cleaning the rims

DeletedUser98026

hey java, i think you should teach some of your memers so send good trains. i have a train here that is 19 seconds from first to last noble...

DeletedUser92753

Maybe if you guys would snipe them or send some retaliation, we would stop being so lax. I can't say I didn't send a bad train, but it still results in the gain for VLN so why bother. that only needs to be a worry when the opponent gains more skill :D

DeletedUser

yeah like against BMF, we will be attempting to go all 33-99ms trains, with yall we can send them years apart and still get a gain xD you are all inactive!!:)

DeletedUser98026

not so. the majority of Horde is innactive or just not experienced enough to snipe them. but theres still a few who can snipe the ms trains and im hoping more who can snipe a 19 second train :S

DeletedUser

then why dont they try? All i see is wasted troops at feeble attempts to stack villages from carpet nukes.

DeletedUser

spencer no offence but im a bad player who looks amazin when i fight you guys!
i feel like rambow over here when im completly surrounded by you guys and still mannage to clear almost everyone in my area..

you guys could have taken me from your area if you actully attacked back back then, a lil late now because i have my friends with me and im built up more.. pretty much stuffed now tbh.. might want to call it a day? or a year or two of your live down the drain :lol:

which ever you prefer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been here for 6 months and I grow at a faster rate than pretty much all of the horde, and thats without nobling but one or two barbs that used to be hordie. xD haha

DeletedUser98026

i did say a few right? im not guessing theres many. im just laughing because people are stressing from attacks from bhawb.

DeletedUser

not hard when you only have 5 villages xD haha. if they all carpet nuke you, your defense will bite the dust.

DeletedUser

lmao probly only need one member too
see this is why we need horde!!

DeletedUser9112

I left along time ago. But when I left I heard deceit talking alot of shit about kicking Hordes a$$ in a month. Well from what I seen Horde has given u your best fight yet. They are still in the top ten in rankings and giving u hell still. U should have walked all over us and had Horde gone a long time ago. U need to give credit where credit is due!

rich26ca

no, no we don't

and more then 3500+ caps in less then 3 months is a walking in the park, and horde would have to actually attack someone to get any credit. and we did kick you butts, and no one said you would be gone in a month. you guys had way to many villages. its not a challenge taking them, just time consuming cause of travel times for the most part. Horde is a giant fail that showed recruitment and turtling doesn't work. and inorder to gain the title best we fought they would have to actually fight. hanna on her own put up more of a fight then all of horde family put together.

15 branches reduced too three and the main tribe Ehorde has lost 20 mill since the start of the war. recovering slightly in the ranks by recruit other horde branches. its quite pathetic actually

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Agreed with rich, I've been trying to follow this war but every time i check theres 3 or 4 new horde players, if thats a strategy your going to run out of players to recruit eventually.

DeletedUser

you really need to learn to be quiet when the grown ups are talking. tell me BAWB are you really stupid or just didnt grow a brains yet, a guy told you a smart advice for once take it instad of explaining your side that no one really cares, now let me explain you something over confidence that you have really equals to someone that has no confidence at all , so i dont think talking big will get you far, your really separated from whats going on mate, Deceit and BMF are tribes that exist from the start of the world(with a bit of name change) but horde just exists just a few months and still recruting like madman, now get it to your head we dont need to prove anything we did it already and will do it again if it takes a month or two months doesnt really matter(maybe you will ask more small tribes to join by than lol), but if you want to start proving you just didnt recruit any player in sight and your tribe exists for a reason now is your chance to do something, now you seem to have too much time to talk go and organize something:icon_cool:

As i recalled, deceit just hugged evreyone ^^

DeletedUser

Actually we took what we wanted with no real effort and the rest is table scraps we are leaving to the insects.

DeletedUser

As i recalled, deceit just hugged evreyone ^^

maybe someone actually enjoys playing the game the right way as i recruited him personally, i dont see any problem with that statement, or do you feel recruit one from 1000 players is hugging?:icon_razz:

rich26ca

they always do when there losing villages faster then they themselves can recruit, lol...