Choco's countdown!

DeletedUser95593

This countdown is especially made for w77 and not only is it a countdown, but it is also a contest. All I need from you, random forum personality is to predict how long you think roman (and by extension his tribe) will last in the world! If you don't know who roman is, who cares?! Guess anyway! Just keep in mind that he is a notoriously savvy diplomat and whilst it may seem like he is doing nothing of note in the world, well, he probably is doing nothing of note. Forget that.

Anywho, I'll start the predictions shall I?

My guess is that he will have given (or rimmed, more than likely rimmed) up by November 7th! A whole 33 days? Yes, 33 days. Good luck and get voting ladies and gentleman! Don't let my vote fool you, when we're playing the 'when will roman be rimmed' game, it could be anyday!

1. Elegant Breeze: 6 days (7th October)
  2. Kbrownerz: 12 days (13th October)
  3. naomin: 16 days (17th October)
  4. -Delete-: 21 days (22nd October) Yunter: 21 days (22nd October)
  5. SeanLloyd SON: 23 days ( 24th October)
  6. SlowThinker.: 30 days (31st October)
  7. renshi p: 31 days (1st November)
  8. Choco Death: 33 days (3rd of November) kourosh1991: 33 days (3rd November)
  9. darkx: 35 days (5th November) kaerazure: 35 days (5th November)
  10. masterofhoogs: 37 days (7th November) Noserboy2: 37 days (7th November) Psihic: 37 days (7th November)
  11. TG Smurf: 38 days (8th November)
  12. Almighty CorE: 40 days (10th November)
  13. sidd 271: 42 days (12th November)
  14. Inamorata: 47 days (17th November)
  15. CasuallyGaming: 50 days (20th November)
  16. The Notorious DJ: 66 days (6th December)
  17. TheNobleExpress: 69 days (9th December)
  18. ajay sh: 86 days (25th December)
  19. Volgstaf: Indefinitely
Voting closes on the 5th as soon as the world opens. The winner(s) get a beautiful landscape painting made by yours truly, similar to the masterpiece you see after each of my posts. Truly a sight to behold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Kbrownerz with the second guess! He has given roman 12 days to survive, does he know something I don't!? Are we onto a winner here? Only time will tell!

DeletedUser

I dont think i know this Roman character but im getting the impression he wont be around for long so ill take part in this with a guess of 21 days

Inamorata

I say by november 21, and crocky's nudes to whomever does the deed.

DeletedUser100466

This countdown is especially made for w77 and not only is it a countdown, but it is also a contest. All I need from you, random forum personality is to predict how long you think roman (and by extension his tribe) will last in the world! If you don't know who roman is, who cares?! Guess anyway! Just keep in mind that he is a notoriously savvy diplomat and whilst it may seem like he is doing nothing of note in the world, well, he probably is doing nothing of note. Forget that.

Anywho, I'll start the predictions shall I?

My guess is that he will have given (or rimmed, more than likely rimmed) up by November 7th! A whole 33 days? Yes, 33 days. Good luck and get voting ladies and gentleman! Don't let my vote fool you, when we're playing the 'when will roman be rimmed' game, it could be anyday!

Choco Death: 33 days (7th of November)
Kbrownerz: 12 days: (17th October)

That is some heavy insight ,i can't predict future yet as i still have my gypsy degree on hold as i was trying to get girls by palm readings.Anyway that doesn't matter same as person you denotes this thread too.

I give Roman all good wishes and morale support to at least survive until BP ends but situation is tough and it's tough cookie to crack.

However i am very nice person and will send my Paladin for your support comrade.

images

Kbrownerz

Naa honestly, in the Two worlds i've played with Him, he has done Decent

DeletedUser95593

Naa honestly, in the Two worlds i've played with Him, he has done Decent

Random forum personalities, can we really trust someone who randomly capitalises words? I'll let you figure out the answer to that one. Back to voting!

DeletedUser108039

Random forum personalities, can we really trust someone who randomly capitalises words? I'll let you figure out the answer to that one. Back to voting!

I say they last 2 months and 5 days from the day the world starts ! so 66 days ;)

Edit:
I say by november 21, and crocky's nudes to whomever does the deed.

crockys fake nudes clearly not worth it !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

choCO bE tripPing.. But yes I give him 40 days cause I don't noble shitty villages :|

DeletedUser80951

It depends , if his tribe turtle ups like on w69 he has chance to live up to 90 days .
If not , 33 days(as i trust choco ! ) .

DeletedUser

Since I have no clue who we're talking about, all I know is the name - Roman. So I must work based on that.

Nothing is more roman than the Roman Empire.

That lasted a long while.

So I predict Roman will last at the very least a thousand years in w77.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Due to the fact everyone now knows what roman and his tribes are capable of im going to give him a very generous 38 days after world start

What do i get if i win?