Clean-up of world 50

DeletedUser

Well we had 39 members originally so its not mas recruitement, it's called improving our tribes stance. Look at the OD of all the players who joined us if there is one of them not good enough let me know?

DeletedUser93256

Kings TribaL18 said:
WoW!!! Faith Losing to your tribe?! Nonsense! rank 11 vs 13? faith surrender?! YOUR TRIBE SURRENDERED!! hahaa!! Andrew think twice before saying that.. AHAHAHA!! 24-Refugz
we were doing well sure we lost some villages but thats to be expected so what are you talking about i know full well that we didnt surrender we had no reason to...

mini lewy said:
you have 60 members now which sounds pretty mass-recruitment to me seen as though you only own about 2 or 3 K's and if you say Faith "surrendered" after a week then they cant be that worthy.

mass recruitment? not realy however i do agree about there being abit to many and hopefully this will be sorted out farely soon

DeletedUser78112

Ive already stated yous will get hungry again, But who will be your next targets? :)

DeletedUser

TwisteD MethodZ has 50k ODT and 45k points
CrazyAztec4u has 68k ODT and 126k points (sounds like a barby nobler)

theres a couple for you on the house ;)

CrazyAztec4u has been in the tribe since we started he wasn't one of the members that came over from faith.
Twisted Methodz has proven himself to us and thts all tht matters atm

Ive already stated yous will get hungry again, But who will be your next targets? :)
Good question, I have no answer for tht atm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Animal, you have missed a load :)
Really like what.

Faith itself only now has 20 members and ranked #35 i think now. Yeah there's refugees, but there no longer faith member if there refugees..are they?

F.Sins (as it's currently called now) It owning faith, Yeah they have other tribe against them, but wouldn't you think F.Sins would be the worse tribe of them all? but as the stats show. We clearly are owning them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser93256

AnimalCarina said:
F.Sins (as it's currently called now) It owning faith, Yeah they have other tribe against them, but wouldn't you think F.Sins would be the worse tribe of them all? but as the stats show. We clearly are owning them :icon_biggrin:

well tbh it would be embarrasing if we didnt own them right now that tribe is falling apart we now have 20 members more owning them now isnt much of an acheivment :L ....

Macready08

Disappointing Turn out shame it ended in a merge :(

Well good luck I suppose guys. We can have some fun when im closer :)

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous.

Why does everyone Merge on this world and hug?

Big-time hug-fest lets all find a CBears and hug them... Pathetic :/

DeletedUser

Now to back up the man from being attacked, i have evidence in personal mail that the main members/strongest members of Faith did surrender and aim for the greater good and the strongest future. Heck i was telling both sides the entire time, the top 20 of each tribe should merge and noble out all the rest of the smaller members. And i wouldn't just sit there and complain about hugging, why not have school and cbears fight? why not make the 2 largest tribes fight, personally i think that's worse than this. These guys are trying to ensure their survival from the top dogs because the top dogs are picking on the smaller guys (don't get me wrong, i personally think if i were in your spot, picking on the smaller tribes would be my option as well) Now i know someone is going to pick this reply to part by saying something like cbears is against hug and school is against whoever they are against/ seven right? But i'm just saying that look at it from there point of view, they just came together and made both of their chances much easier in the game because now they are stronger and can noble all the members still in faith. One last thing, 60 members is a ton, get rid of some of the noobs under 115 thousand and some of the ones above you in points as well andrew. it's just some advice that i don't expect you to take because i doubt you will but i think it would help

DeletedUser

WoW! Faith surrendered? look at the Points and the PRO members.. Andrew who will be the next target(TARGET "MERGE") SchOoL,CBears,END,or HUG?? ahahaha!! or maybe Seven or JPEG? ahaha.. you will start a war and you Finish it as MERGE? and saying that Faith surrendered? you are picking the ODA players? LOOK AT YOUR ODA FIRST? your ODA is 347,581 and your ODD is 368,986?your ODD is more than ODA.. so DISSMISS YOUR SELF.. thats my suggestion.. ^_^ Go now.. and you are just safe because of your tribe members..

I'm not hiding behind anyone. Don't you think this is big talk coming from a 3k point player

DeletedUser

I'm not hiding behind anyone. Don't you think this is big talk coming from a 3k point player

it doesn't matter how small anyone is they're allowed an opinion, your one to talk about small players anyway cos you're are only 115k points

DeletedUser

Okay, Faith is gone completely and some went to 24SINS, get over it. One is a little powerhouse and the other was a barbarian village munching noob machine. Also, it kind of looks like the war is over, no? FSINS is now just cleaning up their territory.

So, the conversations about this war should come to a halt. And if they do not, can a forum moderator please just close this thread, because it is quite unnecessary for this to continue.

DeletedUser57190

I was going to give you a reasoned argument about this lewi then i checked out your profile :icon_rolleyes:

Im sure there is a saying people in glass houses lol

DeletedUser

I was going to give you a reasoned argument about this lewi then i checked out your profile :icon_rolleyes:

Im sure there is a saying people in glass houses lol

i not saying i'm any better i just expressing my opinion, that's what the externals are for is it not.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57190

Yes they are but to make such a sweeping statement based on little or no fact is rather stupid.

Im sure every tribe has a noob or 2 in them

Oh and no your not very good ( but thats just my opinion)

DeletedUser

i disagree with that, i think that F.SIN is a tribe full of noobsand bad leadership, if they started to lose vills in a big war they would break

Only a person who has worked with the leadership can judge whether it is good or bad.