CHESS W37 - Premade.

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I've been off of TW for 2 months now but plan on returning for world 37. So this will come across somewhat as a shock to many of you, but I think it's time to bring things out in the open. I intent on getting them right this time, to prove to the people closest to me, I'm capable of fullfilling their expectations of me. I realize I'm vilified and talked down on, but this just gives me a point to prove and more motivation to succceed. I'm Kebabe8.

I don't want to speak about the past. Every day is a gift. Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present. I love this game, and the people who play it, enemy or not. So I've got a squad of 35 players or so now and thought I'd advertise for anybody interested. The current line up is (I may have missed one or two):

• Admiral Phoenix
  • Aka Fuzz
  • Anhaa
  • Barfbug
  • Beastfighter
  • Chris Owen
  • Christoff8188
  • Coma Faith
  • Constituency
  • Cruddy17
  • DaBearo
  • Dctrout
  • Druss/The Immortal Legend
  • Dysentary.Gary
  • Einstein.
  • EstoyLoco
  • Eyaka1
  • Gorth
  • GuardianTW
  • JackTrite
  • Juksey
  • Karmalot
  • Kash2Smash
  • Kristen Key
  • Liquid C
  • Lisa
  • LxZerOxl
  • Mammoth
  • Metamorphosis
  • Michael Corleone
  • Mikepc
  • NikkeTee
  • Nood Alias
  • Ovechicken
  • -OwNeD-
  • Pancake/Splinter
  • Pervis
  • Pikachu
  • Poath
  • Purple Predator (?)
  • Ray661
  • SameDifference/Bergamini
  • SamOz
  • Staryu
  • Sugarwater
  • Tokoshee
  • Tossa75
  • Valpone
  • ViolentlyPeaceful
  • WarCXY
  • Weiya The Fake One
  • Yoursister

Here is the list, those who are truly close to me and have always stuck by my side.

So I'm offering anybody who wants to come along to add me on skype (sasukeuzumakii) and be put through the recruitment process. I'd also prefer if you called me Sas/Sasuke/Suke/Sasuky from now on :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JOIN!!!!!!!! We iz epic! :p

And tbf, after the last 2 months, no one should be bothered about your true identity. The past is the past. And everyone should be given a second chance.

I wub joo anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is there so many W37 premades advertising? Maybe I should make my sig more recognisable and post more :|

DeletedUser

omg, why arent i first in ur list. when everyone sees me, theyll be like, zomg yes, we want to join, VP is in it :eek:

And call him sasuky <3. My nickname for him :)

DeletedUser

They have Kebabe in it. Surely that says how much they will fail? Although I hope you do well, I cannot see it happening. But GL Kebabe.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
omg, why arent i first in ur list. when everyone sees me, theyll be like, zomg yes, we want to join, VP is in it :eek:

And call him sasuky <3. My nickname for him :)

Oh noze if your in im out :icon_eek: unless you do my dare :icon_eek: <3 :lol:

Just kidding . Glad to have you back Kebabe you are a great contributor and were missed from the game and forums .

Go CHESS !!! It will certainly be fun !!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Me to. But I'm trying to learn world 36 settings.. they seem pretty chill.. Cept noble packages *crys*

olympus

Nice line up.

Techically i haven't been signed up yet so if you want to PM me...

Shlomzi

I'm willing to join for the hell of it.

Depending on when it starts, I'll take it seriously or not (I'll decide then.)