Cheaper/Half Price nobles

AndyJc

Right guys,

I am sure this is a worldwide problem and not just for me and a few people I've spoken too.

I want to start a petition for cheaper nobles and figured this was the most sensible place to start.
If anyone else thinks this is a good idea then please post below. Eventually we may even be able to run polls in all the major tribes too to get support for the idea if it proves popular.

More nobles could kickstart this world again and massively increase the nobling rate bringing W22 back to its best.

So what do people think?

DeletedUser

63 nobles, suck it bee-acthes

theres a small group of players in this world who seem doomed to keep this world going, cheap nobles or not they will keep playing and its not like anymore people can join now, but hell cheap nobles sure it makes things easier. support

DeletedUser

A month ago I voted for this, but now I'm getting addicted to small players and I say no because then most of you will be ahead of me nobling your barbs, inactives and big enemies.

However after my fresh declaration on CoD I may have to change my mind again. I'll definitely need cheap nobles if I'm gonna noble 47,496 villages.
Can anyone tell me how many coins is that?

....so Yes it is I suppose

DeletedUser

hmmm 47,496 nobles, ill say around 100k-200k coins or more and i definatly support this i want half price!

DeletedUser

I completely agree with AndyJC's reason for posting this thread and all of what his post addresses. Count me in on the petition, cheaper/half price nobles is our best bet in getting some life back in this world.

$CoD$ needs them anyways to noble our enemies quicker. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

From http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=189363:

Spotlight: Half price nobles

We frequently get asked questions such as "Why does world x have half priced nobles and we don't?" and "When does a world get half priced nobles enabled?".

Half priced nobles is a feature we usually enable on older worlds when we feel gameplay is getting stale. The idea of the change is that players won't have to wait as long to purchase noblemen so will be able to participate in attacks and tribe operations more.

We don't have a strict set of guidelines, but in general the following criteria must be met before a world will have the feature enabled:

• Less than 1000 players left on the world
  • Players have to wait a long time to afford new noblemen.
  • In a world poll, more than 2/3rds of players must vote to enable it.
Currently worlds 1-10 and 12 have had this feature enabled. There are also a couple of exceptions: World 43 started with half priced nobles, and world 39 has it enabled shortly after the start.

So you guys still have a little ways to go. And consider a bunch of worlds just had the vote put up, it might be a bit before another world will get the vote again.

DeletedUser57711

From http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=189363:

Spotlight: Half price nobles

We frequently get asked questions such as "Why does world x have half priced nobles and we don't?" and "When does a world get half priced nobles enabled?".

Half priced nobles is a feature we usually enable on older worlds when we feel gameplay is getting stale. The idea of the change is that players won't have to wait as long to purchase noblemen so will be able to participate in attacks and tribe operations more.

We don't have a strict set of guidelines, but in general the following criteria must be met before a world will have the feature enabled:

• Less than 1000 players left on the world
  • Players have to wait a long time to afford new noblemen.
  • In a world poll, more than 2/3rds of players must vote to enable it.
Currently worlds 1-10 and 12 have had this feature enabled. There are also a couple of exceptions: World 43 started with half priced nobles, and world 39 has it enabled shortly after the start.

So you guys still have a little ways to go. And consider a bunch of worlds just had the vote put up, it might be a bit before another world will get the vote again.

1.226 players in w22 1217 have more the 1 point that is a big drop from this
15/02/10

players with 1000 or more points: 1198 (-130)
players with 1 or more points: 1256 (-160)
total players..........................:1264 (-162)
tribes with 1 or more points...:105 (-16)
all tribes................................:126 (-15)

NerdSA is still there ;)

30 players gone in a matter of days so it will not be to long lol but there are loads more players that will drop out as new worlds start because the wars are boring inactive's turning k after k into no man's lands so this would pick up the pace of the world again so maybe you can twist there arm for us lol

AndyJc

I think in a world poll we could easily get 2/3, probably 9/10 to vote for this.

And rank 1000 player has only 4 villages, although this is still obviously in existence its still pretty tiny and insignificant.

And we all know exceptions can be made ;)

DeletedUser57711

I think in a world poll we could easily get 2/3, probably 9/10 to vote for this.

And rank 1000 player has only 4 villages, although this is still obviously in existence its still pretty tiny and insignificant.

And we all know exceptions can be made ;)

rank 1000 is a sat account in =CoD= being eaten by them and BDeath :) and yeah i think all the active members of w22 would vote yes for this the worlds needs it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

maybe if you big tribes let a few of your useless sat accounts go barb and we noble/cat some of the tiny players we can get it down to 1000 :)

DeletedUser

we should stop the wars and just rim the little guys until we get under 1000 players

DeletedUser57711

we should stop the wars and just rim the little guys until we get under 1000 players

or even better stop the stacks and everyone has to defend by them self and not just have all the safe zones troops caps would come a lot quicker for all sides then lol :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

rank 1000 is a sat account in =CoD= being eaten by them and BDeath :) and yeah i think all the active members of w22 would vote yes for this the worlds needs it :icon_sad:

I wouldnt vote yes, because i already have 170 nobles.
give me half price coins and i could have 400 in a matter of weeks.

DeletedUser57711

I wouldnt vote yes, because i already have 170 nobles.
give me half price coins and i could have 400 in a matter of weeks.

well i have more then that myself but i am only small account so it does not matter as much to me but with my old account nobles did not come easy which is what the bigger 6 million + players are finding and if your not in that level you will be and will find it yourself and 400 nobles dream come true no? only a freak would not want to have 400 nobles to hit there enemy with

DeletedUser

well i have more then that myself but i am only small account so it does not matter as much to me but with my old account nobles did not come easy which is what the bigger 6 million + players are finding and if your not in that level you will be and will find it yourself and 400 nobles dream come true no? only a freak would not want to have 400 nobles to hit there enemy with

lol
its good and right saying you want heaps of nobles, but then you have to have the support to keep the villages you get useing those nobles and having the nukes to get the villages aswell.
I have a 5.2 mil account.