!?! says: Ilovetherain, Allyboo, and myself traded ranks as the top 3 players in world 34, I was the first person in the world to nobles we were all located on the same K, since allyboo and I were in the same premade we went to rim him. She got sniped, I got backtimed and cleared, he got cleared, around 5 of their players were cleared and catted 5 of ours, we came out on top kinda because we mainly continued playing all out, but I think of it as a draw since the attack failed.

[10:29:55 AM] Matt!?! says: They made a thread challenging me
[10:29:59 AM] Matt!?! says: here in world 43

[10:30:30 AM] Danjer says: That sounds like it will be exciting to watch for world 43. Good luck :)

[10:31:13 AM] Matt!?! says: No I dont quite have the time I did last year

[10:31:33 AM] Danjer says: Okay forgive me please, I have seen you around the forums some, but I guess I haven't played a world with you in it before, so I was a little confused too with trying to figure out who you are.

[10:31:56 AM] Danjer says: Is there some other matt's that people might be getting confused with you?

[10:32:55 AM] Matt!?! says: :^) not really, there are a few other matt's that are good, Matt-, matty1.21 or something like that I only know the one but I dont think we get confused for each other all that often, I dont at least

[10:33:09 AM] Danjer says: :)
[10:33:38 AM] Danjer says: Who do you think are some tribes that people may have never heard of yet that we should keep our eyes on?

[10:34:34 AM] Matt!?! says: Haven't cared to look, not really playing seriously in terms of long term or even short term polotics

[10:35:05 AM] Danjer says: Ahh :( so you intend to take care of your business then jet outta world 43?

[10:36:39 AM] Matt!?! says: I did not intend to stay in 43 at all, I started the tribe as a joke because the founding 3 people are all from new jersey and we tend to always be in the same premades so we just did it. However I landed in Nauz's 15 by 15, and I figure its a good chance for me to be rimmed for the first time ever, or for me to pop his ego a little.

[10:37:25 AM] Matt!?! says: btw his co-player doesnt have an ego <3

[10:37:56 AM] Danjer says: So I hear, I might have to try and get an interview with him/her (?).

[10:38:18 AM] Matt!?! says: :D not at liberty to say

[10:38:52 AM] Danjer says: Since it looks like you are taking a bit of time to teach some newer players, could you tell me the three things you are trying to impress upon them most?

[10:39:24 AM] Matt!?! says: Situational awareness

[10:39:33 AM] Matt!?! says: adaptivity of strategies to fit your own style

[10:39:38 AM] Matt!?! says: and LC ARE GOD!

[10:40:20 AM] Danjer says: LOL can you expand more on the concepts of situational awareness and adaptivity of strategies?

[10:41:25 AM] Matt!?! says: Situational awareness is the ability to look at your surroundings, look at what is happening with your account, and decide what the best course of action is, because in no two situations will the best course of action always be the same.

[10:41:47 AM] Matt!?! says: Adaptivity to strategies is mainly the ideal that no two people are the same

[10:41:56 AM] Matt!?! says: Nauz and I have nearly Identical area's
[10:42:03 AM] Matt!?! says: we have totally separate builds atm
[10:42:15 AM] Matt!?! says: in 2 weeks time we will have near the same builds
[10:42:23 AM] Matt!?! says: near the same troops
[10:42:36 AM] Matt!?! says: and will have gotten to that point through 2 totally different paths

[10:43:02 AM] Matt!?! says: I doubt if I used his and he mine it would work as well as us using our own
[10:43:06 AM] Matt!?! says: strategies

[10:44:19 AM] Danjer says: This is a little off our current topic but do you intend on trying to use your start game strategy to take advantage of his early?

[10:47:31 AM] Matt!?! says: Simply stated no, when you place 2 people of equal skill no matter what skill level that is, it comes down more to luck. If I beat him I am not going to think that I am better than him, because next time around I will have the same likelihood of going down myself, and the converse is also true. My build strategy and his build strategy will land us in near the same place even if one moves more quickly and effectively than the other we will both be able to clear each other its going to come down to timing, backtiming sniping and dodging

[10:49:04 AM] Danjer says: Please don't be offended if I ask you for another interview when this war of what might be giants does start.

[10:49:16 AM] Danjer says: What do you think about world 43 settings?

[10:49:29 AM] Matt!?! says: Didnt check them :D
[10:49:36 AM] Matt!?! says: techs I think and packets
[10:49:44 AM] Matt!?! says: stupid easy farm mode though
[10:49:51 AM] Matt!?! says: ie pali

[10:49:55 AM] Danjer says: Do you like or hate?

[10:50:02 AM] Matt!?! says: indifferent

[10:50:47 AM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like world 43 to know about you or about anything?

[10:51:45 AM] Matt!?! says: My pet ostrich has been slacking, and it seems my head banging method of building is a little slow right now :O

[10:52:00 AM] Danjer says: :)
[10:52:19 AM] Danjer says: Well thank you so much for your time. Great interview.

[10:52:26 AM] Matt!?! says: np
[/spoil]

Interview with Swift Shift founder of BORED! a pre-made, up and comming tribe based in K 46.
[spoil]
Here we go.
[2:27:23 PM] Danjer says: I am here with Swift Shift, founder of BORED!

[2:27:30 PM] !#aidan says: hi :)

[2:28:06 PM] Danjer says: I was given a lead to check you guys out, and it seems you have at least one very experienced backer. Can you tell me who the heck are you guys?

[2:29:25 PM] !#aidan says: Well to be honest we are just a random bunch of guys. I decided i felt like leading a tribe which i havent done since i first played wold 6 :| managed to drag a few guys into this world with me, kicking and screaming, hopefully we'll be around a while.

[2:29:54 PM] Danjer says: Can you give me your tribe's collective TW history?

[2:31:28 PM] !#aidan says: Well as a tribe we are fairly spread out around past worlds. From STACHE w6, ender's classic 1 tribe, w23 !?!, w25 ChAoS and w39 geico/random/Omen

[2:32:21 PM] Danjer says: Do you know someone is saying bad things about you on your tribe's profile? :)

[2:33:52 PM] !#aidan says: yes. That would be nub nub. I de-duked him yesterday in an attempt to stop this chaos but if i didnt re-duke him he refused to sit me :( So i'm stuck with it.... ;( my tribe practically bully me :|

[2:34:46 PM] Danjer says: Your tribe is ranked 193, with a tribal OD rank of 36. Do you consider yourselves to be aggressive?

[2:35:50 PM] !#aidan says: no. I dont promote large scale clearings of active players this early on. we counter any players who attack us and minor clears on inactives. nothing much more.

[2:36:18 PM] Danjer says: That is a solid plan.
[2:36:32 PM] Danjer says: Do you intend to stay small in numbers?

[2:38:09 PM] !#aidan says: Well i am not interested in moving into the core. and as this world is expanding so slowly i simply dont want to recruit too much to early and end up with half a K far to full of our players and the new expanding half completely lacking BOREDness.

[2:38:34 PM] Danjer says: What K are you in?

[2:39:37 PM] !#aidan says: K46 currently. but that *Vet*;) who suggested me to you is interested in joining so we may well expand into a whole new K.

[2:40:40 PM] Danjer says: Why do you think we decided to call continents K's instead of C's?

[2:41:15 PM] !#aidan says: I b BORED?! (639|459) K46
more specificly.
K46

[2:41:25 PM] !#aidan says: ;)

[2:42:01 PM] Danjer says: I would ignore my question too, and I swear I haven't been smokin the gonja.

[2:43:09 PM] !#aidan says: (y) well that is the reason we call them Ks not Cs
its how it is written on all villages.
K46 now C46.

[2:43:29 PM] Danjer says: ahh thanks :) I have wondered that for years

[2:44:08 PM] !#aidan says: :D one of life's curiosities solved.

[2:44:34 PM] Danjer says: What tribe do you see as the biggest threat in your K, or is there any?

[2:46:13 PM] !#aidan says: well several players have applied for my tribe in K46 and i chose to turn them down. Some of these players have been ever so close to making the grade but i turned them down due to minor problems such as positioning in comparison with other tribe members. I have noticed several of these very good players have joined the tribe RoBAC. We could have an interesting clash with them later.

[2:47:39 PM] Danjer says: Positioning is a very important factor in considering applications I think. What do you think about those nub tribes with 10 members in their 7x7. Do any of them even have a clue?

[2:50:36 PM] !#aidan says: Well i have one member in my tribe in my 15x15 and two not far outside. At this point int eh game were we only have a fraction of the lc we will have by the time we noble farming is becoming ever so tight and ress is hard to come by even when you are sending off scouts to villages hours away.
having several fellow tribe members in your 7x7 is just silly if you play the game how i do.
but i imagine they have such a different startup tactic than me. farm less involved around farming and more about mine whoring. Its different and much slow but requires much less time.... which i guess is a good thing :| we all need to spend a little less time on this game.

[2:51:48 PM] Danjer says: Tell me about it! Less time on TW!
[2:51:59 PM] Danjer says: Do you keep up with the externals?

[2:52:56 PM] !#aidan says: i do my best... i go on and off them with the tides... every time there’s a major war between my tribe and another i will get very into them.... but usually things just get very repetitive and i get bored.

[2:54:14 PM] Danjer says: Judging ONLY from them how do you think our world 43 politics will go? Seems a bit messy to me already, I hope the trend does not continue.

[2:56:19 PM] !#aidan says: oh i completely agree with you. even before the world began you could see it wasnt going to be a clean cut business. Often you join a world a few days after its opened and the premades have shaped it already and divided up their own little sections of the world. this just seems to have no happened here.... mad! has claimed the SE but other than that everything is up for grabs i think.

[2:56:44 PM] Danjer says: * I see stupidity and flaming in the forums like drinking and smoking, good when not in excess.
[2:57:26 PM] Danjer says: Who do you think will be some tribes to watch? Even better if they are tribes no one has talked about yet.

[2:58:51 PM] !#aidan says: tbh i havent done much snooping for talent. all i have is the obvious, like NUTS. i really hope they go up against the rest of the NW on their own or with a little recruitment rather than joining a larger tribe.

[2:59:25 PM] Danjer says: Ugg Nuts. Can not say I am thrilled with them at the moment.
[2:59:37 PM] Danjer says: Can you tell me some of your tribal goals?

[3:01:25 PM] !#aidan says: i have never been one for setting short term goals. but the ultimate goal is a full scale rank 1-2 war with someone when the player average for the top tribes is about 300k. its just my favorite part of the game, w39 has disappointed me there.

[3:01:57 PM] Danjer says: Is there anything you would like to add to this interview?

[3:02:35 PM] !#aidan says: We Iz Friggin 1337 so watch out yeh GUYZ?!!!!!11!one1!!1

[3:02:40 PM] !#aidan says: i think thats about it :)

[3:03:05 PM] Danjer says: Well, thank you for your time. It was a good interview :)
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question of the Day/Week.

Is Sir Cornish Leader of KINGS a primadona or am I?

Danjer today at 19:49
Want to do an interview for the world 43 forum?
Sir Cornish today at 20:55
Do you mean you want to interview me and put it in the w43 external forums
Danjer today at 20:57
Yes. I do interviews for world 43 here:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=177539
Danjer today at 21:01
I want to interview you and steelskater together.
Sir Cornish today at 21:05
Sorry but i dont do interviews with people its alone or not at all
Danjer today at 21:08
I rarely do interviews with unknown tribes (and by unknown I ONLY mean in world forum unknown...like you guys do not post there much at all) I thought it would give you guys a chance to get your tribe out there for the world. Was trying to do you a favor, but I guess it will be not at all.
Sir Cornish today at 21:14
Fine it will not happen then

=========================================================

TW Crossword Puzzle. Solve it online, list your answers in the thread and the first one to solve it right, I will list your name here.

TW Crossword #1. (world 43)
http://www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2009.11/1913/19133343.284.html

DeletedUser

Hello W43!

My name is rumd and last night Chase invited me out to drink with her and Soshi and this morning I woke up chained to a desk with a note saying I was now a member of their paper. So here I am!

First thing everyone needs to know about me is that I am very lazy. I will only follow wars if I find out that there was actually a declaration from one side to the other. I don't believe simple skirmishes qualify though I will do an occasional "Whose nobleing who?" report when nobles come out. So if you want your wars to be covered in here make sure you publicly declare or send me an intent to declare. If you give me an early warning I will make sure to have before and after shots of each tribe. That doesn't mean I won't snoop around to try to find out who is waring who but I promise I will never spill the beans on any war until a tribe is ready to declare, though I do like to hint at things :icon_wink:.

Right now there aren't any major wars to speak of save for a few "we will get you in this world" declarations and those just aren't worth following. But rest assured when the cats and rams get to rolling in the core I will keep an eye out on the villages and point totals for anything interesting.

Good luck to everyone!

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I've finally got my first interview for you. I'm going to be doing the less serious pieces for the paper, little more personal, little less formal. ^^ I'll interview anyone, known or not, so send me a PM if you're interested in showing up here.

Wasted Generation from STORM.
[spoil]
soshimariko: So, looks like you had a nice start in this world!

Wasted Generation: Yeah i did, the use of restart mails are handy and the mass spear production did well.

soshimariko: How long have you been playing TW?

Wasted Generation: World 6 was my first world, I lost time of the days turning to months then to years. But all in all it would be just over 3 years I'm guessing.

soshimariko: Very nice! Got a most memorable moment?

Wasted Generation: FEMA vs DNY war on W12. was great fun.
Wasted Generation: Even though FEMA lost >_<

soshimariko: lol I'll pretned I know who those are. >> I need a TW history book.

Wasted Generation: :D

soshimariko: So, what do you think of W43 so far?

Wasted Generation: I think it's great, plenty of well known players & good tribes out there. I can see this world being interesting for quite sometime. The PnP is already looking good. Mud slinging everywhere.

soshimariko: Any tribes you're keeping your eye on?

Wasted Generation: Pills & Zo0 as there so god damn close to me.
Wasted Generation: Cit's a madman ;)

soshimariko: Haha, any other tribes you expect to make a splah in pnp?

Wasted Generation: It's still early :3
Wasted Generation: But I'd probably pick KINGS

soshimariko: So, lacking much happening on the map, I'm going to jump to the happenings on the forum....namely, the Eliete vs. Noob debate. Where do you stand?

Wasted Generation: im a noob all the way.
Wasted Generation: it's a way of life.
Wasted Generation: rofl.

soshimariko: You think that a mass of noobs could take down the snoby 'eliete'?

Wasted Generation: Na, not on this world. Pills will most likely be able to handle anything that's thrown at them. They have great barons to take over just incase Cit leaves the world.
Wasted Generation: So the noobs luck is down.

soshimariko: Think you're going to stick around on this world?

Wasted Generation: Yeah definetly. I'm not that great at the early stages of game play. But once I get a few villages under my belt the war mashine will be going. :)

soshimariko: *checks your rank* Not great, mmhm. :p
soshimariko: Any specific goals for this world?

Wasted Generation: I want to adventually get into the top 5 in this world & ofcourse have fun ^^. I'm easy going.

soshimariko: Any thing else you want to tell the world?

Wasted Generation: I dont like Ihavenomercy
Wasted Generation: D:<

soshimariko: lol Why not?

Wasted Generation: His mean remarks about NeverSleeps.
Wasted Generation: One of the worst things you could do, especially since it's still so recent.

soshimariko: Yeah, I don't think you're alone on that one. It's a nasty thing to say.

Wasted Generation: Yeah. and one last thing
Aussie represent!
yeah we have all the good players over here.

soshimariko: Haha! I dated an aussie once, didn't go well. :p
soshimariko: But thanks for taking the time to talk to me. ^^
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Outstanding job on messing up our paper Blaziken. good work!

DeletedUser

I would hope you do considering she interviewed your tribal leader. But at least we know who the goof in Pills is now. :icon_biggrin:

Dude i am new on this server xDi dont know anybody except voor CiT the frontline en some guy whit a long name that i forgot xD

DeletedUser

Dude i am new on this server xDi dont know anybody except voor CiT the frontline en some guy whit a long name that i forgot xD

Right well heres a tip for ya then.

Delete your posts that are messing up the paper of I'll be after ya :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So Blaziken. you see a bunch of people doing something you do not understand so you rush right in? Good thing we were not jumping off a bridge :p