Christmas Cheer!!

DeletedUser

Edited for your benefit walleye, and thank you - I must admit I adopted some of the format from good ole Congo back in the day.

And I know hooch, just thought I should explain my mistake. Merry christmas to you though! :)

BBCodes were meant to be abused.

I tried that philosophy once, and occasionally go back to it, but I don't really think it's all that necessary.

DeletedUser

It may not be all that necessary, but I think it can make a post look quite nice if does in the right manner Dark Chaos. :)

And wow, did not expect a post from you Congo, happy christmas mate. But now everyone is going to think I'm actually you in disguise... :icon_eek:

Tokstolle - this is not the thread or the place to discuss that. Please just follow the old bambi philosophy, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Any issues you have with Congo can be addressed elsewhere.

DeletedUser95513

I love PnP...but everyone...I hope that all goes well for everyone over this holiday break...and that you all come back with your axes and spears as sharp as ever...even if its against me....and i refuse to be punctual and format like Mangy...:)

walleye

Tokstolle - this is not the thread or the place to discuss that. Please just follow the old bambi philosophy, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Any issues you have with Congo can be addressed elsewhere.

yes. such as his apology thread maybe

DeletedUser

Now everyone is done arguing and greeting each other here, i think it is time i got my presents, tokstolle judging by that picture you are eager to go first ;)

DeletedUser95513

I love legos too toks....wow...so thats what happened to congo...well then who posted in here under his name?

tokstolle

I love legos too toks....wow...so thats what happened to congo...well then who posted in here under his name?

It was just what he wanted us to belive. And whit that I will end the discussion about that lowlife.

So to all other for the second time Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

I love PnP...but everyone...I hope that all goes well for everyone over this holiday break...and that you all come back with your axes and spears as sharp as ever...even if its against me....and i refuse to be punctual and format like Mangy...:)

You wouldn't be you if you did mate. And we love you for that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For some reason we just got back to:ram:insulting:ram: and :axemen:slandering:axemen: eachother, so I'll do my very best to post something nice.

First of all I would like to mention that I am also very happy about Christmas, not just the part that everybody is free and all seems well. I am thankful for the wonderful experiences I've had this year. I have met and made a great deal of good friends and had many wonderful experiences with all.
I am most grateful for the times this year that I have been lucky. Fortune has been on my side for so many times that I lost count. Just the minor things like not stepping in a hole when it was dark, noticing the crack in your glass before you start drinking and not being run over while you weren't paying attention while crossing the road.

For Chrismas I wish you all the very best, and a lot of pleasure with family friends and whoever you want to spend it with.
I hope you also have a lot to be grateful off.

santa_ho_ho_hocropthumb.gif

Just to Quote Mysticjelly2 for he showed me the right Christmas spirit