Cheeto W38/39 Exclusive

DeletedUser

Many of you don't know me by this alias nor know me by my real name but lots do so for whoever this may entertain or brighten to join my premade.

My name is : ddog456(Also play as other names but not needed to be known)

I will be starting this pre-made for either w38/39 not chosen yet,

Tribename: It's Not Easy Being Cheesy!
TAG: Cheeto
CoA(Not Fully Decided or Finsihed):
GIF-CHEETO.gif

Plans: As everyone else plans to do DOMINATE, BE ACTIVE, HAVE FUN

I have a good experience in leading and here is my member list so far, Because i'm not all into explaining myself or proving myself to others, I just do what i do best.

Member List:(15)

Spann94( Duke)
Shlomzi(Duke)
Sajoco17(Baron)
imsureidontlike69
Retwep
Broly
HeftySmurf(Maybe)
itsjustmagic
iamtheone
haimg
Peace_Out
The Dwarf/The Shroom
Benny
C-Tunes
Roby

Lots of good faces here should be lots more about the time the world opens up, That's why i come to the forums with my information,

Because i' want to open it up to find more experienced and active player's that would like to join.

Things i need to know:

How active are you?
How Long Have You Been Playing?
Best Rank?
Highest OD?
Do You Follow Instructions?

That is what i will need to know first then we can move on from there,

I hope many of you take notice to this and mail either

In-game: Shlomzi, Spann94, or me
Forums: Shlomzi, Spann94, or me
(Just so it's known we are not the same people all different lol)
Thank You For Your Time .

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
YOUR shlomzi????

Ah you twisted asljh!!!!!

I argued with you and you never admitted was you? LMFAO. you suck man!!!

DeletedUser

lol no i'm not i Co-play with him but i'm not him lol

Paj you should join you would be a great addition.

DeletedUser

You've got spann94 and Schlomzi as dukes and you expect to succeed ?

Good luck with that :icon_rolleyes:

Y'all give premades a bad name

DeletedUser

Pervis i hate when you flame topics and i have good leadership skills i know why i chose them and for what reasons so don't try and tell me who will fail and who won't,

So go back to w6 and noble some barbs or argue with Nak.

DeletedUser

Pervis i hate when you flame topics and i have good leadership skills i know why i chose them and for what reasons so don't try and tell me who will fail and who won't,

Wash your mouth before speaking to your superiors.

You want to talk leadership skills ?
Try leading a rank 1 tribe for 6 months.
Then try leading another rank 1 tribe in another server for 4 of those 6 months.

Then talk to me about leadership, little roach.
What do you have to show for these "good leadership skills" you claim to have ?

And if you have people like Schlomzi and spann in your tribe, then your standards have hit rock bottom.
Hell, Schlomzi's own real life brother think hes a joke and refuses to be in the same tribe as him.

Btw, this is world 6 incase you're too stupid to notice. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit : A guy who's nobled 45 barbs out of his 193 total conquers (23.3 %) and a further 88 internal villages to boot telling me to :

So go back to w6 and noble some barbs

:lol:

imbecile . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

which reasons ? I'll list a few possible options:

- to get rimmed as fast as humanly possible. Preferrably before reaching 116 points ?
- perform a STACHE as a tribe, but sadly you delete first, and no one follows ?
- declare war on all barbarian villages, and still loose ?

Perhaps you should play W6, and noble me ? SnafuMaster is the name. I'll play for Pervis's honor in this one.

DeletedUser

Haha nice replies and Snafu i do play w6 i am in ~Or.d~ ( But i'
m not representing them in anyway right now,)(Just so i don't make them look bad by saying the wrong thing)

But anyway i don't care what you say either Snafu and you can launch on me my vills will be stacked 200k high before your attacks hit i'm the full 500hrs away.

And you say noble you? lol i laugh at that remark what the hell in my right mind would i look like trying to noble off a 10mill point player by myself i would have to literally be crazy and especially since i only have 1 village close to you and it's in k98.

So get the facts straight dude all i siad was that i mainly hate when Pervis has to flame a topic that was not needed to flame no one asked for his smart remark.

DeletedUser

Then try leading another rank 1 tribe in another server for 4 of those 6 months.

And if you have people like Schlomzi and spann in your tribe, then your standards have hit rock bottom.
Hell, Schlomzi's own real life brother think hes a joke and refuses to be in the same tribe as him.

Edit : A guy who's nobled 45 barbs out of his 193 total conquers (23.3 %) and a further 88 internal villages to boot telling me to :

imbecile . . . .

lol but who can hate Pervis he is funny as long as he is not flaming a topic

Snafu you are the only one that took it serious, I have nothing against Pervis lol i more like his posts than hate them.

mattcurr

imbecile . . . .

Calm yourself pervie :icon_razz:

ISE was in Skittle whilst I was there, note that's about ten seconds, the tribe was well put together, there were a few foibles I had with it but I rarely dont find foibles.

Btw when are you guys starting a tribe I want a join time and location so I can be a pain in your asses as a tribeless guy in your core. Could use some competent enemies for once. I write this while naming my 50 ram fakes from villages which dont harbor any cats :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol but who can hate Pervis he is funny as long as he is not flaming a topic

Snafu you are the only one that took it serious, I have nothing against Pervis lol i more like his posts than hate them.

and I flame people mostly because I'm bored. Nothing personal. Its entertainment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Put me down for maybe. Pervis, I love when you torch peoples tribes before the world even comes out <3

DeletedUser

No thanks, also - this is world 6 general discussion. So I don't know why this is here.

On a second note, I will find out what world you guys are joining and steal the tag.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LMAO.

Pervis, is correct. 100%.

As for shlomzi as a duke... i have half a mind to join that world and ruin you any way possible...

Just cause i dont like Shlomzi....