Chucklefang's petition to be w1 mod

What is Chucklefang to you?!

• Total voters

chucklefang

Over the years we, the community of w1, have seen dozens of moderators come and go. They stroll merrily into the hallowed halls of our beautiful, albeit kinda lonenly, world forum. In many cases these individuals have had many differences among them. For some it was the font color they choose to use. These individuals choose to distinguish themselfs from amongst the w1 community with the color they used. Often these colors being very harmful to the average person's eye. For some it was the way the spoke to the players of this fine world. Yet these modest tendancy's of persuing individuality through color or by dialect (or typalect :p) still does not even begin to outwiegh what they ALL have in common. Can you guess what it is?

Whether by choice or by force, unbeknownst to me, they have all abandoned us. They came at thier own pleasure or as they saw fit. Then just as fast as they came, many have left in just the same manner. Look at our supposed current moderator. He has been around for quite a long time, yes. However inn this time what has he really done? To narrow things down a bit more. What has he even done since he has even became a moderator for our w1 forums? If you would kindly ask me for my opinion I would say a whole lot of nothing to be honest.

Just to make a point of what I am saying, can someone please tell me the last time he has posted in the w1 forums. Wait, I will save you, my eteemed and beloved reader the trouble of having to click a few times and doing a spot of research. The last time he posted or even showed his face in the w1 forum was March 31st. That was over a month ago now. I may be speaking for myself but I for one would love to have a moderator with a face. One that we the people of what is left of this world can look to and even relate to. Perhaps someone who knows some of the politics, or at least what is left of them, of w1. Now, who better than someone that roughly 93% of w1, and 88% of the overall community of the forums already love, care about, and already look up to? (Ohh yea and if they don't know who I am then by default they still love, care about, and look up to me.)

That's right. It's ya boy, Chucklefang. I have been a usual face on here for months to years now. Even from back in the days when I was just a lurker, hiding in the metaphorical bushes that were once green of w1, I was still here. Fast forward a bit to now. I have created bonds with many a player here. Not just the w1 base, but across to multiple other worlds also.

Fancy words aside, I have decided to start this petition to see if we can get a ball rolling in a direction that will get w1 a mod that will stick around and have a face. One that is awesome but will also get stuff done. One likeable but also approachable. Someone who actually knows what's going down in this world. Not someone who pops in their own leisure. That someone is me.

In summary, post here for chuckles for w1 mod. :)

Signers for me as mod:
Xqajarbix
.siv.
chelsentus
seren
ferfir
sight
sean5500
poison28
Arthemy
siimiks
Hawaiian Mastah
jikos
jaspirr
will8395
lord ekense
Dalek348
typhlosionrulez
spann94
12azor
12azor
12azor
12azor
thejman08
nibbler215
Nejo
whiserd
The Lewder

Signers for me as pres also: :icon_biggrin:
chelsentus
seren
ferfir
sean5500
jikos
will8395
Lord Haste
Tracey
lord ekense
Beautiful Beating
lord_castellan
qwertyu
Looolitaaa
Kelshan

Signers for me to replace Lord Haste lulz: :icon_razz:
The Lewder

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah Chucklefang i saw this day comming.. I always keep up to date on your posts and you have a great knowledge of overall World 1 yet, TW itself.. not sure if you still play W1 or not -.O if so you can't 'Mod' a world you play, but other than that i say "Woopie go Chuckly" ;o

chucklefang

Minor technicality mate. ;) Nice to know I have another stalker though. :p Follwing my posts and all. lol

Thanks for the support though. :)

DeletedUser

Heh im not a stalker :icon_rolleyes: >;D and anytime, y'now if you do get the position i wouldn't mind your W1 account Teehee :p

DeletedUser

vote_or_die.jpg

ok ok, I vote chuckles for president and forum mod

DeletedUser

chuckle, you DO know that you cant mod a world that you have an account in dont you??

I read your posts all throughout TW and I quite like them and although I dont play this world, you seem sensible and definitely have my vote for this..

Buut what do you plan on doing about the account thingy?

DeletedUser

he plans to press delete!

come on chuckles, if i can do it, you can do it too!!

DeletedUser

Damn, Chuck, I aint gonna read all that :D
You got my vote!

DeletedUser

I will vote if you will give your account to Haley :p!

But if this means you are going to edit all my topics again to make me look bad:p!! Ow well f*ck it! You have my vote:)

DeletedUser

You have my support for both, as long as you are black and promising.

DeletedUser6819

You have my vote, only, if you writing pink in forum