Cheaters goina Cheat then get Banned

• Thread starter DeletedUser57316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57316

For the last little bit a few posts have been put here and there about bots, about how the hell some players were getting 25k plunders a day.

Well I just recently found out that quite a few people have just been banned, including top Armada players all for using bots. The 7.3 update allowed for TW Staff to locate these cheaters and ban them accordingly.

I would like to thank TW for getting rid of these cheaters, and to LOL at those bot users xD

[SPOIL]
modern_warfare_2_steam_cheaters_banned.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

king dalt555

seems that the rest of the top 10 are clean though.

Interesting how so many people are banned for cheating, but they were getting beat by clean players.

DeletedUser

seems that the rest of the top 10 are clean though.

Interesting how so many people are banned for cheating, but they were getting beat by clean players.

well good players dont need to cheat. that is why.

DeletedUser

Thank you to the TW staff for finding a way to solve this problem. We appreciate your hard work!

DeletedUser

lol +1 for the TW staff, now that this got taken care of its good to know that the good players will actually be able to shine

DeletedUser

Shame that the tribesmates that have benefitted from the troops in clearings prenoblings etc will probably get away though =/

DeletedUser

You're only a cheater if you get caught.
If you cheat, and get away with it, you're sav.vy.
BillBelichick_001.jpg

DeletedUser

i log in and test sending attack to the top 4 tribe and as far as i am concern, all leadership of the top tribe, bunny, armada,where and tac bite the dust.

DeletedUser

anyone have any info about how many got banned?

A total of 12 in the top 40 are, uh, unavailable until further notice. I understand that about half of TAC. A good handful from Bunny, Where, and a smaller handful from Armada. But I haven't the bother to go checking all 350 of them myself.

DeletedUser

i log in and test sending attack to the top 4 tribe and as far as i am concern, all leadership of the top tribe, bunny, armada,where and tac bite the dust.

Umm that might be because you are banned and can't send attacks?

DeletedUser

just make it legal then

and for the record, i wasn't ban because of botting

DeletedUser

I counted 18 not attackable bans in Armada so far. Not sure if there are more that are attackable. Anyone check how many in the other tribes? It's always funny to see the rank 1 player in the world banned for using bots... Surprised? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, that's a good answer. I know it's against the rules, but if you change the rules there won't be any problem anymore.

DeletedUser

Awsome. Every tribe found with such cheaters should change the name they had.
Its tainted. Every tribe founded by a cheater should disband.

DeletedUser

Awsome. Every tribe found with such cheaters should change the name they had.
Its tainted. Every tribe founded by a cheater should disband.

Actually, I think I'd like to see that. Four of the top 5 disbanding, that would be utter chaos, and good television.

Status
Not open for further replies.