[CMC] Disbands

Epanthers135

For all K62 players, [CMC] has just disbanded leaving easy, tribeless, noble targets. HOO-AH!

DeletedUser

i get the impression that you do not like cmc :icon_confused:

Epanthers135

well, they fell apart like i knew they would, they were good, they kinda are a has-been, good leaders, but the tribe was filled with slackers! westland is good along with dadnyiz,rooster,etc.

DeletedUser

cmc was under imense preasure ... i guess if they hadn t been in war with 2ez al those problems with the slackers would have been solved sooner or later ...

DeletedUser

cuz u were fighting them....
still that wasnt a great war as far as ive seen

DeletedUser

lets just say i haven t been with 2ez all the time. if ya wanna hear the whole storry just ask per igm .:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they have been in war with 2ez several times but i am to lazy to go into detail right now.

DeletedUser

I'm interested, please, tell me the story. I'll begin for you

Once upon a time..

DeletedUser

there was a little tribe called cookie monsters crew :icon_wink:

they have once been dominat in k62 well till 2ez moved in and war was faught which was lost because of inactive members lazy allies and massive attacks by 2ez. need more details?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there was a little tribe called cookie monsters crew :icon_wink:

they have once been dominat in k62 well till 2ez moved in and war was faught which was lost because of inactive members lazy allies and massive attacks by 2ez. need more details?

did anyone live happily ever after???:icon_eek: