Choose your own adventure: Tribal wars

DeletedUser85315

obama-handshake.jpg

DeletedUser

adding crap to crap leaves the same end result, my little friend.

DeletedUser

Hi again unigraf... Always a pleasure!

I may be wrong, but if w54 was your last world, it probably means you know nothing of this world, nor the tribes on it :)

Stay well buddy.

i am , thanks :)
and, as always, Ghreg is right ...so dont mess with him/

DeletedUser

we're allies when we need to be, begrudging NAPs at worst... a little bit of fighting is the true sign of a healthy relationship... though dan liked us more than cinders seems to :lol:

Dan might like "some" of you but definately not all. and this also apply between all other tribes except Auphan . I bet there are also people who likes you even in Smoke.

DeletedUser

obviously, no one likes every single person in a tribe... but overall we had a good thing going

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: you're supposed to like people in your allies' tribe??? even in your own tribe???

crap. why did no one give me the memo :(

DeletedUser105025

Without us, these forums would be dead. Uber leet crew right there.

DeletedUser

pmnu.jpg

Perhaps a new low for EGO? Congo, who is now a tribe nobles a EGO village? How iz that possible? :icon_cool::lol:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you must reveal entire facts than building air castles from scraps you get? :icon_rolleyes:

01.png

02.png

02.png

01.png
02.png

DeletedUser

it was nice of them to recruit food on my doorstep, shhhh

How do you get a EGO member to be quiet? Just show them the facts:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

KOC, BOC: 65
EGO 17
Difference: 48

chart

DeletedUser

lol now you're only 150 villages behind (not counting all the people who you kicked/left your tribe when we were eating them)..

I'd have retorted in the same fashion but i know there's nothing in the world that can penetrate the thickness of your skull, and so your posts will continue <3

DeletedUser

lol now you're only 150 villages behind (not counting all the people who you kicked/left your tribe when we were eating them)..

I'd have retorted in the same fashion but i know there's nothing in the world that can penetrate the thickness of your skull, and so your posts will continue <3

Of course, my posts will continue and my skull is indeed thick. But I am not ignorant enough to recognize that players within your organization seeks support which EGO cannot provide.

g3j3.png
[/URL]

150 villages? How about 500+ villages voluntarily leaving because EGO stinks?