Chump change ? more like Trump change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107074

CrypticFatetoday at 06:40
I'll bring the females alright. Everyone on the forums is going to see this and the females are going to be laughing at you. Getting so heated about a message my my lol your just another farm you just don't know it yet. have fun weak legs.

ALessonInPointWhoringtoday at 06:36
I don't believe I gave you permission to speak to me.

Either follow the proper channels or remain silent.

You are to come to my temple on Sunday with a gift. You then quietly leave the gift. You then await a messenger to come and tell you that your gift* has been deemed sufficient. If no one comes your gift was insufficient*, if someone comes, you are then allowed to send one mail and one mail only.

*Preferred gifts are alcoholic beverages or females between the ages of 18 and 25.

*Insufficient gifts will not be returned.

CrypticFatetoday at 06:29
Yay troll worked :p relax its just for fun (btw i sent it to top 20 and they love the love letters :p) anyways I'm a achievement hunter and first achievement is restart 5 times so you really cant do anything /: have a good day ma'am

ALessonInPointWhoringtoday at 06:25
Chump Change wrote:

you cant repair
you cant rebuild
cause the number one player is around

Dear Maggot,

In the future I'd appreciate it if you didn't attempt to threaten others with my presence. Continue overstepping the boundaries of your place on the food chain and you will no longer have a place on the food chain, and I know you oh so badly wish to make it to the next stage of your life cycle so that you'll have wings and be a fly, but if you keep running your mouth you'll never make it to that life form I fear.

Sincerely,
Your Lord and Master

~Nauzhror

DeletedUser93450

CrypticFate Jul 29,2012 06:13
you lose
good fight
for
tonight
you cant repair
you cant rebuild
he will drive you mad
or burn your town
you say your strong
but your just proud
to be a farm
for my friend
Lucky
good luck
cause your going to need it
bai

I dare you to post this on the forums noob

Wai U Shao Ting Jul 29,2012 06:16
I <3 love poems.

<3

CrypticFate Jul 29,2012 06:18
Its actually a test for the top 20 players to see how many actually put it up on the forums and waste there vulnerable time. Also the trolls :p

Wai U Shao Ting Jul 29,2012 06:19
Oh :(

So you sent love poems to the whole top 20?

CrypticFate Jul 29,2012 06:22
Yes /: got to suck up to the top 20 now and again

Wai U Shao Ting Jul 29,2012 06:22
:( Meany

CrypticFate Jul 29,2012 06:29
Lmao it worked
ALessonInPointWhoring today at 06:25
Chump Change wrote:

you cant repair
you cant rebuild

Dear Maggot,

In the future I'd appreciate it if you didn't attempt to threaten others with my presence. Continue overstepping the boundaries of your place on the food chain and you will no longer have a place on the food chain, and I know you oh so badly wish to make it to the next stage of your life cycle so that you'll have wings and be a fly, but if you keep running your mouth you'll never make it to that life form I fear.

Sincerely,
Your Lord and Master

~Nauzhror

CrypticFate Jul 29,2012 06:30
My response.
Yay troll worked :p relax its just for fun (btw i sent it to top 20 and they love the love letters :p) anyways I'm a achievement hunter and first achievement is restart 5 times so you really cant do anything /: have a good day ma'am

Wai U Shao Ting Jul 29,2012 06:36
oO

oO

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you'll find I wasn't the one being trolled.

Though I do prefer to be addressed as Lord and Master.

Scotch is also my alcoholic beverage of choice.

As for the female route, I like blondes.

DeletedUser

yeah youre a noob crypticfate you dont know who youre messing with.

congrats on being the main target for everyone ;)

DeletedUser107074

I'm not stupid enough to post that if I had the intention on playing. I have the intention of restarting on another account where no one can know who I was.

DeletedUser107074

Brave? This is the internet where nothing is true there is no honor anywhere so why should there be in tribal wars? people that expect honor are full of themselves and are the ones that lose online at least because honor does not win wars. Information and planning does. I have spied on many tribes before and that's not going to change.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not stupid enough to post that if I had the intention on playing. I have the intention of restarting on another account where no one can know who I was.

No, you clearly thought posting that mail was somehow going to embarrass me.

Alas, I'm well known as one of this game's most arrogant posters and have been for nearly half a decade, those mails certainly do not embarrass me, though it is amusing when the person being trolled actually thinks they are one going to come out on top.

DeletedUser

Brave? This is the internet where nothing is true there is no honor anywhere so why should there be in tribal wars? people that expect honor are full of themselves and are the ones that lose online at least because honor does not win wars. Information and planning does. I have spied on many tribes before and that's not going to change.

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png

DeletedUser107074

Your point? I never said I was going to come out on top. This is just entertainment to the smallest degree I could care less if I get hated or what ever I am online for 1 reason. To kill boredom What about you?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your point? I never said I was going to come out on top. This is just entertainment to the smallest degree I could care less if I get hated or what ever I am online for 1 reason. To kill boredom What about you?

I'd rather have fun at someone else's expense than at my own. That much is a certainty. People laughing with you is much better than people laughing at you.

DeletedUser107074

CrypticFatetoday at 07:04
Do you think i care about your rank 1 no lifing skills? I honestly don't but you do entertain me keep it up.

ALessonInPointWhoringtoday at 07:00
Oh no, you sure showed me.

I've been rank 1 on more worlds than any player in TW history, I'm quite sure my arrogance in this community is well recognized.

DeletedUser

in my eyes,.. this thread is pointless. just a troll.
hope it gets locked.

DeletedUser107074

Even if it does who cares right just late night entertainment. Trust me there's more to come in the future if you provide more entertainment.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
CrypticFatetoday at 07:04
Do you think i care about your rank 1 no lifing skills? I honestly don't but you do entertain me keep it up.

ALessonInPointWhoringtoday at 07:00
Oh no, you sure showed me.

I've been rank 1 on more worlds than any player in TW history, I'm quite sure my arrogance in this community is well recognized.

If you were any good at this game.

And I do mean any good - you'd be aware that strong math skills are what is needed to excel. Something which unsurprisingly is quite useful in other aspects of my life, not just in an online game. It has nothing to do with "no-lifing", it has more to do with being damn good at my career and using those same skills in other aspects of my life.

DeletedUser107074

Who said I was sending you a message? This is the forums after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.