CNN Breaking News Broadcast

DeletedUser

Dolosnap here again bring you another breaking news flash with CNN the Cookie Nation News.

With the Cookie Nation's recent and quick blitzkrieg of the GoD. Nation. We seem to be running out of cookies and our soldiers are getting hungry. So we look to the nation with the most cookies

[SPOIL]
buyourcookies-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

This just came in we have a statement from the Cookie Commander coming in now.

[SPOIL]
noodlehascookie.jpg
[/SPOIL]

and with this being said we would like to say something.

Cookie To Cool For Noodle

[SPOIL]
Cookie.gif
[/SPOIL]

Noodle here is a gift for you from us its a fortune cookie. Open and read your fortune.

[SPOIL]
129105551655401662.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
en61NoodleNodnt-1.png
[/SPOIL]

NoDnt Declares on Noodle

DeletedUser104070

I see hw didn't learn from my mistake :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gotta be rooting for Noodle, but gl to both sides all the same.

DeletedUser

damn i got so scared right now i don't know if i can survive the night :D

DeletedUser

Good luck guys...you are gonna need it.

I think it was the worst moment you could have picked to declare - we just got ourself a new leadership and your ally just lost theirs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think it was the worst moment you could have picked to declare - we just got ourself a new leadership and your ally just lost theirs :icon_rolleyes:

Well, they are in k64 and Noodle is in k64... It would happen sometime. Noodle is in a war with a tribe of comparable size now, so its a good time to declare, regardless of the leadership details in New. Might not get a better chance.

DeletedUser

It was the best decision we could see in the near future. We can't just sit idly by as noodle munches on all of our food.

DeletedUser

you see you did not read subtitles do you :D that's what i call a giant fail :D we know of this declaration days before and i must say we are ready for your little show :)

DeletedUser

A bit of an opportunistic declaration IMO but should be an interesting war. I think if Noodle gets it together they should be able to take this one but the extra pressure now might also break them. Will be interesting to watch.

Other than that I liked the declaration ^^ Consistency and the fortune cookie were great!

Tornado4117

you see you did not read subtitles do you :D that's what i call a giant fail :D we know of this declaration days before and i must say we are ready for your little show :)

And I really really hope you paid attention to the show on our forum. Really though. Surprised you only learnt of it days ago though..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A bit of an opportunistic declaration IMO but should be an interesting war. I think if Noodle gets it together they should be able to take this one but the extra pressure now might also break them. Will be interesting to watch.

Other than that I liked the declaration ^^ Consistency and the fortune cookie were great!

It is not opportunistic. I contacted them about joining the war against Noodle a while ago. They just only got ready now.

DeletedUser102692

This looks to be an interesting war. Great piece of PnP, and overall looking forward to seeing how this war will turn out. Go both sides! (Is that allowed?)

DeletedUser

TNR said:
It is not opportunistic. I contacted them about joining the war against Noodle a while ago. They just only got ready now.

So a gang bang? Still opportunistic in my opinion. Would prefer to see the tribes face each other in a 1v1 but that rarely ever happens.

DeletedUser

So a gang bang? Still opportunistic in my opinion. Would prefer to see the tribes face each other in a 1v1 but that rarely ever happens.

If you look at he map, you will see new and noodle barely share an aria and by now most of the isolated/clustered villages have been stacked. This war was never going to be a 1v1. Both sides have contacted tribes like Versa, Love., Cookie and SoT to fight for their cause. nodnt was just the first tribe to choose a side.