Co account[agressive]

DeletedUser

Me and my friend need a co.account who is active from 20:00 ST to 10:00 ST..since we always play agressive we want an agressive and experienced player who knows about farming and sniping :)

DeletedUser96048

removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no thx..i need someone to co. with me on this account

DeletedUser

this should be under the section premades and then co played accounts.

- ALex

DeletedUser

I need a co but am not sure I know you, I also just moved to a new timezone and returned to tw so not sure on my times in server time just yet (^_^)

EDIT: I also might add, my aggression is fairly famous but have recently attended Tribal Wars Aggro Management Classes so we'd need to talk about that first :p

DeletedUser

i know but i need an acc sitter urgently
If you guys are any good at all, a 10 hour inactivity per day won't really hurt you long term.

Silly players thinking activity is everything.

DeletedUser

If you guys are any good at all, a 10 hour inactivity per day won't really hurt you long term.

Silly players thinking activity is everything.

14 hours :| more than half the day could hurt if you're 100% offence as they appear

I need a co but am not sure I know you, I also just moved to a new timezone and returned to tw so not sure on my times in server time just yet (^_^)

EDIT: I also might add, my aggression is fairly famous but have recently attended Tribal Wars Aggro Management Classes so we'd need to talk about that first :p

Im more aggressive ;)! in the last few worlds i've played no other player has reached 500p in my 9x9 before I got to nobles :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

14 hours :| more than half the day could hurt if you're 100% offence as they appear

Im more aggressive ;)! in the last few worlds i've played no other player has reached 500p in my 9x9 before I got to nobles :icon_twisted:
It is extremely ignorant to play 100% offense.
And selfish.

DeletedUser

And selfish.

meh, only problem I can think of is cats, or being co-trained of course... so long as you're on 24/7.

It is pretty selfish, I agree with that, thats why I don't do it, I do build some Defense :icon_redface: and its very rare I need/ask for support

DeletedUser

And selfish.
If you don't like to play 100% offense, then it's just the way you have chosen to play and you don't have any right to call someone who actually have used 100% O style (and may have even succeeded) ignorant.

Gorth, I've known you for like 3 years now (Yeah, I have the upper hand here) and exactly know your characteristics are on Internet. I guess you should stop bugging people and just start being a bit helpful maybe?

DeletedUser

If you don't like to play 100% offense, then it's just the way you have chosen to play and you don't have any right to call someone who actually have used 100% O style (and may have even succeeded) ignorant.

Gorth, I've known you for like 3 years now (Yeah, I have the upper hand here) and exactly know your characteristics are on Internet. I guess you should stop bugging people and just start being a bit helpful maybe?
Clearly you don't know me well enough!
I've played using full offense AND i've helped people.
Shocking i know. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Clearly you don't know me well enough!
I've played using full offense AND i've helped people.
Shocking i know. :icon_surprised:
I know you have, I mean you shouldn't flame people for their playing style. Ah... Whatever. Who cares :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know you have, I mean you shouldn't flame people for their playing style. Ah... Whatever. Who cares :icon_rolleyes:
I'm sure you knew that. :icon_rolleyes:
+ i never flamed him for his playing style, he never mentioned going full O, the OP just said 'agressive'. It was something iNate. thought up.
Make sure you read first next time o mister 'i've known you for 3 years but still don't know a thing'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you knew that. :icon_rolleyes:
+ i never flamed him for his playing style, he never mentioned going full O, the OP just said 'agressive'. It was something iNate. thought up.
Make sure you read first next time o mister 'i've known you for 3 years but still don't know a thing'. :icon_wink:
Now I feel like a smart-ass. The whole point of my previous post was to make you post something like that.

I guess now you can get what I meant.
Flaming Troll :icon_wink: