Clarification

DeletedUser

123callum today at 12:20
Not fancy taking me on? I mean 1 scout and loads of points you must have hundreds of troops?

powerofanger today at 12:53
sorry i cant understand your mail

because i'm not an english man

From the tw rules page

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

Do I report this mail or not? I mean obviously he admits to not being able to speak or understand English but does not use a different language.

DeletedUser

Don't report him. His mail isn't breaking the rules. He obviously can speak a little English. Try helping him instead, link him to a translator so that he can translate messages people send him, or translate things he wants to say to others.

DeletedUser

He's not using a different language. Also he speaks some English, but perhaps insufficient to understand the more complex words...

Which is not forbidden. ;)

DeletedUser

He could also be trolling you, you have to remember there are people out there that do this.

DeletedUser

It's only against the rules to use another language. :p

DeletedUser

I can't remember where I posted it, but I posted an in-game mail to another user.

It went something like this:

OtherPlayer-
Hello, there. Do you speak English by any chance? I've messaged you to stop attacking me, but you don't ever listen.

(whatever my alias was at the time, not giving it away)-
Yes, I speak English. I just never responded because I was concentrating.

OtherPlayer-
Good, 'cuz I need you to teach me some English while you are attacking me.

I believe. I just can't remember the exact convo :<