CLIQUE-One Premade to Rule Them All

DeletedUser

For me the tribe that actually spelled out the Anagram for T-E-A-M deserves a mention. Just coz if you mess with one 'em you're going to mess with all of 'em!!!

Go -V- and --V-- and soon ---V--- and then shortly after that ----V---- and a few weeks later -----V-----.... Then they'll have -VA-... Oh the horror!

DeletedUser

Well I don't like you just because your a soxfan but hey who am I to judge :eek:

Wait are we talking about family tribes here? you lost me after ---V---? >.>

DeletedUser

Ya'll are talkin crazy. I've got no Tiger Blood. Tigers are endangered animals. I'm rollin with the blinking and hair flipping this time around.

Side note for Nubs, I am super jealous of everyone singing Hammer Time tho... :( Why didnt we call ourselves some catchy song?? Next tribe 2 Legit 2 Quit (best hammer song fyi), Here Comes the Hotstepper, or Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go lol

DeletedUser

​Yeah we removed him.

Correction, you removed no one. The account had no player on it when you completely removed it per say, unfortunately for you... that means you didn't remove us, just a dead/inactive account.

DeletedUser

LOL. Sooo... next time I'm getting my ass handed to me I'll make sure to hit delete and tell everyone so they know I didn't get rimmed.... I quit. lol. I have nothing to stand on as I hit delete as well.... but by having people I wanted to win internal my account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Correction, you removed no one. The account had no player on it when you completely removed it per say, unfortunately for you... that means you didn't remove us, just a dead/inactive account.

Fact of the matter is, we nobled you out one way or another and you guys weren't fighting your hardest I'll give you that, but you still logged from time to time to block trains.

DeletedUser

@Rep: The way you guys were attempting to noble the account, it would have taken you a bit to completely "remove us". Had we stayed the account was well within a stable position to continue sitting there and defend up until another OP was set up. Chalk it up any way you wish, we'll have too just agree to disagree with the whole situation.

@Zeah: Our asses was never handed to us, 300~ trains give or take a few sent at us, and them only receiving 80-90 possibly more is hardly a severe beating as you wish to point out. Most of what they've taken was recapped back though the account was never sent to delete either was just unmanned.

DeletedUser

At least we are keeping this to the comfy confines of w66. By all means please keep on boring us about w62. We are soooooo very interested. :icon_eek:

I was actually hoping someone would pull out some Erasure tunes and name themselves: Oh l'Amour

DeletedUser

Fight fight fight!

1345150946686-1.gif

DeletedUser54418

NO WAYS!!! We just kinda sorta put this together like 4 days ago. Prolly going to be super bad. Premades are planned out for months and months and in no way did we do that.... ;)

LOL the one I was in wasn't, we were so epically fail that people didn't know who they were co-playing with till like the day it started. Guess we will be super easy to defeat...:icon_cry: