Clear! vs. [H]egemony

• Thread starter FruitFilledEvil
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You would wait to start attacking until you see we are clearly winning and made people quit. typical rt. You aren't destroying bul and before you underestimate a top 5 tribe, finish them if you can. You are just putting more incomings to your tribe.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Clear!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [H]
Players: Stoned Ages esberto

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 48
Difference: 52

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 940,411
Side 2: 451,001
Difference: 489,410

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

image.php

image.php

What those stats say to me is that you did a great job at nobling dead accounts. I don't get how you can be so "Clear! is the best tribe in the world!" when you've not done anything to truly merit it yet.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,138
Side 2: 4,512
Difference: 2,374

image.php

Side 1: 63
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,005,942
Side 2: 33,013,631
Difference: 14,007,689

image.php

Side 1: 605,194
Difference: 154,193

image.php

Now, compare statistics. Without Stoned Ages, a LONG dead account, and Esberto (whom didn't even set a sitter before randomely leaving), you lose 37 villages in the village count. That means more than 1/3 of your conquers has been on in-active accounts. Can you really toot your own horn with mediocre statistics like that? Can you really even THINK about rimming all of [H] when you haven't been able to rim...anyone, yet?

Keep posting stats, though. Eventually it will make you look better and people will believe you, right? Its alright though; I know there is a degree of respect from other members of Clear! in that they know this -was- (keyword: was...before RT came) a decent and even war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

image.php

image.php

beg timid.
run timid.

do you think we will not rim you and we will not count your lost villages to stat of H, you are completely wrong this time.

you just left your friend alone and everyone are seeing how much timid and disloyal you are.
you are begging my tribe mates not to attack you and here you are speaking moree than yoiur mouth.
do not beg them else shut up here.

DeletedUser

seems that you can't count too lol.

beg timid, beg all of tw tribes to see what will happen for you n00b.

Do not forget khare always has at least one thing you don't know.

DeletedUser

joseph you have to count Esberto and ages, we did ops on them while they were in your tribe AND they both have attacked which means they were active or atlest their sitter was, if you didnt want in stats as soon as we declared you should have dumped them, not after we nboeld them

i know for a fact the day of our op stone was kicked you know what that tells me? his sitter saw loads of incoming went to a leader, the leader just said screw it lost cause a dumped him. Either way they need to be added. or else we could make excuses for every1 u added.

DeletedUser

1) I beg for nobody. Not you, not Clear!, not [H], not RT. You want to say that again, call me a n00b (lol, btw) and act like a pompous jerk...thats your problem and your issues that you need to personally deal with. Temper, temper.

2) 100-63 = 37. I passed basic math; did you? :lol:

3) No matter how much you try to make yourself and your tribe look 'awesome', it fails on these PnP forums. Bottom line is you got 37 villages off of two dead accounts. I'm not saying anything we did in [H] was 'awesome' with the OPs and the taking of un-supported villages, but nothing you've done gives you the right to call yourself (and your tribe) "the best".

Honestly Khare.: Do yourself a favor and STOP TALKING. You want to act like a hot-shot, put your money where your mouth is and try and take my villages. You already basically ruined any chances of me going to Clear! by flapping your gums; you guys might as well -try- and rim me now. :)

Edit: Heres the thing Tripp- We haven't boasted about our conquers, made stat sheets and rubbed our e-peens all over the forums like Khare. has been doing. And here he is again, losing his temper, making himself look dumb and ruining any chances of diplomacy for the benefit of his tribe. And I know exactly why he added them, and its sad. Sad that in-active accounts have to be added to make it seem like a tribe is ANNIHILATING a tribe that, when it fights back has done a -decent- job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

josaph do yoiurself a favor and shut up lol.

I was student of electrical engineering thus my math is very better than yours lol.
we conquered villages from who had attacked us and we don't care who they are and why they attacked.

We just planed to conquer some of their villages and we did our job well.

you are who think H will not never loose and you will stay loyal with them.

This is enough that you are one first guys that left their friends alone.

I am not telling H did bad or was a bad tribe, I am just telling Clear! is awesome because we kicked asses of H very easy.

your stats will not never changed because you guys will dismiss every players that we are attacking.

you guys attack with every accounts that you are sitting and this is acting like timids.

I wish you will change your mind and try to search for honor.

Come back to your friends because they need you.

I don't want to have very easy war because popovof and Im buwwana are not who those will be able to command wars well.

you are GoD if you come back to your friends and help them fighting against us else you are no more than a timid player.

DeletedUser

1) I beg for nobody. Not you, not Clear!, not [H], not RT. You want to say that again, call me a n00b (lol, btw) and act like a pompous jerk...thats your problem and your issues that you need to personally deal with. Temper, temper.

2) 100-63 = 37. I passed basic math; did you? :lol:

3) No matter how much you try to make yourself and your tribe look 'awesome', it fails on these PnP forums. Bottom line is you got 37 villages off of two dead accounts. I'm not saying anything we did in [H] was 'awesome' with the OPs and the taking of un-supported villages, but nothing you've done gives you the right to call yourself (and your tribe) "the best".

Honestly Khare.: Do yourself a favor and STOP TALKING. You want to act like a hot-shot, put your money where your mouth is and try and take my villages. You already basically ruined any chances of me going to Clear! by flapping your gums; you guys might as well -try- and rim me now. :)

Edit: Heres the thing Tripp- We haven't boasted about our conquers, made stat sheets and rubbed our e-peens all over the forums like Khare. has been doing. And here he is again, losing his temper, making himself look dumb and ruining any chances of diplomacy for the benefit of his tribe. And I know exactly why he added them, and its sad. Sad that in-active accounts have to be added to make it seem like a tribe is ANNIHILATING a tribe that, when it fights back has done a -decent- job.

1. cmon! khare might not like you but the rest of us like you :icon_cry: dont make me cry carnage.

2. khare isnt really gloating hes just being khare. he has an odd way of talking, you get used to it.

3. i told you why i add them to stats, they were in the tribe when we attacked them, we worked for them, its not our fault they were inactive its Hs.

4. A I hate to say this but most on your conquers are just renobles. thats why no1 in h is gloating.

4. B 4 of those of yours is from 1 village alone. i know i was there lol. (ps. we kept it)

5. This to you khare, SHUSH! lol im not saying stop posting but stop arguing. And i know why joseph left, and its not due to our war, well maybe indirectly but yea.

DeletedUser

i would ban khare, josaph, me and some other nolifers like booza and popov for a week...

so tired of theese "whoz best" topics..

DeletedUser

i would ban khare, josaph, me and some other nolifers like booza and popov for a week...

so tired of theese "whoz best" topics..

i agree just because you added yourself (not an insult just that you are actually not being petty because id add me in there too :D)

DeletedUser

josaph do yoiurself a favor and shut up lol.

I was student of electrical engineering thus my math is very better than yours lol.
we conquered villages from who had attacked us and we don't care who they are and why they attacked.

We just planed to conquer some of their villages and we did our job well.

you are who think H will not never loose and you will stay loyal with them.

This is enough that you are one first guys that left their friends alone.

I am not telling H did bad or was a bad tribe, I am just telling Clear! is awesome because we kicked asses of H very easy.

your stats will not never changed because you guys will dismiss every players that we are attacking.

you guys attack with every accounts that you are sitting and this is acting like timids.

I wish you will change your mind and try to search for honor.

Come back to your friends because they need you.

I don't want to have very easy war because popovof and Im buwwana are not who those will be able to command wars well.

you are GoD if you come back to your friends and help them fighting against us else you are no more than a timid player.

It doesn't take electrical engineering to see my math was correct. Why you said it was wrong is puzzling, to be honest...especially since you claim to be in electrical engineering. :icon_rolleyes:

Point being: They were captures...but not captures that really NEEDED planning, resources and time. [H] has captures like that as well; difference is, we don't think were awesome because of it. You seem to take pride in OPing dead accounts...lol. Accounts that don't snipe nobles, get support or do anything note-worthy ARE easy...duh. What I'm saying is: Gloat after [H] is gone, or you have statistics that show your tribe is clearly "the best" before making such a claim.

I left for reasons you will never, ever understand. And I plan on still pursuing those ideals after its all said and done...trust me. But I'm going to put those aside right now and fight Clear! once more...with them or without them. I may be a tool of [H], but I will not stand by and watch you degrade them (and myself) like that.

DeletedUser

It doesn't take electrical engineering to see my math was correct. Why you said it was wrong is puzzling, to be honest...especially since you claim to be in electrical engineering. :icon_rolleyes:

Point being: They were captures...but not captures that really NEEDED planning, resources and time. [H] has captures like that as well; difference is, we don't think were awesome because of it. You seem to take pride in OPing dead accounts...lol. Accounts that don't snipe nobles, get support or do anything note-worthy ARE easy...duh. What I'm saying is: Gloat after [H] is gone, or you have statistics that show your tribe is clearly "the best" before making such a claim.

I left for reasons you will never, ever understand. And I plan on still pursuing those ideals after its all said and done...trust me. But I'm going to put those aside right now and fight Clear! once more...with them or without them. I may be a tool of [H], but I will not stand by and watch you degrade them (and myself) like that.

ahh poo. well i tried. gl if you really deside to war us again... by yourself, cuz im betting podder will leave (and exmoogle thing) i really hope you dont thow. i like you. your cool and know what you are doing.

DeletedUser

ahh poo. well i tried. gl if you really deside to war us again... by yourself, cuz im betting podder will leave (and exmoogle thing) i really hope you dont thow. i like you. your cool and know what you are doing.

Can't achieve significance without first proving it. I still have yet to prove it, but I can't get it through the means I had originally planned. It just means you have to change your ways a little bit, mate. :)

DeletedUser

What those stats say to me is that you did a great job at nobling dead accounts. I don't get how you can be so "Clear! is the best tribe in the world!" when you've not done anything to truly merit it yet.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,138
Side 2: 4,512
Difference: 2,374

image.php

Side 1: 63
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,005,942
Side 2: 33,013,631
Difference: 14,007,689

image.php

Side 1: 605,194
Difference: 154,193

image.php

Now, compare statistics. Without Stoned Ages, a LONG dead account, and Esberto (whom didn't even set a sitter before randomely leaving), you lose 37 villages in the village count. That means more than 1/3 of your conquers has been on in-active accounts. Can you really toot your own horn with mediocre statistics like that? Can you really even THINK about rimming all of [H] when you haven't been able to rim...anyone, yet?

Keep posting stats, though. Eventually it will make you look better and people will believe you, right? Its alright though; I know there is a degree of respect from other members of Clear! in that they know this -was- (keyword: was...before RT came) a decent and even war.

Nobling dead/inactive accounts happens in most wars on both sides. Noble them before the enemy does.

DeletedUser

LIAR!!! they had got supports.
josaph maybe you don't know those were active or not because you even don't know were they get supports or not too and you don't know were they recruit scouts in their villages too and ...

josaph think for some few minutes then answer if you think I am wrong

DeletedUser

Wow its getting real heated up in here.. =]
can you put this arguement on pause my popcorns almost done. :p

DeletedUser

LIAR!!! they had got supports.
josaph maybe you don't know those were active or not because you even don't know were they get supports or not too and you don't know were they recruit scouts in their villages too and ...

josaph think for some few minutes then answer if you think I am wrong

Was it support, or was it the sitter randomly moving around troops? You tell me.

Nobling in-active/dead accounts is part of any war, yes. Do people generally brag about those conquers? No. Thats the point I'm trying to get at. They DO have conquers on our active guys. Emphasis should be put on them, and -not- on our dead accounts if you are looking for 'favorable statistics'.

DeletedUser

This is why I never ever talk about stats. Most wars are made up of too many intangibles anyway. The things that really matter in war can't be measured and you certainly can't put a number to them.

People repeatedly ask me why I don't stop Khare from posting in the forum - it's simple. He speaks his mind, he gets the enemy completely riled up and off their game. Whether what he does is effective or not I suppose we'll never know, but he does get the blood boiling for a lot of people. Surprisingly he's quite calm and reasoning within the tribe. Almost like he has two personalities.

DeletedUser

This is why I never ever talk about stats. Most wars are made up of too many intangibles anyway. The things that really matter in war can't be measured and you certainly can't put a number to them.

People repeatedly ask me why I don't stop Khare from posting in the forum - it's simple. He speaks his mind, he gets the enemy completely riled up and off their game. Whether what he does is effective or not I suppose we'll never know, but he does get the blood boiling for a lot of people. Surprisingly he's quite calm and reasoning within the tribe. Almost like he has two personalities.

I can't say he has really got my blood to boil, but motivating me to continue the fight with Clear!, he has done. I've talked to care even before this war happened. He ISN'T a bad guy. I don't know whats giving him this 'high and mighty' attitude, but its just kind of annoying. If its his ploy to get people to make mistakes, then its not going to work. But if hes looking to motivate his enemies...then sure.

And I agree with what you said here, and in the other thread FFE: Stats don't show everything. And if you are going to show the stats, you need to show it all otherwise its a bias, propaganda spin on. I'm not saying you can't put your bias into things...but its going to get refuted.