Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well done with that excellent ploy worldminer/Ali G.

I am not sure if this was agreed to by the GRIND! leadership (I hope not), but whoever you are, you are a joke my friend. Keep stooping to such low level tactics and we will continue pounding you to pulp.

I thought we could fight fair, but one of you is tarnishing the name of GRIND!. You know who you are, and you are an absolute fool. Well done for making GRIND! F. look like a bunch of hypocritical, dirty, low-level players.

I respected everyone from GRIND!, but I hope this person had not colluded with any of the members that I deeply respect. The fact that you could respond to such good nature with spite (PP) is actually outstanding. If you have any dignity, then skype me. I hope the GRIND! leadership can encourage this.

You know who you are, krugers_gang? ;)

*DMGboi*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wish I knew what in the world you are talking about? lol Sounds like it could be interesting.

DeletedUser

The same guy is mailing me on w50 says he wants to trade a rank fifty w49 account for another account but won't say the name of the account

worldminer00 and gozzo from w50 are the ones asking lol
no clue as to why

DeletedUser

I havent a clue to what your talking about I sure would like to

Jobetopia

Que-main.jpg

???

DeletedUser

To accuse the Grind of underhanded tactics is wrong and discraceful, and you sir should be ashamed to throw wild accusations around.

You accuse Grind of dirty tactics when Mikey posts a thread from Grind forums, among a few other things that go on, which is a bit two faced.

I do hope the Mods find out who is behind it and i expect to see a public appology shortly after and a personal one to me for implying that i knew.

DeletedUser62494

To accuse the Grind of underhanded tactics is wrong and discraceful, and you sir should be ashamed to throw wild accusations around.

You accuse Grind of dirty tactics when Mikey posts a thread from Grind forums, among a few other things that go on, which is a bit two faced.

I do hope the Mods find out who is behind it and i expect to see a public appology shortly after and a personal one to me for implying that i knew.

To accuse GRIND of under handed tactics walks hand in hand with what Docke did with exor so shut up and back to your hole.

DeletedUser

Tut tut king, Grind have in the past not been the cleanest straight forward tribe, so it can be throw about as much as it pleases, like you in Grind would throw about TLA given the chance ;o

DeletedUser

I would hope that we would remain civil. If you want to get into the mud that is up to you, however in a court of law there is innocence until proven guilty, something I would think Sam is acutely aware of. If you want to throw around wild accusations with no proof then that is upto you. However with Sam being the obvious glue for the tribe I would think it is not smart for you to go off with the gun half cocked. After all if your discliples realise that you are not high and mighty your tribe might just fall apart

There was a lot of discussions in skype today because of this, and I would think there are more possibilities than just a member of Grind but not one person knew what you were going on about.

I for one had something similar happen to my account and still am accused by mikey of "orchestrating" it (Mikey has never given a logical reason why I would do so). However if this was a grind member or any person that I have interactions with then they need not ask me to defend them because it is undefendable. I can think of no such reason why someone would stoop to such tactics.

And slayer read up on a subject called existentalism, it may explain why you are defending such accusations, that probably flew over your head...

DeletedUser

I be confused o.o

I declare this thread in the name of drunk drake :)

[spoil]
logo_bls.jpg
[/spoil]

GOOD NIGHT WINNIPEG! ROCK ON!

Peace.

Remember People Grind are human to

[spoil]
download.php
[/spoil]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DeletedUser

I have never been less ashamed, I am disgusted by one of your members and there is enough evidence on the table for tampering. No public apology will be coming since I am still infuriated to be honest. Don't tell me it is disgraceful when I have full on evidence on the table. Naturally, first thing I suspected was that perhaps some people knew beforehand, but I never accused that. I am merely hoping you stamp on that kind of activity as soon as possible.

I have spoken to jr token and he said he will find the culprit. I fully respect him for that. In the meantime this accusation was not necessarily directed at your leadership, more to the culprit. If it had happened to you I am sure you would have had a full blown rant. I am still pissed off and I will not be retracting any of my statements, since I still feel the same way.

*DMGboi*

DeletedUser87372

Well, I read Sam's post, and then re-read it to make sure. He has not blamed Grind! he has said he hopes that the Grind! keadership were not aware. He has blamed a Gind! member though. I too don't know the exactitude of the actions, but one thing I do knopw for certain is that Damage is not slinging mud at Grind! he is just calling out this member from Grind! and looking to find out if it was a planned affair from the leadership of Grind! or just a rogue agent looking to cause mischief.

I have known Sam for some time now and I know he is the least likely to throw accusations blindly, so this really must have gotten under his skin and made him truly thrown aback, as I know he has held most of Grind! in high regard, as have I at least since the beginning of this war, and if the war suddenly turns to back handed tactics then both his and my perceptions of those leading Grind! will have faltered as we do truly hope for a clean and challenging fight.

As far as independant members within TLA doing the same, then it is something that I certainly did not know about, and I would doubt Sam had anything to do with them either.

Edit: LOL, I can't believe we actually posted our responses at the exact same time :)

DeletedUser

How can you be sure it is Grind, I saw the comments and how about someone ex NN who did not like TLA.

Sam if you have proof post it and we will kick the person, but until then think with your head from an unbiased point of view

DeletedUser

Do you take me for a fool yonithan? I have absolutely nothing against GRIND!, I think they are a top tribe with wonderful members. I wouldn't just accuse the whole tribe for the wrongdoing of one man, and I wouldn't have made such an assertion if I wasn't 100% sure that it was done by a GRIND! member. I am not an idiot. I am not one to dive into rashly made decisions. I thought about this carefully from a logical point of view and have come to the most reasonable conclusion. I never throw wild accusations into the air, I clearly know better than that.

If you want the evidence come on skype. Its no way some ex-NN member. I have had enough of this to be honest, I just needed to blow my steam a little and let that culprit know exactly how I feel about him. I am just massively relieved that all the players I like and respect in GRIND! have absolutely no idea who did it, and feel the same way as me.

DeletedUser62494

I would hope that we would remain civil. If you want to get into the mud that is up to you, however in a court of law there is innocence until proven guilty, something I would think Sam is acutely aware of. If you want to throw around wild accusations with no proof then that is upto you. However with Sam being the obvious glue for the tribe I would think it is not smart for you to go off with the gun half cocked. After all if your discliples realise that you are not high and mighty your tribe might just fall apart

There was a lot of discussions in skype today because of this, and I would think there are more possibilities than just a member of Grind but not one person knew what you were going on about.

I for one had something similar happen to my account and still am accused by mikey of "orchestrating" it (Mikey has never given a logical reason why I would do so), but as Sam says Mikey is a very "simple" guy. However if this was a grind member or any person that I have interactions with then they need not ask me to defend them because it is undefendable. I can think of no such reason why someone would stoop to such tactics.

And slayer read up on a subject called existentalism, it may explain why you are defending such accusations, that probably flew over your head...

Well then I am glad this isn't a court of law. As for wild accusations who cares. If you think Sam is capricious then god have mercy on you. And spare me all of this GRIND must be treated as innocent, this happening walks hand in hand with the reputation GRIND has made for itself on this world. So silence and back in line with the rest of your stooges.

DeletedUser

If you did not multi account and log via multiple proxies you might have one leg to stand on salyer, you can stand here all you like and talk about our reputation but you truely are the pinnacle of when receiving criticism... consider the source

And Sam if it is so damning post it here. Somebody having notes in the notebook is far from reasonable doubt.

Noone will think worse of you for doing so as they will get no sympathy here.

Answer this question sam, would it stand up in court....

But at the moment you are showing emotion that reminds me of previous leaders in this world

DeletedUser

Answer this question sam, would it stand up in court....

But at the moment you are showing emotion that reminds me of previous leaders in this world

I think Sam is feeling a little aggrieved that his naturally trusting nature was taken advantage of, there is nothing wrong with showing emotion Yoni, it is healthy, and shows you care. Re past leaders, who could you be talking about? :icon_rolleyes:

In the end everything is sorted, and i'm pretty sure this thread should be closed. Especially if all that is going to happen is people accuse others of hacking/multi-accounting/cheating. Not really a healthy thread to keep open.

Dal

DeletedUser

PimpTheMonkey on 28.09. at 20:42
I am sure you know to be honest, don't play the fool.

This is the bit i find insulting suggesting i am part of it, i suggest you get your facts straight before throwing stones.

Theres alot of players who know me and i have never asked for forum information from any of them, and i know a few players in TLA, my game is on the battlefield.

DeletedUser87372

King, I suspect that note you quoted was IG mail, as such Sam was honourable enough to keep accusations like that out of the world forum, as he obviously would not target a specific individual on the world forums without exact proof. Sending you a private IG mail on his suspicions, in my opinion is a decent way to go about it. Now you have announced how he believed you were involved which could incriminate you.

Read through this set of posst and you will see you were never once brought into this until you brought yourself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.