Cheaters goina Cheat then get Banned

• Thread starter DeletedUser57316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

^Therin you insane person? How do you send 5 attacks per second? It would take probably 01:30 secs min to click a script, click attack, and then click ok (the only legal way to farm). Or have the rules changed since I last played?

Tabs.

DeletedUser

We were not banned for botting, we were banned for using illegal scripts however (despite what you would expect about everyone saying these scripts we used are legal) most of us have not used illegal scripts. I am among the banned list and I personally got my script I am using from my co-player who had got it (it may be illegal, it may not, I am not aware of it being illegal however it does everything a normal script does and no more; ie enter troop amounts and coords) from a tribal-wars moderator.

EDIT: sorry, ex-mod but was a mod at the time if I am correct (will ask co when he is on later today)

DeletedUser

250280_10150291574598188_529293187_7535739_4171744_n.jpg

DeletedUser

As much as we like to endorse freedom of speech and all that lark, and as satisfying as it is to find that some of those who were dominating the world were doing so illegally, we do still have rules, as was kindly pointed out (and ignored, tut tut!) earlier on in this thread. People have broken the rules ingame, and they have been punished for it. Perhaps some have been punished unjustly, in which case they can appeal their bans. Perhaps there are some that haven't been caught, in which case people should send in tickets about it if they suspect. Neither of these actions include posting on the forum, and there's no need to discuss it further.

Regarding the topic, I think it's worth noting that cheating is in no way new, but neither does it mean that everyone who was getting 20k+ plunders a day is automatically cheating. There are very fast, optimised ways of playing TW which just involve being well organised, and generally using opera :p There are freely distributed farming scripts using a cookie system with which you can, not easily, but possibly achieve these sort of numbers. If any of you need proof, I am sure there are plenty of people in this thread who could elaborate. There will always be cheaters, and we will always do our best to catch them, but as always, we would ask you all to heed the rules, and not chatter about it on the forums. If only ever leads to name-calling, flaming and nasty arguments.

As a result, I'm locking this thread. What has been said has been said, and in the interest of understanding that people need to vent, I'm leaving this undeleted, and I am not punishing anyone for their posts. I would however say to anyone reading this, to take some comments with a pinch of salt. Similarly, if anyone feels the need to make another thread on this subject will not be receiving the same courtesy. You have had your fun, and now it stops!

As always, if there is anything you want to ask about, or if you wish to convince me that this thread should be reopened, feel free to PM me.

~Petn

Status
Not open for further replies.