CLASH Says Hi to VX (VX MYR)

DeletedUser50632

Clash! <3333 I missed you! Glad to see your okay. I could smack you for scaring me so bad! You told me about your illness then disappeared a few weeks later. Deep down I was dreading the worst. Mwhaha but glad to see you again!
I kicked myself off of duke for the tribe a month or two ago. I lost interest for a long time and just got sick of it. I pushed Flagg up though and he's doing a good job :)
I hope you continue to heal and you shall be in my prayers. Let me know when you want to come back and I will find you an account, even if it's a girl's name like Roni :p

DeletedUser

Hi clash long time no see. Glad your recovering now :) hope u can come back soon :icon_biggrin:

Roni u can't hand over your account i would drive over to your house and kick your butt :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

yes, indeed was a shook to seeing people like LauraDestroya also, not beein in w4 :(

she came back for a little while ...

but shhhh ... you didn't hear that from me :icon_wink:

and luckily some of us are priveledged enough to co-lead tribes with her on other worlds :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

hehe.. that good. The funny part when i meet her was so long time ago when one of my small member from old SOSF-B , from another part of map he have some issue with a member of a tribe that was into UNSF. Even if LauraDestroya couldn't help me then to establish that old member survive she proof that she is a remarcable person and she have my respect for that.

oh..
slytown : and luckily some of us are priveledged enough to co-lead tribes with her on other worlds

slytown , your're so lucky :p

But hey, at least we have our top leaders also here in w4 ;)

Good work for all w4 leaders (enemy or friends ) for the hard work.

____CLASH____

Hello Gorlton and Roni too and everybody else :)

Also read your PM Roni :) so thanks for that too PM coming back your way guys and thanks for the post it means a lot.

S