Classic point whore

Deathbringer989

Wow, I have more troops than a player 3 times my size.
:icon_confused:

He must really suck.

Child in time

.lyx.

I personally love the barracks and stable levels.

To be fairly honest about rax/stables.

I have them around 10/5 max when i'm around 2000 points.

Still, i dominate my area and most of the time i have 1 of the biggest amounts of troops in the area...

it's all about how you play.

DeletedUser8472

if you conserve troops at least somewhat efficiently you can compete with the biggest armies till about that size with those barracks/stables lvls...course those were clearly not run 24/7 anyway unless he's thrown a lot of troops away supporting his tribe. Which makes the barracks/stables lvls not the issue.

DeletedUser

if you conserve troops at least somewhat efficiently you can compete with the biggest armies till about that size with those barracks/stables lvls...course those were clearly not run 24/7 anyway unless he's thrown a lot of troops away supporting his tribe. Which makes the barracks/stables lvls not the issue.

True, but that would suck, besides, if you are attacked you have no means to replenish troops.

He now has a lvl 1 barracks and I'm catting the smithy down as we speak.

All in all, a very n00bish way to play.

I IGMed him and he says he's depending on his tribe to save him. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Nothing like being a complete leach to your tribe mates.

DeletedUser

True, but that would suck, besides, if you are attacked you have no means to replenish troops.

I IGMed him and he says he's depending on his tribe to save him. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Don't forget they mooch off their allies:
{~DA~}
WAAO
TLCrew

DeletedUser8472

You shouldn't be wasting troops defending with those recruiting levels worst case scenario someone hits you with cats (you) and you dodge and counter him. Sure he's not that good, I'm just saying that your one comment on that report referring to his rax and stables doesn't mean a poor player/build.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be wasting troops defending with those recruiting levels worst case scenario someone hits you with cats (you) and you dodge and counter him. Sure he's not that good, I'm just saying that your one comment on that report referring to his rax and stables doesn't mean a poor player/build.

No means to gain troops quickly is a [/s]bad stupid move in my book.

Now he's getting catted down because of this style of playing.

Anyone near me that plays that way will eventually end up the same way.

War game means those with the most troops are winning. And those with the highest barrack and stable have the best chance at producing the most troops.

Don't forget they mooch off their allies:
{~DA~}
WAAO
TLCrew

WAAO is a joke, already had a battle with one of them, they hardly supported him and he eventually restarted.

DeletedUser

No means to gain troops quickly is a [/s]bad stupid move in my book.

Now he's getting catted down because of this style of playing.

Anyone near me that plays that way will eventually end up the same way.

War game means those with the most troops are winning. And those with the highest barrack and stable have the best chance at producing the most troops.

WAAO is a joke, already had a battle with one of them, they hardly supported him and he eventually restarted.

It's funny that you mock other peoples playing styles, yet your cat'ing down wonderful noble targets... makes me ask why?

I'm also going to guess that you're an all offense player and your wall is probably lvl 8-10 max. If he had seen your attack coming, dodged and countered, he would have cleared you.

As said before, his rax/stables levels were not a problem. If they had been running 24/7, he would have had an adequate number of troops at this point. His activity is the problem, which also led to him being cleared.

DeletedUser

It's funny that you mock other peoples playing styles, yet your cat'ing down wonderful noble targets... makes me ask why?

I'm also going to guess that you're an all offense player and your wall is probably lvl 8-10 max. If he had seen your attack coming, dodged and countered, he would have cleared you.

As said before, his rax/stables levels were not a problem. If they had been running 24/7, he would have had an adequate number of troops at this point. His activity is the problem, which also led to him being cleared.

The what if game don't work in tribalwars > >

DeletedUser8472

The what if game don't work in tribalwars > >

You're missing the point, which is that the barracks and stables level are not the main problem with that player and moreover you can play competent enough with those levels at that point in the game play.

DeletedUser

Hum, so you're saying I should have left the point whore, who surely would have academy rushed while I slowly get my 2-3 nobles and army ready, then he takes out either a farm I've worked for or he gets brave and attacks me first with his 90 friends (his tribe and allies).

Maybe some of you are willing to let a player your size grow up next to you with out keeping him in check, I prefer to sleep nights and taking out threats is the way I do this.

Of course before I scouted him I saw him as much more of a threat.

All offense you say?? I'm sorry, but then how did I get to #4 is ODD without support?? I guess axes really do serve as great defense. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

BTW, he did dodge and counter, I in turn did the same and then hit his offense, what there was of it, at home.

Any way you look at this, his style of playing get him cleared. His style of playing got his farm, barracks, and stable catted.

I see you're hiding behind an alias, come on tell me your in gamge name, I'd love to see what you have behind your lvl 20 walls. (probably pure defense and only about 1K of each)

DeletedUser8472

Hum, so you're saying I should have left the point whore, who surely would have academy rushed while I slowly get my 2-3 nobles and army ready, then he takes out either a farm I've worked for or he gets brave and attacks me first with his 90 friends (his tribe and allies).

Maybe some of you are willing to let a player your size grow up next to you with out keeping him in check, I prefer to sleep nights and taking out threats is the way I do this.

Of course before I scouted him I saw him as much more of a threat.

All offense you say?? I'm sorry, but then how did I get to #4 is ODD without support?? I guess axes really do serve as great defense. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

BTW, he did dodge and counter, I in turn did the same and then hit his offense, what there was of it, at home.

Any way you look at this, his style of playing get him cleared. His style of playing got his farm, barracks, and stable catted.

I see you're hiding behind an alias, come on tell me your in gamge name, I'd love to see what you have behind your lvl 20 walls. (probably pure defense and only about 1K of each)

Well I became the number 1 defender on w19 when my offense got double countered >_>, I had maybe 100 spears for a defense and I dodged those. Its been my practice to be more aggressive when I don't have a sitter or co-player. However, I would never attack someone who could keep up with my growth at the start, too hard to get a good noble target if you play that aggressive. Though I do understand if he attacked you first, you were forced to play your hand. It's simply not a big deal. His gameplay wasn't great, but I stick to my original reaction, that his barracks/stables levels weren't the problem and having them higher would have been pointless if not worse for that player.

DeletedUser

I don't see that part... sry... but 2 players in top 10... me and lyx play solo on account ! ;) I play just first 2 days at lyx and now the boy come back ! :) So we don't need to be 100 players on 1 account to farm or to go up ! :D

Remember the troops don't make 2x faster, the mines don't product 2x more resources, the number of troops isn't 2x biger... ;)

And btw... a nice word say: A fast grow up give you a big boost but a slow death ! :)
I just had to quote this from another thread. :icon_rolleyes:

routlee

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-10.6%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: .lyx.
Village: I love you! (509|514) K55

Quantity: 0 0 355 62 157 0 16 0 0
Losses: 0 0 132 62 58 0 6 0 0

Defender: Free-eek
Village: village (512|515) K55

Quantity: 141 150 0 291 1 0 0 0 0
Losses: 141 150 0 291 1 0 0 0 0

Haul: 2.365 3.373 4.412 10150/10150
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 7

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

Need I say anymore