Close, Lock, Cheaper Coins

• Thread starter The Spy in Your Tribe
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Close this world already, Lock the restart option, and make teh coins half price. We have 2 top 20 tribes that are single players tribes, dont you think its time for a boost to this world?
:icon_sad:

jesseiam2

Wow, what a novel concept and idea. Sure glad you thought of it and posted it. :|

DeletedUser74857

CAPTAINOBVIOUS1.png

DeletedUser

There are 624 conquers per day, between 2124 players.

Doesn't seem as though it's that slow.

DeletedUser74857

the problem is that 58.943% of those conquers are rim tribes nobling barbs, and the rest is FREE. this world has no reason to stay open much longer. they already let enough noobs in.

DeletedUser89665

the problem is that 58.943% of those conquers are rim tribes nobling barbs, and the rest is FREE. this world has no reason to stay open much longer. they already let enough noobs in.

everyone other than FREE is a rim tribe?
interesting...

DeletedUser

I would agree with locking the world, and putting a cap on restarts if not ending the ability to restart all together. But I don't think lowering coin cost should be something they implement any time soon

lordarcadia

Just for the giggles i reckon the world should be locked and ability to restart ended but coin costs should be doubled. I wonder how aggressive players would become when they have to really work for their next village.