Church advice?

ToPaT

Not too good at church worlds (granted as it's my first church world.) So If I have questions about church tactics I'll put them here.

When rimming a player is it better to have the players village in the church radius on nobling them or get them in the church radius after nobling them, how urgent is it?

-ToPaT

DeletedUser

Best advice you can get, hands down, is to never throw your troops away on a village without church protection unless you have an effective supporting strategy.

Having said that, to answer your question, I think its circumstantial. As I said above, if you will be forced to defend that village afterward, and its not religious, be prepared to take some hefty losses. If you believe you can get a church up in time, then that may change things, but remember, building a church also takes some time away from rebuilding walls, so keep timing in mind as well. If you are playing solo, or do not have decent tribal assistance, then you may be better off nobling in your church radius.

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

Or a simplerz way would be if it's just a single player, with no worry of a counter attack, he doesn't need to be in the church immediately.

If he has tribe-mates around him, or has more villages near him, you'd be better off having a church already there and the village already under the influence :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol! Slates, you should cliff note all my posts from now on, the forums will thank you. :lol:

slates9

Nah, I still enjoy reading your posts. I'm only doing this one because I haven't posted here in ages, and I was feeling left out

xinryr

The best advice is to forget tw and ho back to offtopica :3

But mostly what atraeus said (and slates copied).

DeletedUser

Nah, I still enjoy reading your posts. I'm only doing this one because I haven't posted here in ages, and I was feeling left out

Lol! Fair enough.

Back on topic Fun Fact: if you are sure you are going to lose a village to an enemy, try nobling your village down before their train hits. If done right, they will take the village with their first noble and then tear their own troops up as the rest piles on. Further, assuming that village is not in their church radius, they will be in an unprotected village, which would not take much to take back if you time your own nobles to land after their forces hit. They lose troops, you save troops, and if its in your radius, all you need to do is rebuild the wall.

xinryr

Lol! Fair enough.

Back on topic Fun Fact: if you are sure you are going to lose a village to an enemy, try nobling your village down before their train hits. If done right, they will take the village with their first noble and then tear their own troops up as the rest piles on. Further, assuming that village is not in their church radius, they will be in an unprotected village, which would not take much to take back if you time your own nobles to land after their forces hit. They lose troops, you save troops, and if its in your radius, all you need to do is rebuild the wall.

This is his first church world, not his first time playing tw =/

DeletedUser

This is his first church world, not his first time playing tw =/

Lol! Shhh! I slipped in the church on that old school tactic to stay on topic. :icon_smile: Besides, there may be newbs reading this at some point that could learn from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

I feel inspired, I think I might log into world 30 :D mail me, I'll send ya some stuff.

DeletedUser

Eh? How can ToPaT mail a guy that quit? :icon_razz: Besides, he may not know who you are in game Xinrawr.

xinryr

Eh? How can ToPaT mail a guy that quit? :icon_razz: Besides, he may not know who you are in game Xinrawr.

They still haven't found someone to take over my account =/

hm? He does, he's been on this world for a while. We had tea together and everything :3

and it's xinrawr! not xinrawr :p

Last edited:

ToPaT

I epic lol'd. :|

and ToPaT has mailed j00 as he's epic detective...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

mail me ingame can break it down for you if you wish same forum name as ingame name.