Chivalry

DeletedUser

How come in this game there isn't a UN or some organization of tribes that try's to keep peace and fights for stuff that matters instead of being just of a bunch of random wars?

DeletedUser78118

A) The game is called Tribal Wars - not Tribal Hugs

B) They're not random wars, if you payed attention to the locations of tribes are warring, it is for territorial gain, to expand their influence within a certain area

originalgangsta

1.What frogbait said as well as PnP.
2.The game would be no fun without wars.
3.The people who tried to keep peace would get pwned...

Jobetopia

Just one question before we all completly dismiss the idea....do we get blue hats?

Jobetopia

100848878_6bf42dfd3e_o.jpg

UN peacekeepers wear them, rather dashing I think ;) .

And maybe the TW designated peace keepers should have some more Troop Options too - To help them.... "Ahem".... Keep the Peace - So with the normal Swords, Spears, Axes etc etc, the Peace Core also have Automatic weapons, Airstrikes and Tank divisions.........Hmmmm, think Ill email the TW Programing team. :p

DeletedUser5710

The peace talk in a war game just made me smile but what had real worried me was the sentence

...fights for stuff that matters

in the real world that same words (or others alike) had always lead to the ugliest wars. So let us decide what are the stuff that real matters as for instance to rim every player whose name starts with the letter p.

DeletedUser

The peace talk in a war game just made me smile but what had real worried me was the sentence

...fights for stuff that matters

in the real world that same words (or others alike) had always lead to the ugliest wars. So let us decide what are the stuff that real matters as for instance to rim every player whose name starts with the letter p.

I agree :lol:

DeletedUser

100848878_6bf42dfd3e_o.jpg

UN peacekeepers wear them, rather dashing I think ;) .

And maybe the TW designated peace keepers should have some more Troop Options too - To help them.... "Ahem".... Keep the Peace - So with the normal Swords, Spears, Axes etc etc, the Peace Core also have Automatic weapons, Airstrikes and Tank divisions.........Hmmmm, think Ill email the TW Programing team. :p

I do love the UN sense of style sometimes but meh :p Don't know if youve seen that picture of the UN soldier standing next to a sign saying "Involved" and obviously with the UN infront of it.. yeah. Made me lol anyway xD

DeletedUser

"Peace is having a bigger stick then the other guy." To uphold peace in a human society (Atleast until people wake up)We will always rely on having a bigger weapon then the said aggressor. It's very unfortunate but that is the way it is :)

originalgangsta

"Peace is having a bigger stick then the other guy." To uphold peace in a human society (Atleast until people wake up)We will always rely on having a bigger weapon then the said aggressor. It's very unfortunate but that is the way it is :)

Why not stand with blue tanks then?

DeletedUser

The UN aren't intelligent enough to colour code their weaponry and equipment with their helmets, else the UN would actually be slightly feared ;)

originalgangsta

The UN aren't intelligent enough to colour code their weaponry and equipment with their helmets, else the UN would actually be slightly feared ;)

Yeah or they could nuke the trouble makers... :axemen:
But seriously, violence is not the answer...

It's the Question :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How come in this game there isn't a UN or some organization of tribes that try's to keep peace and fights for stuff that matters instead of being just of a bunch of random wars?

The wars are not random.

The comments are random ...

Just one question before we all completly dismiss the idea....do we get blue hats?

why would we get blue hats? when we can have chocolate cake?

Why not stand with blue tanks then?

>_>
<_<

=^_^= ....I am a kitteh =^_^=

DeletedUser

No violence is not the answer but it is the solution to the problem :)

Indeed it is, alot of people always say "Violence is not the answer" Aslong as humanity remains as stupid as it is... It is and will always be the answer.

DeletedUser

Indeed it is, alot of people always say "Violence is not the answer" Aslong as humanity remains as stupid as it is... It is and will always be the answer.

Calling humanity stupid is redundant and over simplified. There will always be wars, and if you call wars "stupid", which is a very vague and hard to define term, then humanity will always be stupid.

Humans can never grow "smart enough", as you would say, to not fight wars. It's not about your intelligence, rather, it's about human greed. Can one ever stop greed?

The answer to this question is the most sought after, however form it may take. When you walk down the street and see a nice car and think to yourself, "Man, I would really like to have that car", then you have partaken in a slight form of greed. For what if you were in the position to take the car, with no reprecussions? Or what if the car was owned by a baby and you decided to drive it because how is the baby going to stop you?

Calling humanity stupid is a very ignorant and immature statement.