Christmas Time

Basid

People question Royalists motives however it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he has been friends with many of us not only throughout this world but some of us for years throughout TW, Surely alarm bells should of started ringing once allowed him to merge up some of WLC villages.

EDIT : Royalist has the most utter respect from those who it counts.

So what ? I have quite a few "friends" in your noobish tribe. Does this mean i m receiving invite from you ? Rolf.

sp.ag

So what ? I have quite a few "friends" in your noobish tribe. Does this mean i m receiving invite from you ? Rolf.

I am sure the offer was there if you wanted it, Roy has had the invite pending prior to even being formed, when those up north wanted him in MoM just timing was never right nor was our proximity to one another.

EDIT : lel noobish.

DeletedUser95593

Always the same story, players like Royalist is vermin who will never earn the respect of his piers, little rat that uses his tribe that most likely assisted him in being where his account is right now, I understand underhanded tactics heck its part of the game, but this sort of betrayal leaves a bad taste, its different to fool your opponent into trusting you or even giving one of your players an account, but this is just bad play - Anyways I am a complete unbiased bystander giving his 2 cents

b0587980e8779f331e3e665b5df80752.png

He betrayed Lavris too! The guy is a monster!

Basid

I am sure the offer was there if you wanted it, Roy has had the invite pending prior to even being formed, when those up north wanted him in MoM just timing was never right nor was our proximity to one another.

EDIT : lel noobish.

Rolf thank you but i still have self respect and honor, unlike many players nowdays. Plus dont want to join a pit of snakes.

DeletedUser20939

I like that you switched to snakes. I prefer them over rats!

DeletedUser105718

Dont try to change the topic, you are rats and thats it. It is funny how many people criticized Al for his past and yet all those people doing backstabbing..........
Mind you, it's one of the many reasons why the alliance wouldn't have worked. Can't trust someone like Al :icon_idea:

Basid

Omg who says i want to join your tribe ?????? Not worth the problem and you wont survive for long on this world with such underhand strategies you are using.

SlowThinker. And yet for the last 3 month you were allied with us and received stacks against Bad ? That does not count ? Your tribe survived manly thanks to Music.

DeletedUser

Let me be the first one to thank you on their behalf Basid, without music saving them.... this backstabbing would have never happen guess that would have worked out for you wouldn't it?

Deleted User - 10770065

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
Suicide KingsLeft11th December 2013 - 17:09870,366
red.png
Piano ManLeft11th December 2013 - 17:09590,881
red.png
Rabid SquarrelLeft11th December 2013 - 14:09919,643
red.png
RoyalistLeft11th December 2013 - 14:09920,735
Seems Music! had such a good alliance with that they're merging into them. Merging noobs!

sypherr

pspixxx,
This guy had supported music players worked hard and did everything he could and was promised an invite by music and a carrot dangled above his nose for a long time..

Didn't stop you claiming and nobling his villages basid.

"Honour/Honor" - the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right. Hell yea you nailed that one.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He was only told he had place by Enigma duke who wanted to merge, that never happened.

And thanks for following the grace btw too guys, ohh no wait :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

but he still had support in my villa's when he got nobled, he got nobled by music, while supporting a music player... thats what made me leave. I dont care why anyone else left, I left because what al did was dirty, blame it on enigma duke or not, but al knew he was helping music, and he knew he thought he was joining. al also told me if i helped psp he could join, didnt happen. I didnt know of a mass leaving for I, i knew I was leaving, and was surprised by the rest of it.

DeletedUser

He was only told he had place by Enigma duke who wanted to merge, that never happened.

And thanks for following the grace btw too guys, ohh no wait :icon_redface:

Whats this grace you speak of? only rule was to not be dicks that was broken many of times, so you're either fabricating the alliance agreement or Blow just never informed us... even while in music I don't think I recall seeing a anything of a "grace period" could overlooked it though.

DeletedUser

I told I , that i wanted to leave music and why, they gave me a day, and i left on that day. if they planned others leaving around my time then thats there doing. maybe i happened to ask at the same time, or maybe i caused them to speed things up, not sure, I just know why I left.

DeletedUser

I wonder how many more excuses players will come up with over the next 24 hours or so

Anyhow the musics stopped playing, well done on making such short work of destroying a tribe, might have to rim a few of yas on another world :icon_twisted: