Christmas Tree

DeletedUser

To quote Ron White, "Diamonds. That'll shut her up." :lol:

My neighbors celebrate Christmas as well. Except for the devoutly Christian, the holiday has lost most of it's religious significance(at least in America), even though most of the carols sung during this time sing of the Nativity.

DeletedUser

To quote Ron White, "Diamonds. That'll shut her up." :lol:

My neighbors celebrate Christmas as well. Except for the devoutly Christian, the holiday has lost most of it's religious significance(at least in America), even though most of the carols sung during this time sing of the Nativity.

Christmas carols are more spirity and happy joy things etc, and really have lost any meaning to the general public.

DeletedUser

I can name you quite a few that are dark in sound and nature, although they usually have a light ending.

DeletedUser

I want to put tinsel on my walls, and ball-balls on the mill of the farm.

DeletedUser

I like the christmas tree :icon_cool:

maybe they should make it like a visual option to have the tree and maybe some lights :icon_razz:

That way no one would be offended...then again it might be hard to program :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

My christmas has presents i better get something good in those presents!

And why isn't the buildings covered in christmas light :'(

DeletedUser79108

We should all get a x-mas present for bothering to play this game:

full warehouses and a lvl 76 farm in your first village

DeletedUser

Maybe we can get 3 (or 5) days free premium liek we did last year :3

DeletedUser

I've forgotten whether we got 3 or 5 days of free premium, and I cba to look it up.

darkaniken2

I believe it was 5 last year. It was slightly more than one point is all I remember.